First Greeting of Them

Because of Love

 

“Neh..” I stutter because it is so shocking that he is actually want to know my name. Maybe because I am his new secretary I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yuri ah.. what is the new secretary name ?” I ask Yuri then realized that the girl infront of me is not Yuri and that is the new secretary that I’ve keep thinking about her. When I saw her face just now, it make my heart beat faster and like it will explode anytime. But then I ask her again with a confident look in my face.

“Owh it you. Sorry for not noticed you just now. I thought you are Yuri.” I said with confident but then my heart is still beating faster and will explode at anytime.

“Ow.. my  it’s okay. My name is Im Yoona and I am your new secretary here. I hope that you can guide me if I’m do anything wrong.” She said with confident and she is bowing at me as she told me her name just now. She is so beautiful and I think that my eyes are not blinking at once as she introduced just now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ow.. it’s okay. My name is Im Yoona and I am your new secretary here. I hope that you can guide me if I’m do anything wrong.” I said to him with a confident look in my face and bowing at him as I tell him my name. But then I realized that he is not blinking even for once after I tell him my name.

“Gwenchanayo ??” I ask him as I see him not blinking for once for about 10 seconds maybe.

“Neh.. owh yaa.. I am okay.” he answered while blinking his eyes for several times and I find it so cute when he is doing it. Then I just smiled at him and ask him if there is anything else that I can help him but then he said no and I just exit the room as he said so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Gwenchanayo ??” she ask me as I not blinking my eyes for about 10 seconds I think.

“Neh.. owh yaa.. I am okay.” I said to her while blinking my eyes for several times and she smiled at me. Oh my god, why she look like a goddess when she smile. As I see she’s smiling , again my heart beat even more faster. Then she ask me if there is anything else that she can help me and I just said no because I don’t her to see my clumsy face anymore. Then she just exit.

As I breath for a few times to calm down, then I just opened again the document infront of me and sipping the mocha latte that she prepared for me just now.

“Hmmm..” I said that while nodding for a few times after tasting the coffee that she made for me. Then I just realized that the coffee taste more testier than Yuri made for me. It taste have more milk and I like it.

Then I just continue doing my work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, what happen ?” Yuri unnie ask me as I closed the door.

“Nothing happen.” I said while shooking my head.

“Really ?. So why you take so long ?” Yuri unnie ask me with a smirk face and voice.

“He just want to know my name actually” while I take a seat beside Yuri unnie.

“Seriously ?!” she ask me and actually she shout a bit and I just look at her as I shock at her shouting.

“Yurp.” I answered short as I look at screen of my monitor.

Suddenly, our boss is calling Yuri unnie to come in to his room to tells about today’s planning and even our boss is not finished talking also without pressing the receive button, she just run to the room even without knocking it.

I just shooking my head and press the button on her behalf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called Yuri to come in my room by using the caller machine and without I finished talking she just burst into my room while running and smiling in her face.

“Yah !” I shout at her actions.

“Can’t you knock the door first before entering my room. You should show a good manner infront your junior aren’t you” I told her.

“So you like her?” she suddenly ask me a weird question.

“Who ?” I ask her with my confuse look.

“That girl, Im Yoona.” She tell me while smiling.

“Why you said so ?” I lift my eyebrows.

“Don’t you just ask her name ?”

“I just ask her name because it can make my life easier to call her. If I don’t know her name, how I want to call her ? Hey girl ? like that”

“It is so impressive Kwon Jiyong !” she said that with a bit shout in her tone while clapping her hands.

“What so impressive about that my lovely Dong Yuri ?” I ask her with my irritating tone and look at her.

“Huh ..  Don’t you belive that our Kwon Jiyong is asking a girl name by his own mouth ?”  she said while making her eyes bigger. “ I .. CAN .. NOT..  BE.. LIEVE.. IT !!” she told me.

“Why ? Why you cannot belive it ?” I ask her.

“I still remembered about last two year meeting at The Kim’s Restaurant Kwon Jiyong.” she tell me.

---- Flashback----

“Annyeonghaseyo” Yuri greet while I just bow.

“Neh, annyeonghaseyo” the lady reply the greeting. “May have a seat Mr. Kwon and Miss Yuri.” she told us as show her hand to the seat place.

“So do you want to order anything ?” the lady asking us.

“Do you want something Mr. Kwon” Yuri said to me.

“Just a coffee” I replied to Yuri with a low tone.

“Do you have any coffee drinks here ?” Yuri ask her on my behalf.

“Yes. Of course.” She answered.

“Well, wuld you give one mocha latte and another one.. orange jus.”

“Owh .. okay. Wait for a second, I will tell the order to the waiter.

We just nodding while smiling were on our face. While we waiting, Yuri take out all the documents that we need for the discussion session later while me just looking around the restaurant. Then she come back again with a document in her hand and a waiter that bring our orders behind her.

As soon as she sit, the waiter distribute our orders and we start the meeting.

During the meeting, I just pass what I want to said to Yuri then she will tell the lady. I realized that I’m not saying a word to her and just pass my speech to Yuri. I don’t know why I can’t even say a word to that that lady. She seem like a nice lady but I don’t why I can’t speak to her.

In addition, it can be said that I don’t even talk to any girl except for a  girl in my families.

---- END of Flashback----

“Owh that.. that ..” I stutter since I don’t know how to respond.

“Yah, you cannot lie to me since I’ve been know you for a long time.” Yuri smirked at me.

“That’s the old of Kwon Jiyong.Now, is the new Kwon Jiyong.”

“New Kwon Jiyong ??” again she smirk at me.

“Yahh !! it’s not that I like that girl. What is her name just now ? Oh ya.. Im Yoona.”

“Did I said anything about you like  Im Yoona or not ? I  just ask you that inftont of me is the new Kwon Jiyong ? That’s it.” she said that with a smirk.

“Yah ! Why you so annoying today ?”

Before, she can answered me, we heard someone knocking the door and that person is Yoona. Even seeing her from this far also making my heart beat faster. Oh my god, what happen to you Kwon Jiyong ?

“Mr. Lee is here for the meeting at 12:30 pm today.” she tell us.

“Owh ya.. I almost forget about it. Mr. Kwon you have a ………….” Yuri tell me all my appointment for today faster as she want to handle about the client that is waiting outside. While that, Yoona just see Yuri doing it and I just see Yoona nodding at all what Yuri do infront of me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author' Note:

Annyeong !

This is a fast chapter that I've made beacuse I have start my school life again after a long school holidays. Thus, this week I'll be very busy so I decide to make it today for not making my readers waiting for along time. But I'll try to update it as soon as possible and make a nice chapter since this chapter is quite boring and also like usual, there are so many grammar mistakes.Don't forget to comment and subscribe. Thank You :)