That Weird Question

Because of Love

 

Just like usual as I still in the office, all my time is full with meetings. But when there is a break Yoona will serve all the food and drinks to all the clients with Yuri. While Yuri and Yoona do their works, my eyes just catch at Yoona do her work. By simply looking at Yoona, I has a thought that will Yoona want to be my girlfriend ? or just a friend ? or will she be my wife ?. As the break is end, the meeting started again. That is what happen for today untill evening.

As I exit the lift, I saw Yoona alone at the lobby. I don’t know why and what happen to me but I just walk to her way right now. Then suddenly I stopped as she stand and run to exit the building and open the car door. I just see what Yoona do as I walk to the main door and looking at the car until it lost from my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sitting at the lobby alone as I waiting for omma to pick me like what she promise me yesterday.

As soon as I see a car that I really know that is omma car have entered the building, I stand and walking faster to the car because I do’t want omma waiting for me. Then I opened the door and omma look at me while saying that she is sorry for being late. Then I kissed her cheek and told omma that it is okay and omma start to drive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I opened the door, like usual omma is waiting with her pajamas while reading a magazine.

“So, how your day today ?” omma ask me before I could say anything to her and the question was asked again.

I sigh and replied to her while open my shoes “ I’m home, omma. It’s good but I feel tired because I have a lot of meeting today. I want to take a bath first then we talk. It is right omma ?” I said to omma as I don’t want her to ask me again about finding a wife within this two month.

“Arasso.” Omma replied with her stern look maybe because I has interrupted her question that she will asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yoona ah..” omma called me as soon as I take a seat beside her.

“Urmm…” I just humming as I seat and adjusting my seat so that I can seat comfortably.

“Are you free tomorrow?” omma ask.

“Tomorrow ?” I paused and look at omma.Then I continued “Yes I’m free. Why?”

“I want you to follow me to some place tomorrow.” Omma said while smiling.

“Where ?” I continue asking to omma.

“You will know it tomorrow.” Omma still don’t want to tell me.

I nodding and again humming then my eyes continue to watch the new drama that omma like to watch and also do I.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jiyong ahh.. how many days will I wait to see your future wife ? I can’t understand what is wrong with you. You look so manly. But why you don’t even have a girlfriend like Daesung and Seungri ? You’re not a gay right ?” omma look at me with her concern look after asking me that I am a gay or not ?!. My whole family are there laughing at me at what omma said.

“Omma , how can you said that I am a gay. Of course not. Thus you said that I need to find it within two months. But now is just three day omma.” I replied while pouting and unsatisfied voice.

 “Don’t worry aunty, he has one.”Suddenly we heard a voice and that voice is belong to Yuri. We see Yuri and Youngbae entered the house while holding their hands tightly.

“Aigoo Yuri yah.. long time no see you dear.” Omma said while kissing Yuri cheek then Youngbae cheek.

“Wah.. Youngbae yaa you’re really a man. You just married for two month and now you will had your first baby. I’m so jealous with your mom.”omma said that then she look at me with a stern face then ogle at me.

“Why you need to jealous with your own sister ommoni ?” Youngbae ask omma.

“Because she will have her grandchild and my son that is also at the same age as you still not married yet. Omma said to Youngbae.

“It is okay aunty. Like what I said just now, he had one. She work at our office also Jiyong secretary like me.” Yuri told to omma.

“Yahh !” I shout at her because it is not true. Since when did I like Yoona ?. Then suddenly my heart beating so fast just like this morning when she entered my office to delivered my coffee.

“Why ? Is there is any mistake with my word?” Yuri replied to me with her annoying voice and look.

“Yahh! Kwon Jiyong, why you shout at my wife huh ?!” Youngbae said to me while bulging his eyes.

“That’s right. Why are you shouting at my beautiful Yuri.” Omma also in Youngbae side.

“Aigoo. Honey, why you don’t let they sit first.” Appa slit in our conversation.

“Owh that’s right. Come in Yuri yah. Youngbae too.” Omma said to them while smiling.

Then we start with other conversation until late night and that night, Yuri and Youngbae sleep in our house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Yoona ah.. wake up my dear. We will be late if you still not waking up now.” Omma wake me with such a sweet voice. But I also don’t know why I’m waking late today. Usually, I will wake up early than omma. But why not for today ? Maybe I’m so tired yesterday since there’s a lot of work that I need to do like serving, making a coffee, buying them a water and so many things happen yesterday. Maybe that’s the reason.

“Owh, omma. What time is it ?” I open my eyes and ask omma even I am not fully waking up.

“Now, it’s 8:30. Come on dear, wake up. If not,I will tickle you.” Omma said that and finally I fully wake up because I don’t want omma to tickle me.

“Araso, rasso.” I get up from bed and make a step to the bathroom while bulging my eyes for not sleeping again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Morning.”I said as I walking downstairs.

“Morning.” All my family members respond to what I said just now.

“Jiyong ah, I want you to follow me to some place today.” Omma said while I take a seat in front of her.

“Where ?” I said with a curious look.

“You will know then.”

“Arasso.” I said that since I am so hungry.

Then, we eat silently and it make me weird because omma not asking me about finding a woman or marriage. But I just let it go and continue eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Omma, where we will be going ?” I ask omma while adjusting the volume of the radio.

“Somewhere.” Omma simply answered.

“Yes, but where ?” I just continue asking.

“You will know it when we’re there.” Again omma simply reply.

“Ha.. arasso.” I sigh while looking at omma then to the road.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jiyong ah, this is my friend Mrs. Kim and that is her daughter Yu Jin.” Omma introduce them to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kwon Jiyong.” I greet them.

“Nehh. Annyong Jiyong ah. You’re such a handsome boy.” Mrs. Kim said to me.

“Ah.. aniyo.”I denied.

“Ah.. you’re so humble. I am very very sure that you’re the right person for my daughter.” Mrs. Kim said to me and whats the important things is I make me very shock. Why omma do this to me?. I just stare at omma because I cannot believe what is just happening right now.

“Come on, take a seat.” Mrs. Kim invite us to join them while I still looking at omma and omma still not looking at me and just smiling at Mrs Kim and her daughter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jjah ~ let’s get down. We’re arrive.” Omma said while remove the belt.

“Where are we, omma ?” I ask omma since I never be here before.

“ Come on, let’s meet the person here.” Omma said while locking the car.

“Who will we meet omma ?” I still asking omma but omma is still not answering and just pull my hand with her.

“Seunghyun ah.” Omma called the person loudly that make the others looking at us.

“Omma, slow down your voice. Everybody is looking at us.” I said to omma while just smiling at the others.

“Ommoni.” The person replied while waving toward us.

When we arrived at that person, I cannot believe my eyes because it is Choi Seunghyun, my old friend. Omma and I always talking about him since I was young. He is my old friend at school before. Also now because we always chatting by e-mail. He is so different from before. He is so amazing right now. He’s tall, handsome, stylish and so on that is so different than before.

“Seunghyun oppa !” I mention his name with a shock voice.

“Yoona ah !” He also mention my name.

Then we hug each other. Suddenly omma is humming like a sore throat because we like in our own world and omma is just standing there like something. Then we stop hugging each other and take a seat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jiyong ah, why not you have a walk with Yu Jin ?” omma suggest it to me.

“Anniya. Gwenchanayo ommoni.”Yu Jin said to omma.

“Aigoo, gwenchana.” Omma said that then signaling me to having a walk with her.

“Arasso.” I just want to refuse it but since there is Mrs. Kim there so I just obey for not making omma shame infront of her friend.

Then we walk around by she walk infront and I walk at the back. As soon as we near a pond, she stopped her move and turn toward me.

“You can call me Uee.” Suddenly she speak up after not speaking at all just now.

“Uee?” I want to confirm at what I heard just now.

“Yurp, Uee. All of my friends call me that.”She told me and I just nodding and move my attention from her to the pond.

“Well, my mother told me that I’ll get married with you and I just accept it as you’re from the richest family.” She told me and that is more shocking than what happen just now. She want to married with me just because I am rich? What kind of people is that? Is there is other people like that? Want to married with a rich family because of property?

“Well, for your information, I have my own choice. That person is not you, Yu Jin sshi.” I told to her as I was so mad about what she said just now.

“But I am your mother’s choice. What you can do about that? I ‘ve heard that your mother told to my mother that you will listen to her no matter what happen.” She said to me with an annoying voice and look. I also shock that omma told to her friend that I’ll listen to her no matter what happen?  Is that really my omma ? I cannot believe it.

“Omma told your omma that?” I asked her for make it clear.

“Yurp, I will not saying that if it is not.” She replied it again with annyoying voice and look that I wish I can slap her face right now. But I can’t, she’s a girl and I’m a man. How can a man mistreat a woman and I am not a guy like that. Then I remove my attention from her because I don’t want her to see my confuse look.

“Our talk is over now. I need to go home. See you tomorrow Jiyong sshi.” She said that as she takes her step away from me with such annoying face again.

I feel like I have been played by my own mother right now. How can she said like that to her friend? I keep thinking about that and as I walking back to the seat just now, I saw a familiar face come out from the toilet. That person is my secretary, Im Yoona.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oppa, how have you been?” I ask Seunghyun oppa with a happy tone and happy face.

“Well, I have been nice. Like what you can see right now.” Seunghyun oppa smiled at me while he’s saying those words. His smiling is so charming and can make any women fell for him just like what I feel right now.

Then our order is arrived and we eat together while that, we chat happily. After finish eating, I excuse myself to go to the toilet since it is so cold.

While I was walking out from the toilet, I see my boss, Kwon Jiyong is wandering alone with a very confuse look.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I greet him as he just looked at me.

“Are you alone Jiyong sshi?” I ask him again but still no answer from him.

“Yoona sshi, can we talk personally?” He then speak out.

“Sure.” Then I follow his steps.

After he finding a place, he stopped and ask me to seat opposite him.

“What you want to discuss with me Jiyong sshi?” I started the conversation since I see his face that have a lot of problem.

“Can you be my girlfriend?” suddenly he asked me with a weird question that is shocking me and I bulged my eyes as big as it can since I was so shock.

Jiyong POV

“What you want to discuss with me Jiyong sshi?” she ask me.

“Can you be my girlfriend?” suddenly that question out from my mouth. Her eyes were bulged because of my sudden question. But I even shock that I ask that question to her.

“Are you drunk Jiyong sshi?” she ask me with a confuse look on her face.

“No, I am not.” What is wrong with you Kwon Jiyong ?! Why is that answer out from your mouth. Can’t you just said that you’re really drunk? Why is that answer out ? why ? why ?

Yoona POV

“Are you drunk Jiyong sshi?” I ask him with a confuse look on my face.

“No, I am not.” He answered. Did he really not drunk? Or he just want to tease me? Many thought I have because of his answered. I just sit there with my confuse look and while he look at me and I look at him.

Suddenly somebody called out my name and that person is omma. I am so thankful at omma right now for avoiding me from this situation.

“I need to go now Jiyong sshi. See you in Monday.” I said that by not looking him at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I need to go now Jiyong sshi. See you in Monday.” She pleased herself to go back home.

“Arasso.” I simply replied.

“Who is that?” Omma ask.

“He’s my boss.”

“Why he want to meet you?”

“Nothing. Omma let’s go home. I’am so sleepy right now.” I replied to omma as I pull her hand just like what she did to me just now before we entering that place.

While in the car,  just keep myself silence and there’re many thought that I keep thinking right now.

“Yoona ah, are you okay?” omma ask.

“Owh.. ahh. I’am okay.” I stutter.

“Are you really sure that you’re okay?”

“Yeah. Of course.” I simply replied.

“Arasso.” Then omma just continue her driving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just keep my silence since I meet omma again after the end of my conversation with Yoona just now until we arrive at home. Omma also not saying anything. But it doesn’t matter. The problem that I keep thinking just now is how I want to face Yoona on this Monday? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author' Note:

Annyeong !

Sorry for not update it for a month. I am so busy with my school things and from now on, I have my midterm exam so I need to focus on my study. But I'll try to update it as soon as possible. This is my update and I think the upper part is quite boring and like usual, this chapter also have alot of grammar mistakes also spelling mistakes. If there's any problems, just tell me and I will change it for my dear readers. Don't forget to comments and subscribes. Thank You :)