Keep waiting

Because of Love

Jiyong keep thinking what and how will he do when he meet Yoona at all time and today is the day. He started his day like usual, eating breakfast with his family and need to hear his mom nagging about me getting married while the others keep their silence, driving to the office and now is the time to see what will going on what he had done.

He exit the lift with a hard breath and the will burst heart. He walk faster than usual as he don’t want to make an eye contact with Yoona. But when he arrived infront of his room, he didn’t see her at her and Yuri table. He then enter his room and find a girl with a legging jeans and a loose shirt. It is kind of simple but is looks good on her. She then stand up and smile at me. She was Yoo Jin the girl that omma introduce to me last Saturday.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She said to me while smiling.

“What are you doing here?” I ignore her as I keep my walking until my table and put my bag on the table and sit down on my chair.

“I come here to see you.” She replied with an innocent look.

“Don’t you know that now is office hour. I need to get to work. Why don’t you get out so that I can do my work.” I replied to her as I give a sidelong glance.

--------------------------------------------

I entered the building with a heavy steps and a fake smile to all the workers that passing by. I exit the lift with a very heavy steps and I wish I can just stop. When I arrived at my table, I notice that Yuri unnie is not there. Maybe she is in Mr. Kwon room I thought simply. But it is past five minutes and she still not going out from the room. It is so weird. Suddenly my phone ringing and the caller name is Yuri unnie.

“Yeoboseyo.” Yuri unnie voice is heard.

“Neh unnie. Where are you?” I ask her as I want to why she still not here.

“I forgot to tell you last Friday, that I have a check up today. So I will be not there.”

“Owhh… arasso unnie.”I replied to her with a disappointed voice.

“Yah ! make Jiyong oppa coffee right now!” I just realized that there’s nobody making his mocha latte.

“Neh, arasso unnie.” Then our conversation end, and I immediately rushing to the small kitchen to make his mocha latte.

--------------------------------------------

Jiyong POV

“Don’t you know that now is office hour. I need to get to work. Why don’t you get out so that I can do my work.” I replied to her as I give a sidelong glance.

Before she can answer anything we heard someone knocking the door and I ask that person to come in. The person entering the room and the situation is different from just now. It is like in heaven that a goddess is walking infront of me and that goddess is Yoona. It is such a nice scenery but suddenly a person disturb that scenery and that person is Kim Yoo Jin. Why does she do that?

“Thank You Miss. You can go now.” Yoo Jin told Yoona to get out from the room after taking the cup that Yoona bring in just now.

“Neh.” Yoona obey and bow to us and walking out.

“Yoona.” I call her by her name and that is so unformal.

“Neh..” Yoona respond to me.

“I need to talk with you.” I told her with a serious tone.

“Neh, when you done your meeting Mr. Kwon.” She answered me with such a respect tone.

“No.  I need to talk with you right now !” again I told her in a serious tone.

“Miss Kim, we are done here so you may go now.” I told her as I take the cup that she take from Yoona just now and put it on my table and take her bag then I give it to her and push her out until the door then I close it. After that, I release a heavy air and here come again another heavy air as I turn around and see Yoona look at me with such a shock expression on her face.

Yoona POV

I knock the door to give him the cup that is full with mocha latte and I notice that he has a guest but why the guest is just standing ? Why don’t she seat ? Why he did not ask me to make a coffee or tea if he has a guest ? A lot of thought raise in my mind that I forget about the question he ask me last day. But then suddenly, she take the cup that I bring and ask me to get out from the room.

“Thank You Miss. You can go now.”

“Neh.” I just obey and bow to them and walking out.

“Yoona.” He  call me unformally.

“Neh..”  I replied short because it is shocking me and hoping that he will not make anything undercontrol again.

“I need to talk with you.” he told me with a serious tone.

“Neh, when you done your meeting Mr. Kwon.” I replied because I don’t want to disturb their meeting.

“No.  I need to talk with you right now !” again he told me in a serious tone.

“Miss Kim, we are done here so you may go now.” he told her simply as he take the cup that she take from me just now and put it on the table and take her bag then he give it to her and push her out until the door then I close it. After that, he release a heavy air and turn around. I just look at him because it is shocking me and I find it out weird and why did he do that ? Then I just take a deep breath and ask him what he want to talk to me.

“Mr. Kwon, what did you want to talk to me ?”

“Sit down.” He ask me to sit apposite of him. “Yoona … about last day …”

“You want me to forget it? It is okay. Because I think it is weird when you ask me me to be your girlfriend. It is okay. I’ll forget it.” I interrupt him and just burst out everything and he just look at me with a weird look on his face.

“No.. I .. no ..  I mean please think about it. I really need your answer.” He stutter and end his talk with a pleased look.

“I ….” I don’t know what to do or to reply and we just keep our silence. It feel like the time is ticking so slow and there is no others sound but only the ticking of clock and even our breath is also can’t be heard and it like our breathing is stopping.

Suddenly I heard someone calling me and that person is Yuri unnie.

“Yah. Jiyong ah.. what answer did you need ? I think I had standing there about a minute and both of you still can’t see me ? How could  both of you make a pregnant woman standing so long.” She said as I automatically stand and bow to her.

--------------------------------------------

“It is just a minute. Not one hour.”  He simply answered to Yuri.

“Yah !” Yuri respond to him.

“Unnie, I will take a milk for you.” Yoona told to Yuri and tried as possible to not make an aye contact with him and make a way out.

“Owh.. arasso.”  She replied to Yoona as she see her wake her way out.

--------------------------------------------

As soon as the knock sound is heard after Yoona close the door, Yuri taking her chance to ask Jiyong.

“Yah, what answer that you need from her ?” Yuri ask Jiyong with a curios look.

“What answer? You must be mistaken. I did not talk anything about answer.” He lied to Yuri.

“Really ? I think I heard you said that you need an answer from Yoona.” Yuri said while her head moving to the left and right for making sure what she had heard.

Then Yoona entered the room while bring a glass of milk for Yuri.

“Gomawo, Yoona ah.” Yuri thank to Yoona.

“Neh~” Yoona replied shortly and leave the room.

--------------------------------------------

“Yah, Yuri ah.” I called her from my seat.

“erm.. why?” She answered to me like nothing happen.

“Can’t you see I am working right now ? and aren’t you suppose to not working today for having your baby check up right?”

“Yurp.” She replied with such annoying face.

“So,why are you here ?” I ask her with my annoying voice too.

“Why ? I can’t be here even I had my leave my today?”

“Can’t you just answer me and not give a question when I give you a question”

“Why ??”

Then he look at Yuri and give Yuri a sidelong glance and shooking then he look at his laptop back.

“Why with that eyes?” Yuri still in the same spot and shortly respond.

“I’m here because I need to give a report to your mom about you and Yoona.” She said with a smile.

“Me and Yoona ?”

“Yurp. You and Yoona. When both of you is really a couple, I am sure that both of you will be such a great couple that will make others jealous of your both.” She said with a big smile. “I have told your omma about Yoona. I think she like her even with my story. So, why don’t you take them to have a meet ?”

“What? She is new here. I also don’t know who she is.”

“Really ? Then, why her interview file is on your table?” she said it while showing the file with at the end of the table.

“How can this thing be on my table ?” I tried to not get caught by taking the file and put it under my table desk.

“Come on, tell me what answer you want from her. I’ll help you. I know you like her.”She said with confident.

“I never see you like this when you’re with women. I also heard about your meet with that Yoo… or something her name from your omma. She said that you don’t like her make that meeting for you. So, she ask me about what I talk to her when I come to your house that day. Then. I just told her everything. You know what ? she seem happy when I told her about Yoona. Since you and your omma like her, why don’t you tell me and I will help you. Remember Jiyong,your omma want you to get married by this end of this year.”

Then I decided to tell Yuri everything. Then she told me that she will help me.

--------------------------------------------

Author’ Note:

Annyeong !

I am so sorry for the long un-update. I have been on holidays and do a lot of homework. Now, my homeworks are all done and I’ll focusing to update this story.But I am so sorry because this is a short update after a long time I did not update. I’m really really sorry. Like usual, this chapter also have a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. Don’t forget to comments and subscribes.