First Meet

Because of Love

 

 

“ Omma , I gotta go now !! “ I shout out untill the end of my lungs. Today is my first day working at Kwon’s Coorperation and I don’t wanna be late. Even now is only at 7:30 am and the working hours starting at 8:30 am . I don’t know why I am so exited. Maybe because it’s my first day working.

 “It’s just 7:30 a.m. my dear, the office also not open yet.”omma said while smiled at me and shooking her head.

“Omma , today is my fist day working. I don’t want to be late.” While pouting .

“Aigoo, arasso. Let’s go my dear.”finally omma is giving up.

                                                                                                                                                                                                

 “ Jiyong ah, I want you to look for a wife within two months. If not, I will marry you with your cousin , Taeyeon.” Again omma told me to look for a wife.

“Honey, we are having a breakfeast now.”said appa to omma.

“Sweetheart, our Jiyong is 26 years old now. He is not young anymore.”omma protest to appa.

“But we are having breakfast now , honey. Can’t you wait untill we finish having our breakfast ?. He’s only 26 yers old. It is a suitable age to find a wife. Not to get married.”appa also protest to omma. While I just keep quiet and continuing to eat my breakfast with my brothers, Daesung and Seungri.

“Do you understand Jiyong ?”omma ignoring what appa saying and attacking me again. I don’t know why omma keep asking me when I want to get married since last year. But for this year is even shocking me because omma just asking me to married within this year. How I want to get married , I don’t even having a relationship before because I am too busy with the company works.

I am managing the company since I graduated from the university because that time, appa was involved in an accident and was coma for 8 months. Since then, I was the one who managing the company because omma asked to help to manage the company since appa is at hospital and was in coma.

After appa woke up from the coma, appa still have to do a lot of therapy. Appa still doing it until now. But now, appa can walk by his own already but he must use his stick to balanced his body.

“Arasso omma, I will try to find a girl within 2 months.” I just said that because I don’t want omma to attacking me again and again and again and again. If omma is nagging , she will keep nagging untill two days. Even the person is not supposed to get it also will get it because omma will keep nagging even when she is eating. She will stop nagging if she is sleep only. Then the she will continued the nagging on the second day. I still can’t believe that she is my mom when it’s come to her nagging.

“Good. But remember, if you can’t find it, you need to get married with Taeyeon. Arasso ?!”

“Arasso omma.”

Then we continued our breakfast with silence mood. Sound of spoon and fork only can be heard.

“I need to go now.”Then I kiss my appa,omma and my brothers cheek. It is our family tradition maybe. Because I see cousins family also doing it. But we love to doing it because it feel like we are showing our love.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

“ See, I told you that the office is not open yet right my dear.”omma said to me while I look at the clock and it show 7:50 am. and it is really early.

“Well,at least we can wait. Also I am not late.” I still don’t want to lose to omma.

I don’t know why omma still can’t let me drive. I am 24 years old this year. But omma still can let me drive. That is the reason why omma driving for me.

While are waiting we listen to the radio presenter open Big Bang song that is “BLUE”. It is omma new favourite song actually. Omma will change her favorite song every weeks I think. My omma is quite unique that all of others don’t have it. We sing along with the music untill the song ended. At this time, I see that the security guard is opening the locked main door. Then I looked at my mom and hug her. Then I kiss her cheek.

“Hwaiting !”omma give a support. Omma look cute doing it. I just smiled.

“Arasso.”I reply to omma while smiling. Then omma kiss my cheek and I get off the car.

“Have a nice day.”omma told to me after I closed the door and before she get out from the parking lot to go home. I just smiled and nod.

                                                                                                                                                                                                         

While I was driving my car, I think about what omma said just now to find a wife within 2 months. Why I must married so fast ? I agree with appa opinion that 26 years old is the suitable age to find a wife and not to get married.

“Ottokeh ?” I talk to my self.

“Malduandeh igoo..”

“Aigoo..”

Still talking and sighing to myself while driving.

                                                                                                                                                                                                      

As soon as I entered the building, I sit at the lobby and I realized that I am alone in the building. After 5 minutes waiting I see the employees just come. Then one lady is nearing me and asking.

“Are you Miss Im Yoona?” asked the employer.

“Yes.. I.. am..” I replied with stutter.

“Owhh. It’s okay. Don’t be scared. I am Kwon Yuri.” she reach out her hand to shake.

 “Neh. Annyeong Yuri sshi. I’am Im Yoona” I also reach my hand out to shake her hand.

“Come on, let’s me show your place. You’re seat is beside me.” she told me.

“nehh..” I answered.

                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Finally I entered the parking lots. I park at the parking that is  only for the VIP and the directors at the company.Then, I see myself in the mirror for driver to see the car behind to fix my tie. Then, I get off the car and my life in office is started.

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Kwon Yuri unnie is explaining to me all about the company and all. It is easy for her because she is seating next to me.

All of sudden, Yuri unnie is standing and bow 90 degree to a guy. I also followed her to bow to that guy. Then that guy asked Yuri unnie to make him a mocha lette. Then Yuri unnie just go to the kitchen to make it for him.

Jiyong POV

“Yuri ah, make me a mocha latte” I ask Yuri to make my favorite coffee. I always drink it every morning before doing any of my work.

“Neh..” Yuri replied. Yuri had been working here 2 years and now she is a wife to my cousin Taeyang. Their life is so happy and now omma told me that Yuri is pregnant 3 months. That’s why our company must take another secretary to make a preparation for Yuri labor then.

As I walk, I can see there is a girl beside Yuri and I know that is the new secretary. But I can’t see her face because I only see her at the end of eyes only.

Yoona POV

“Yuri ah, make me a mocha latte” he ask Yuri unnie to make it for him. Then, without waiting for anything, she go the kitchen and make a mocha latte for him.

I followed Yuri unnie to the kitchen and ask her “Is that our boss ?.”

“Yurp.” Yuri unnie replied while nodding.

I also nodding and see her how she make the mocha latte.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

“Here’s  your mocha latte Jiyong ah.” Yuri said while putting it on my table.

“Yah, we are at office right now.” I glared at her.

“Why ? This one whole Korea know that I’am your cousin wife. Aishh.. whatever. Did you see the girl infront ? She’s pretty right ?”

I also see outside to see it. She is so pretty. Her skin is so flawless. She’s like goddess.

“Yah! Why so see her like that ?!” Yuri awake me from my dream just now.

“Aishh.. this women.” I glared at her.

“Yes,she’s pretty. Why ?” then I drink the mocha latte that Yuri make it for me.

“Well, yesterday you omma called me then she asked me to look for you a wife because she know that you don’t want to get married with Taeyeon. Taeyeon also did has her boyfriend now. That’s why she’s also don’t want to married with you.”

“Owhh..”  I replied while holding the cup that full with mocha latte.

“Yah Kwon Jiyong ! Do you hear me or not ?!”  She shouting at me that make me startled.

“Yah ! Can you don’t shout. Your shout can make anybody heart attack you know.” I teasing her.

“Aishh.. you hear me or not ? Mr. Kwon Jiyong ?” she said with her angry face.

“Of course I’m listening to you Yuri ah.” I said while smiling at her with my innocent face maybe.

“Aigoo.. look at that face.” she said it with a disgusting expression on her face. Maybe I’m not cute enough. Hahahaa..

“Arasso. I want to make my work right now.”I said to her while opening a file on my table.

“Arasso. If there’s anything just called me okay.”

“Nehh.”

                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Then I see Yuri unnie come out from the room after a while. I just smiled at her.

“That’s our boss Yoona.” Yuri unnie explained.

“Owhh.. But he’s quite young.” I replied to Yuri unnie.

“Yurp. We are at the same age you know.” She explained again.

“What is your age Yuri sshi ?”I ask her.

“I am 26 years old. You ?” She asked me.

“I am 24 years old.” I replied to her.

“Owhh.. so you can call me unnie if you want. Because you are so formal just now”.

“Can I”

“Of course you can” she replied while smiling at me.

“So, now let’s continue our learning just now.” she told me.

“Neh.”

So she teach me everything that I need to do in the company.

                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Author Note:

Annyeong !

This is my first update. It is quite boring and have alot of grammar mistakes. If there is any wrong,please tell me and I'll change it for my dear reader. Don't forget to comment and subscribe . Thank You :)