Bitterness

The Other Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4Minute Hyuna, B2ST Junhyung and G.NA- A Bitter Day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZFHnuQEbw

Sounds of glasses clinking aired through the atmosphere. A loud group of guys cheered wildly as they celebrated their friend's success. There were couples making out everywhere- some just a one night stand. The DJ blasted loud clubbing music as bodies grinded against one another on the dance floor. Everyone seemed to be having a wild time. 

Not this guy. 

Kai chugged down his glass of vodka and slammed it on the table. With half-lidded eyes, he raised a finger at the bartender drowsily, calling for one more. The bartender stared at him, before shaking his head and proceeding to his order. 

*Must be out of love* He thought. He had seen many people behaving this way. Getting drunk, then creating a mess in the club. Troublemakers, really. The bartender inwardly groaned at the possible series of mess that he would have to clear up later that night. 

Kai's phone rang, and he fished into his pocket, only to reveal the called ID- Soo Jung. He narrowed his eyes but pressed the green button anyway. 

"Yeobo-" He hiccupped. "seyo?" 

"Kai? Where are you? I heard about the news, are you alright?" Soo Jung's concerned voice came. Over at her side, Soo Jung winced at the loud blasting music that rang. "Kai are you at a club? Yah you aren't drunk are you?" 

Kai smiled over the phone. "Soo Jung-ah! My dearest fiancee. We're going to get married soon right?" Kai asked in a slur voice, still gulping down more shots of vodka. 

Soo Jung rolled her eyes in annoyance, knowing that he was probably too drunk to even hail a cab. "Which club are you at?" 

"Umm... Club, Club Ellui?" Kai answered, unsure of his answer. Soo Jung cluck her tongue and grabbed her clutch, rushing into her sports car. Punching the name in her GPS, she sped off. 

"I'll be there in 5. Don't drink too much." 

"KAI!" Soo Jung yelped at Kai slammed his whole body onto hers, hugging her waist tightly.

She had arrived at Club Ellui just a few moments ago, and she wasn't too pleased to see Kai finishing another shot of the extremely alcoholic drink. Soo Jung was having a hard time trying to get Kai to move, for he was much heavier than her and could barely walk straight. In the end, she just gave up and slumped onto another chair beside his. 

"Geez, I told you not to drink too much. And what did you do? Drink another 5 more shots! You stupid fool!" Soo Jung huffed, shooting Kai a look. 

"I can't even make my own decisions." Kai started off with a soft voice, before slamming his hand onto the table in outrage. "Just because I'm a ing chabol son!" He cursed with such venom, making Soo Jung wonder how much he must have hated his status. "What's the use of having money and , when I can't even have my own happiness. My parents refuse to acknowledge Jina, because she isn't rich like I am. Because they think she doesn't fit my family background. Just because of that!" He growled, panting heavily. 

Soo Jung sighed and rubbed his back soothingly. Being a chaebol daughter herself, she could empathize with him. Though being born with a silver spoon was good, there were also inevitably, restrictions. Since young, Soo Jung was not allowed to make friends with people who were poor. Her parents made her cut off any ties she had with little kids who weren't rich like her. They felt that she should be hanging out with people of her standards. That was the reason why Soo Jung only had Myungsoo as a friend. Sure there were many other rich girls who tried to get close with her, but they only wanted two things from her- status and wealth. She didn't want to have friends like that. She wanted a true friendship. But with her status as one of the richest man's daughter, Soo Jung knew it was almost impossible, hence she tried not to get acquainted with people. She had her fair share of broken friendships. Too many, actually. Soo Jung knew that her parents had her interests at heart, but she didn't want that. She wanted to make her own decisions too. She wanted to choose her own friends. She didn't want her whole life to be paved out for her. But then again, we can't choose our parents right? 

"So what if Jina isn't rich? So what if she isn't a chaebol daughter? So what?!" Kai yelled, verbalizing his fury drunkenly. "I know my father has compromised for me, he let me dance, he let me join the basketball team in high school." He continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter