5. A fail romance…

Unexpected love encounter

Minhyun’s POV

“Go bring her to a safe place.” Baekho said.

“But…we’ll be lacking.”

“Her safety first please!”

Ren quickly nodded hastily. He pulled Minjung’s hand and ran away.

“Hyung! They’re running away!” Dongwoon shouted.

“! Doojoon hyung will be really mad.” Hyunseung said.

Aron was battling one to one with Gikwang. Those two were most popular competitor.

“Esy, don’t waste your energy, Aron goon.”

Aron smirked. “Oh neh? But you’re losing more energy than me.”

Gikwang snorted. He grabbed Aron’s collar.

“You surely dig your own grave.”

“We’ll see who the one digging is.”

I could feel the tension between two. Dongwoon was eyeing a chance to punch me straight to the face. I was still in defense.

“Let’s finish them you guys. Hyung’s on the track.”

Junhyung shot Baekho a death glare. Yoseob smirked to JR after hearing Junhyung’s word. Hyunseung turned to my direction when he realized what Yoseob have in his mind.

“I think we don’t have a chance.” I said.

Dongwoon was exchanging gaze with Hyunseung. I knew they’re up to something.

Geez, this is .

Both of them attacked me on the same time. I quickly dodged Dongwoon’s and kicked Hyunseung’s tummy. In the speed of lightning, I punched Dongwoon and made him fall to the ground.

Without I realized, Hyunseung was already behind me and caught me. I quickly nudged his tummy and gave him a blow but my luck was really bad these days, Dongwoon succeed to catch me.

“Aish, I hate when I have to fight you two.” I said suddenly.

“Because we’re a perfect match.” Geez!

Aron was panting hard. He sat on the ground while Gikwang smirked.

I tried to look at JR and Baekho. Their situations were similar to me.

 

Out of sudden, a police alarm heard. Those guys were shocked.

“Let’s go guys!” Hyunseung shouted.

“We’ll back to win next time.” Junhyung said the last word before he disappeared along with s.

“This is really useful.” I pulled out my cell phone from my pocket.

It was Ren’s call. He really saved us this time.

“Maknae?”

“Min…Minjung…”

“Wae?”

“She…her waist…stabbed, the jerk…” I wrinkled to hear his words.

“What’s it? Where are you now?”

“Hospital XX.”

“Okay, we’ll be there.” I ended up the conversation. The others looked at me.

(end of POV)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

At hospital

Minhyun and the other went to Ren. He looked scared, miserable and worried.

“Ren.” Aron called his name.

Ren looked up. His eyes were teary.

“She’s still in there.” Ren said in low voice.

Baekho sat beside Ren. Slowly he placed a hand on Ren’s shoulder.

“She’ll be okay. Calm down.”

Aron and JR waited for a moment before asking in unison, “How did this happen?”

Ren looked up to his hyung.

“Doojoon blocked our way. He seems like could predict the situation.”

“I think Junhyung send a message.” Minhyun said. The others just agreed in silent.

“He suddenly took out a blade when we’re fighting.” Ren paused for a while.

“When he wanted to stab me, Minjung suddenly blocked it and the blade…stabbed her.” Ren face palmed his face.

The Nu’est went silent as everybody thought about something. Minhyun smiled a bit but then he covered it by clearing his throat.

Sensing something fishy, Baekho looked to Minhyun. Minhyun raised an eyebrow. Baekho drew a meaningful smile. Minhyun nodded a bit.

“What’s wrong?” Aron asked to Minhyun.

“Ani.”

Ren was about to ask too but the operation door opened and made him turn to it.

“Whose Miss Minjung’s relative?”

“Er, we’re her friend.” JR said.

“He’s her fiancée-to-be.” Baekho pointed to Ren. The doctor turned to Ren who shot Baekho a death glare.

“Mister?”

“Ah?” Ren looked at the doctor.

“She’s stable now. But she really lost so many bloods. We need to hospitalize her for further observation. The nurses were moving her to the ward. You may see her after this.”

Ren nodded. The doctor smiled and walked away.

“It’s okay now. Let’s go to the ward.”

 

Ren opened the door. Nu’est startled to see someone stood beside your bed.

“Doojoon?”Aron said.

The black haired guy turned. Ren widened his eyes in anger.

“Stay away from her!” Ren quickly grabbed Doojoon by his collar.

JR and the other stood behind Ren. They were ready if that guy insisted to have a fight there.

“Is she okay?” Doojoon asked. Ren was a bit astonished when he heard Doojoon’s soft tone. Ren just nodded as an answer.

Doojoon brightened a bit. “Oh god, thanks.”

“You were scared if you really killed her, so you came here to make sure you aren’t a murder?” JR asked.

Doojoon plastered a pale smile. “She’s okay, that’s enough.”

Ren looked at Doojoon with full of rage. Doojoon’s eyes were empty unlike usual, filled with hatred and revenge when their eyes met.

Doojoon touched Ren’s hand. “Take care of her.”

Ren stunned to his words. His grip lost Doojoon’s collar. The others also surprised to see this tender side of Doojoon.

Doojoon drew a weak smile and took a glance towards you. He left then.

Minhyun looked at Ren. “What’s that?”

“Is that really Doojoon?” Baekho said.

“I can’t believe my eyes.” Aron added.

Ren walked towards you. “He really loves you inside of him. I can see that.”

You stayed quiet. JR walked to Ren and patted his shoulder.

“Yup, he just didn’t realize how much he loves you. Doojoon, the fool as always.”

Ren smiled a bit. The others exhaled in relief, understood what JR was talking about.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day

You slowly opened your eyes. The pain at your waist made you wrinkled.

“Auch…” You looked around. Ren was fallen asleep beside your bed.

“Ren…” Ren flinched to your sudden touch.

“Let me have some sleep hyung…” Ren cooed with his closed eyes.

You chuckled but then it died when the pain your sense.

You looked at him. His flawless face again made your heart jumpy and thumped hard.

Your finger moved towards his yellow long hair. You fixed his bangs.

Unconsciously, you smiled to yourself. You trailed down his perfect face.

Your finger stopped on the tip of his nose. He flinched again, feeling someone was poking his nose.

“Hmm…” He hummed and moved a bit. You quickly pulled your hand.

“Minjung?” He rubbed his eyes and straightened his back.

“Neh.” You drew a smile. Ren blinked. You slowly sat on the bed.

“Ah! You woke up!” Suddenly, he hugged you. You were surprised but enjoyed the sweet feeling in your heart.

“I was scared when I saw your blood. I thought that I will lose you.”

He loosened the hug. You smiled to him.

“I guess I’m still lucky that I’m alive.”

Ren held your hand. That made you blushed.

“Minjung a~” His tone changed. You looked at him.

“Please don’t make stupid act like that. Don’t make me scared again.” You stayed in silence.

“I just want to save you.” You said a minute later.

“It was me supposedly to protect you from harm, to save you from danger.” Ren caressed your cheek. You got tongue-tied to his sudden skin ship.

“Minjung a~, I promised to you I will protect you. I will take care of you. I want to be with you. Han Minjung, saranghae.”

Your eyes widened to his sudden confession. Your eyes met his.

In minutes, it was silence. You wanted to say something but everything stuck in your throat. At last, you just answered him with your love-filled eyes.

Ren eyed your lips in seconds later. He leaned closer and you instinctively closed your eyes.

You could feel his hot breath on your face. You heart thumped hard, along with Ren’s heartbeat. At 1 mm more, you were ready to taste his sweet lips again.

 

Kreeek…

“Ook..ow…we got the wrong timing.” That voice made you opened your eyes and pushed Ren a bit. You were blushing hard.

“Hyung!” Ren screamed in annoyed tone.

Nu’est was chuckling and giggling. “Aii, mian…mian…we really don’t know. It’s just an accident.”

Ren shot Baekho a really killer death glare. Baekho smiled sheepishly.

You quickly laid back and covered your face with the blanket. You just endured the pain because of the embarrassment.

“So, I got the right point then.” Minhyun said suddenly. Aron messed Minhyun’s hair.

“Okay, okay. You win this time.” Ren raised a brow.

“What?”

JR shrugged his shoulder. Baekho smiled.

“Hyung, I win too okay?” Aron rolled his eyes.

“Okay, okay. Free lunch for both of you tomorrow. Aish, jeongmal!”

“What’s up?” JR asked.

“We made a bet.” Minhyun said.

“Minhyun and I bet Minjung likes Ren too while Aron is the opposite one. Who lost has to pay for a lunch.” Baekho added.

Ren widened his eyes. “What?! You’re doing bet on me?”

The trio chuckled.

“Chill, it’s just nothing.” Ren bit his lips.

“Get out, all of you!” Ren pushed them out of the ward.

“Yah, waegure?” Aron said.

“Ah, neh. If you were annoyed, it’s just them. It’s nothing to do with me, Ren.” JR said.

“Just get out!” Ren said. Baekho and Minhyun smiled sheepishly.

“Okay, okay. We will. Have a good time.” Baekho and Minhyun pushed JR and Aron out of the ward. Ren rolled his eyes.

Ren closed the door when they’re out. He turned to you.

“Minjung a~” You still kept quiet in the blanket.

Ren sat on a side of the bed.

“Minjung…” He pulled the blanket a bit. You just let it exposed your face.

Ren smiled to see your cheeks tinted pink. He caressed your cheeks.

“Mianne, those guys really…”

“Saranghae.” You said suddenly. Ren looked at you.

You turned to him. Your eyes met his rounded eyes.

Ren smiled warmly. “Naddo.”

He leaned closer and finally your lips met his.

A sparkle of firework was in your heart. Butterflies flew in both of your stomach. You gave in, to taste more of his sweet lips. From a small peck, now it becomes sloppy.

“Ah, Ren…O…ow…”

Ren hastily let go when you pushed him. Ren turned to the door with really pissed off expression.

“Aiyy, miann…mianne…” JR grinned.

“Khojou!” JR grinned and closed the door quickly.

Ren exhaled in annoyance.

-END-

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hehhe! At last, I made up to the last chapter.

How it is?

Is it good or bad?

I want to make it more romantic for Ren…(as I’m hoping one too, hahha! Just love him to much…)

But I think he’s too young for such cheesy things (?) so I made it just a kiss (which I made a romcom…)

I hope you still like my failed ending…

Sorry for errors…my eng is worst!

Okay, so this is the end.

 

@marijoong: so this is end. I think it a bit fail (but yeah, the title is a fail romance…) thanks for supports! Gomapda!

 

Thanks for supporting and reading this story.

Leave comment too~ I want to know your respond.

Gomapda, subbers readers and supporters!

See soon in other story~