1. The encounter

Unexpected love encounter

“You jerk! Leave me alone! I had enough of you, Yoon Doojoon!”

You walked faster. That guy was still catching your step.

“Minjung, wait. Don’t go, I can’t live without you. I love you so much, dear.”

You felt you gonna puke when you heard that cheesy line.

“Just go to your baby Chorong or G.Na or whatever their names are.”

He grabbed your arm. That made you stop.”Minjung, I only love you. Those girls just only my…”

“Spare part? Sleeping partners? I don’t care because we’re finished!” You pushed his hand and walked away.

Doojoon startled but he got back his sense and caught your big steps. He pulled you and your lips met his.

You got shocked and pushed him. Pang!

“Don’t ever think I’m gonna fall to you again!” You yelled with full of rage.

Doojoon got shocked and touched his cheek. You snorted and walked away.

“Minjung! I’m sorry, Minjung a~~.” He kept following you and that made you annoyed.

You kept walking fast as he followed you behind. Buk!

“Auch…” You looked up to the person you bumped just now. You were about to say sorry but the beautiful figure and flawless skin made you stunned.

“Hey, are you okay?” The angelic in front of you waved his and in front of your face. You got back to your sense.

“Ah, nae. Mianne.”

“Minjung.” Doojoon appeared beside you.

“Are you okay? You should be…” You suddenly linked your arm with the guy just now. He got shocked.

“Oppa, it’s nice to see you. Oh, god really know that I miss you somuch.” Doojoon widened his eyes. You snuggled closer to that guy. He just dumbfounded.

“Minjung?” Doojoon called your name in confuse.

“What’s going on he…”

“Let’s go, oppa. He’s just a jerk that I told you before. Khaja, oppa.” You cut off that guy words and dragged him away. Doojon managed to grab your other hand.

“Don’t put an act. I know you’re lying.” You sighed and then smirked.

“Look, Yoon Doojoon, I already has a new boyfriend and leaves me alone! I hate you jerk.” You pulled your hand. The guy silently watched the scene.

“You’re lying!”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes, you’re!”

You snorted and pulled your hand from Doojoon. He lost your hand from his grip.

You turned that guy’s face and leaned closer. Your lips attached to his.

The guy was shocked and stiffened.

Doojoon’s face gone red and he left with anger.

You moved away from the guy’s face when you saw Doojoon left. Your cheeks tinted pink.

That guy didn’t say anything. The silence surrounded both of you.

“What was that?” He said suddenly. You looked at him.

“I’m sorry for using you.” You bowed.

“Ren!” The guy turned. Four awesome handsome guys walked towards him.

“Woot! Woot! Its look like our pretty boy got a girl here.” The guy with black hair said.

“Hyung, aniyo~.” Ren was blushing.

“Ah, it’s not like that. I bumped to him just now. Mianne, em…it’s Ren, right? I’m sorry again.” You bowed and walked away.

Ren was about to say something but one of his friends caught him.

“Looks like you have a crush here…” He said playfully.

“Yah! It’s not like that, Baekho! Let me go!” Ren pushed Baekho’s strong hand and for sure, he’s not strong enough. The other giggled.

“Aish, JR, Aron hyung. Help me tho.” They shook head.

“No until you tell us who is she.” Ren snorted.

“Yah, molla! I don’t know her. She just bumped to me and…and…” Ren blushed again when he memorized the kiss.

He felt something weird happened in his stomach. His heart also thumped hard. It made his cheeks felt hotter.

“Auh, I can’t believe his story. Look how he blushed tho…” Minhyun said.

“Nah, don’t tell lies.”

“No, I’m not. Guys, it’s true. I don’t know her name either…” Four of them booed.

“Okay, let’s pretend you aren’t telling lies. But you…”

“Yah, Aron hyung. I’m not lying!”

“Okay, okay. But the thing is you like her, right?” Ren blushed. They chuckled.

“Woot, woot! Our Ren’s growing up!” JR patted Ren’s head.

The younger just bit his lips and stayed silent.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You stopped walking when you’re far enough from the park.

(A/N: forgot to mention that accident happened in the middle of a amusement park.^^)

You were breathless. “Why my heart thumped so hard?”

You touched your chest.

“I’m not running just now right? But how come…”

The flashback of the kiss appeared in your mind. Your cheeks felt hot.

That plump lips…yah!

You mentally knocked your head. You touched your lips.

“It’s sweet tho…”

You smiled absentmindedly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day

You walked through the corridor. Your morning class would be starting soon.

“Babe.” You rolled your eyes in annoyance when Doojoon suddenly appeared in front of you.

“I’m sorry for making you mad. Babe, please, I love you. Forgive me please?”

Doojoon tried to hold your hand but you avoided that.

“L.E.A.V.E M.E A.L.O.N.E! Don’t you remember, I already have a boyfriend?” Doojoon shook his head.

“I know you’re lying. He isn’t your boyfriend.” You smirked.

“Yes, he is.”

“So, where’s he?”

“He’s not studying in this college okay?” Doojoon laughed.

“Yah, don’t dig your own grave. He’s one of the members of the famous dance group in our college. They’re called Nu’est. Don’t you know that? I have said earlier, don’t tell me lies.”

You gulped. Nu’est? Dance group?

“I don’t know about dance group. I only know my…”

“Stop the acting, Minjung. Please, baby. I love you. We get back together eoh?”

“She’s not acting, man. And you should stop disturbing my lovely girlfriend!”

Your eyes widened. Doojoon looked shocked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

How’s this? Do you like it?

I want to leave this chappie cliffy but I’m failed.

You should know who’s that right?

Woot~ woo~

 

I’m sorry for updating this too late…I’m just busy with my college’s life…

I’m near to get my own lappy…*grin

That mean…I could always to update everyday…haha!

Okay, when I got my lappy…I’ll update more this story.

Gildarige! See soon~