2. A blossom bloomed

Unexpected love encounter

Ren went closer to you and hugged your shoulder.

“Yah!” Doojoon shouted when Ren’s hand landed on your shoulder. Ren smirked.

“What’s the problem, man? She’s mine. You should step back.”

“No, she’s still mine and forever mine. I know she’s lying about…”

“I didn’t tell her about my group, man.” Ren said.

“And correction, the group is famous but outside the college. For sure, she didn’t know that.” Doojoon bit his bottom lips.

“Take off your hand on her. I know she’s lying because she’s mad. I know she’s still love…”

“You’re so much into yourself. I’ll show a proof, here.”

Ren suddenly pulled you closer and kissed your lips. You got shocked but his hand landed on your cheek to make you calm down. He led the kiss to be deeper.

Doojoon stunned to see how intimate that kiss was. His heart broke into pieces.

Ren broke the kiss when he panted for air. You got blushed and also him.

Doojoon clenched his fist tight. “You! Bastard!”

Doojoon grabbed Ren’s collar and punched him across the face. Ren fell to the ground.

(A/N: yah, right. The latter is too strong and the younger is skinny tho…^^;)

“Yah! Yoon Doojoon, micheosseo?!” You yelled out loud.

Doojoon snorted and wanted to give Ren some more blows but you slapped him across the face before he got near to Ren.

Ren got shocked by your action while Doojoon hissed in pain.

You quickly went to Ren. “Gwenchana?”

Ren shook his head and wiped the blood on his lips.

“You should take off your hand now, man. Minjung is mine and I’ll taje care of her forever as mine.” Your cheeks became hot when you heard Ren’s words.

Your heart thumped hard and it felt like everybody could hear it.

Doojoon looked at you. “Minjung…”

“Kha! I don’t want to see you again. Leave me alone, please. I have someone else with me now.” Ren looked at you. You were holding back your tears.

Ren smiled warmly, tried to give some strength. You smiled back.

“Minjung, you don’t know the real me yet…” Doojoon said his last words and left.

Your tears rolled down your cheeks. Ren was biting his lips. He didn’t know what to do.

“Er, Mi…Min..Minjung. Uljima, I’m not good in comforting people who was crying…”

You were still crying. He messed his yellow long hair in frustrated.

He sighed and slowly hugged you. He patted your back.

“Hush there, it just a waste to cry over that guy. Stop crying eh?” You bit your lips to stop crying.

You were crying on Ren’s chest. He was still hugged you until you stopped crying.

“Feeling better?” He loosened the hug. You nodded while looking down.

You felt shy for what had happened just now. You saw his shirt drenched with your tears.

“Omo, your shirt. Mianne…” He chuckled.

“You such a crybaby.” You looked up to him.

“Yah…” Your words stopped when you realized how close your face is with his.

Ren also stayed silent and stared you in the eyes. Both of you could feel the crazy heartbeats.

He slowly leaned closer to you and you instinctively closed your eyes. You could feel his hot breath on your cheek.

Kachak! “Aigoo, you’re too fast, hyung…”

Those words made you opened your eyes and pushed Ren a bit. Ren also quickly got up.

“Ops, we’re sorry for interrupting!” Baekho said while giggling. The other also chuckled.

Your cheeks tinted pink. Ren bit his lips.

“Yah, hyung!” Ren cooed. The guys laughed louder.

“Oh yeah, miss. I think you’re the same person yesterday, right?” JR asked. You nodded while looking down.

“Oh, the one that Ren had cr…” Ren quickly covered Baekho’s mouth.

“My instinct was right. I think I have met you before, for sure it is. We’re in the same college.” Aron said.

“So what’s your name?” Minhyun asked.

“Han Minjung.” They nodded.

“When did you start dating, eoh?” Baekho nugged Ren’s arm.

Ren punched Baekho’s shoulder. “It’s not like that!”

“Erk…did you guys saw…” They nodded in unison.

You face palmed yourself. What a shame!

“It’s not like what you’re thinking. He just…”

“I’m just helping her get free from that jerk. That’s all.”

JR looked at Ren. “That jerk? Yoon Doojoon?”

Ren nodded.

“He’s totally a jerk.” Minhyun said suddenly.

“Yah.” Aron nudged Minhyun’s arm. He hissed in pain. You just smiled.

“It’s okay. Em, Ren. Thank you again and I’m sorry.” you bowed.

“Ani~, I…I’m just willing to help.” Ren said. The others smiled meaningfully.

“Ah! I got to go. My class has started, I’m late. Aish, mianne.” You walked quickly to your class. Ren smiled sheepishly.

“I smell a blossom here~~…” Baekho cooed. The others giggled while Ren rolled his eyes.

“Maknae, you should confess quickly.” JR patted the younger shoulder.

“Yah! It’s not…” His words got cut when Baekho wrapped his neck with those strong arms.

“Don’t try to lie. It’s written all over your face, maknae. We have more experience than you, girl.” Ren pulled Baekho’s hand from his neck.

“Yah, experience? You’re just older four month than me tho. And yah! I’m not a girl!”

JR, Aron and Minhyun laughed.

“Yes, but your long hair and skinny figure show you a girl, maknae~~…” Minhyun said.

Ren puffed his cheek. JR, Aron and Minhyun took turns to mess Ren’s yellow long hair which his neck still wrapped in Baekho’s arm.

“Yah!” Ren yelled. They laughed out loud.

“Aish, chincha!” Ren pushed Baekho and he got free.

He rolled his eyes and walked to the front. The other still giggled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Oh? Why you look so miserable?” A blue haired guy asked. That black haired guy just kept silent and sat on his seat.

“Duh? What’s wrong? It seems like you’re pissed off, leader.” The red haired guy asked.

“Just shut up.”

The five guys looked at each other.

“You should know what you are doing, girl…” That black haired guy laughed out loud. His buddies just kept silent.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Woot! Woot! Did I succeed to leave this chappie cliffy?

(I don’t think so as I know you guys could guess who are they? Right?)

Ah, this story isn’t finished yet!

(I thought I’ll finish it in two chappie but things are getting bigger and longer…haha!)

I’m just wanted to be Minjung…(Cos I like Ren too much these days…yoboseyeo? ^^)

Okay…some how I just want this story to be short…

It will end in two or one chappie more…

Just wait for update, neh?

See soon! ^^