R.I.P To It All Pt.2

R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See

"The baby is not Yunho's, its mine."

 "What do you mean? I saw the papers. They said that she was pregnant with Yunho's child. Yunho himself believed it."  How can the child be Siwon's if the medical report said Yunho was the child's father?

"The papers are fake. She was angry and said she was going to do whatever it took to break you two apart. I should have known she never cared about me." Siwon said with a sad smile. He had always known he was being used by Jessica when they were dating and it was proven true when she dumped him to be with Yunho. He had never stopped loving her and when she came back to him one night, he had hoped she finally loved him too. He was wrong. She never loved him but she knew that he would do anything for her. That was the only reason she cheated on Yunho. She figured she can have her dream guy and the guy who would kill for her. Jaejoong felt bad for him. Even though he was still mad at him, he couldn't over look that he was trying to help him and that the only reason he helped Jessica was out of love.

"How do you know the baby isn't Yunho's?" Jaejoong was still suspicious. If it was true that Jessica was sleepng with both Siwon and Yunho, how can he be certain the baby is Siwon's.

"After we left the diner, I drove Jessica home. When I opened the door for her to get down, she said she felt dizzy and fainted. I took her to the hospital and they told us she was about a month pregnant. We had started our affair about a month before Yunho broke up with her and she didn't sleep with Yunho until two days before. These are the real papers." He gave him the papers to read for himself. He saw what had been changed and what was real and couldn't help but feel stupid that he didn't see it before. "She lied about how far along she was to make it look like it was Yunho's child and plans on making it look like she gave birth early. I helped her fake the papers thinking she would still stay with me even though she was with him. I was wrong and I'm very sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone but I know its my fault for not stopping her. I'll help you get him back however I can, I just hope you can forgive me." He looked at Jaejoong with sadness in his eyes. Siwon really was sorry, of that Jaejoong was sure, and with time maybe he can forgive him.

"I'll need time but I'll be able to forgive you." He gave Siwon a small smile. Siwon was surprised and happy that Jaejoong would give him a chance. Maybe they could be friends but they could figure that out later, right now they had to tell Yunho the truth before he married Jessica. He was determined to get the love of his life back.

"Thank you." He said gratefully. Then his face turned serious. "We have to get to Yunho before the wedding. Once they are married, she will never let him go."

"But how? I don't even know where it is or what time."

"I do." Siwon smiled. "I helped her with everything remember? She told me every detail of her plan including the wedding and I have an idea on how to get in."

"How?" Jaejoong was curious. How was Siwon going to get them in?

"Just trust me." Siwon had a big grin on his face, proud of his plan. He told Jaejoong what he would need and how to dress. Jaejoong called his friends to help them in their plan, no matter how much it pained Jaejoong. Let's just say that what he was about to do proved he cared more about Yunho than his embarrassment. 


*Next Day At The Wedding*

   Jessica was looking at herself to make sure she looked perfect in her dress. She had won. She was about to marry Yunho and make him her's forever. She then looked at her baby bump. She was now a little over three months pregnant and she wished she could have hid it better. It was making her look fat on her special day. But she did wonder if the baby would take more after her or the father? Well it didn't matter after today she was going to have everything she could wish for and Yunho wouldn't be able to leave her. She knew Yunho wouldn't have the heart to leave her a single mother and that he loved kids so he would stay even if he found out the baby was another man's. She planned to never tell him but if he were to find out once their child had grown, it would be too late for Yunho to leave. She just needed him to believe her until after the wedding. Besides why wouldn't he stay with her? She's beautiful and knew she could please him. What more could a man ask for? What she didn't know was that her secret was about to be exposed.


*Where Yunho is*

   The wedding was taking part in a giant garden. Jessica being from a wealthy family, was able to put everything together in a short amount of time. That included finding a venue. It was to be an outside wedding and the size of the garden allowed for some tents to be put so that the bride and groom could get ready. Yunho was now looking into the mirror in his tent. He looked at his reflection with a blank face. He had bags under his eyes from sleepless nights remembering the person he loved. He had hoped to marry one day but not to someone who he had no feelings for anymore. He knew he had to be there for his unborn child but he couldn't stop hoping that something would change. Something that would let him go back to Jaejoong. He heard from Changmin that his love was as miserable as he was and he wished he could be there to make his pain go away. Unfortunately fate had not let him. It had not let him stay with Jaejoong, to give the smaller man all the love he felt for him and to maybe one day marry and start a family with him. No, fate had oher plans for him. Yunho was lost in his thoughts when he heard someone come into the tent. Using the mirror infront of him, he saw the person was dressed in a wedding dress and a veil covered their face.

"Jessica, why are you here?"

"To get you back." said the person in the soft voice that he had missed so mch.

"Jaejoong?" Yunho now stared wide eyed as the bride rose their veil to reveal a beauty with tears in his eyes.

"Hi Yunnie." Jeajoong smiled while looking at the man he had missed so much. His tears and smile were that of relief and happiness.

"Jaejoong!" Yunho ran to hug him, wrapping his arms around the pretty man's waist and placing a kiss on his lips. He was so happy to see Jaejoong again and he poured all his feelings into that one soft kiss. He peck the soft pouty lips one more time before pulling away.

"Why are you in a dress?" Yunho looked at Jaejoong and while he was confused, he also thought that he looked beautiful in the dress.

"It was the only way I could get in and find you without anyone stopping me but that's not important right now. Yunnie there is something I have to tell you." Yunho face showed worried.

" What is it are you ok?" Yunho asked. Scared that something was wrong with Jaejoong.

"No, no I'm fine. I'm here to tell you the truth. Yunnie Jessica lied. The baby isn't yours." Jaejoong said while looking into Yunho's eyes.

"What do you mean? We both saw the papers." Yunho was confused. He saw the papers and they said that the baby Jessica was expecting was his. Jaejoong took the papers Siwon had given him from a white purse he was given to wear. He gave them to Yunho to read.

"She faked them. It was all a lie to get you to marry her. The baby isn't yours, it's Siwon's Jessica's ex."

"What is going on here?!" Both men turned to see Jessica standing by the entrance of the tent.

"Did you lie to me? Did you do all this just so I would marry you?" Yunho walked towards Jessica, trying to contain his anger. All the pain he and Jaejoong went through, all the sleepless nights. Were they all for a lie? Jessica eyes grew at the realization she had been exposed.

"W-what do you mean Yunho? Did that tell you that? Don't believe him he just wants to take you away from me." Jessica tried to cover her lie by trying make Jaejoong look like a liar. Yunho was now standing infront of her and grabbed her arm.

"Don't call him that and answer me. Did you lie to me?" Jaejoong seeing that Yunho was growing more and more mad decided to step in and pull Yunho away from Jessica.

"Yunnie let go. She is still pregnant." Jaejoong pulled Yunho and made him sit down on a chair that he had in the tent so he could cool down. At this point Jessica had tears in her eyes. She could not believe this was happening. She was so close to having Yunho forever and now he was going to leave her again. Not if she can help it.

"Shut up you stupid ! You filled his head with lies and now you are trying to act nice. I'll show you!" She ran toward Jaejoong and pushed him, making him crash into the mirror. He was now on the ground with shards of glass around him and holding a cut on his arm.

"Ouch."

"Jaejoong! Jaejoong, are you ok?" Yunho rushed to check on his loved one and helped him to stand up. Jessica not far from them, watching with tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm fine. Just a little cut." Yunho looked at with a face that frightened the girl. A face she didn't know Yunho was capable of making.

"The wedding is off Jessica."

"You're leaving me?! How dare you leave me?!" She tried to slap Yunho when someone stopped her.

"That's enough Jessica." Siwon said in a gentle voice. He knew that Jessica was hurt right now but she needed to know that enough is enough. "Are you ok Jaejoong?"

"I'm ok thanks Siwon." Siwon walked toward the couple and stuck his hand out to Yunho.

"I'm very sorry for everything but I hope we can be friends." He said with a friendly smile. Yunho looked to Jaejoong and when he nodded that he was trust worthy, Yunho smiled back.

"Thank you. Maybe we can be someday. Come on boo. We need to get that cut checked." Yunho put his arm around Jaejoong and led him out of the tent. Leaving Jessica alone with Siwon. Jessica was crying on the ground and Siwon hated seing her that way. After all he still loved her so he helped her up onto the chair.

"Are you ok?" He asked gently.

"NO I'M NOT OK! I lost Yunho to that and you helped him! Why in hell did you help him when Yunho was finally mine!?" Jessica was furious. All her plans ruined because of Siwon, the man that claimed to love her. If he did, why would he do this to her?

"Because they love each other!" Siwon yelled at her and Jessica's eyes were wide in surprise. He had never raised his voice at her but enough was enough, just because he loved her, did not mean he would indulge her while she hurt him and others. She needed a reality check. "They care about each other and you hurt them just because you threw fit. If you really loved Yunho you woldn't have cheated! If you cared about him, you would have noticed he was slowly dying from the inside because he missed Jaejoong! Jaejoong is the one that truly loved him because even though it hurt, he let him go! You don't know love Jessica you're just a brat!" Siwon was panting from letting it all out at once and Jessica was silent. Siwon had always done everything for her even after they broke up so why was he yelling at her? Why did he call her a brat? She didn't understand.

"W-Why? Why are you yelling at me? You said you loved me but you helped hurt me you bastard!"

"I helped them because I love you! I let you talk me into this stupid plan and helped you get another man so you could raise my baby with him! That's my child and I deserve to raise too. You were gonna make me give him up!" Siwon was done doing what Jessica wanted it was onbvious she didn't love him.

"Well now I have no one! Are you happy!? I-i'm alone." Jessica started to cry she had lost Yunho but if Siwon would stay she might be able to get him back later. "Don't leave me. You have to help me. I can't raise a baby alone. Maybe there's another way to get Yunho b---."

"You're an idiot. I will help you with our child but nothing else. I love you but it's obvious I'm the only one that feels that way. I will call somene to help you get cleaned up but I'm through with you. Call me when you have your next appointment." With that Siwon walked out leaving Jessica dumbfounded and alone.


*Yunjae*

    Once outside the tent, Yunho wrapped his arms around Jaejoong's waist and held him close, careful to not hurt his arm. Jejoong used his uninjured arm to hug him back.

"I missed you" Yunho said in a soft voice nuzzling into Jaejoong's neck.

"I missed you too Yunnie." Jaejoong pulled away and pressed a loving kiss against Yunho's lips. The kiss was intense and it had all the love they had for each other in it that it made Jaejoong shed a tear. Yunho pulled away to look at his love and he wiped the tear away with his thumb. Jaejoong leaned into the touch.

"I love you Jaejoong. Promise you'll never leave me again because I can't watch you walk away again."

"I love you too Yunho and I promise. I was so miserable without you, I can't go through that again." Jaejoong said as he leaned in to kiss Yunho again. This time the kiss was desperate and deep. Their tongues fought for dominance until Yunho won and kissed Jaejoong like he would lose him if he didn't. He wrapped an arm around Jaejoong while holding his face with the other. Jaejoong wrapped his arm around Yunho's neck to bring him close and put his other hand on top of the one holding his face. The kiss was passionate and only broke when they needed air. It was then that they remembered Jaejoong's injury.

"Ow." Jaejoong winced. The wound was still bleeding and it was going down his arm. It was only then that he realized he was in a dress. His face went red from embarrassmet. "Omo!"

"Are you ok boo?" Yunho asked with concern. "Come on, we need to get home to clean you up." Yunho went to take Jaejoong home but his lover wouldn't move. "What's wrong?"

"Um, can we go out the back way?"

"Why?"

"I'm in a dress." Jaejoong said softly with red in his cheeks. It was then Yunho realized his shy lover was in a dress and was embarrased because of it. He took off his jacket and ripped the sleeve to wrap Jaejoongs injury before picking him up bridal style.

"I think you look beautiful. Let's get your cut wrapped properly and after we can make use of that dress." He said while smirking at his lover. Jaejoong's face got even more red at Yunho's words and Yunho couldn't help kissing the cute man.

"I love you Joongie."

"I love you too Yunnie." They shared one more sweet kiss before heading to Yunho's house.


Hey my peeps. Here is another unedited update (you know me by now lol) :D. I can't believe it. This is my first finished story. Luv you luvely people for reading this and being patient with me :) Thank You  >3<

P.S. So I feel like this is a little incomplete and was thinking that if you guys want, I'll write an epilogue. Let me know what you think, hearing from you guys brightens my day :3