It's Over? R.I.P Yunjae

R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See

     Yunho and Jaejoong were out on another date. It had been a week since their one month anniversary and they were starting to get pretty serious. They were completly in love with each other and while they hadn't slept together yet, they really wanted to. Yunho was willing to wait for Jaejoong because he really cared for him and Jaejoong didn't want to rush things because he was pretty sure he was the first man Yunho had dated. Besides they both wanted it to be something they would never forget so they were ok with waiting for the right moment. They were taking a walk around the park and were enjoying a comfortable silence. Jaejonng was hugging Yunho's waist while Yunho had his arm around Jaejoong's shoulder. Soon, Jaejoong saw a couple of kids with ice cream and wanted some.

"Yunnie can you get me some ice cream?"

"Sure Boojae, what flavor?"

"Strawberry." Jaejoong answered with sparkles in his eyes. Yunho could not get over his boyfriend's cuteness. He kissed him on the lips before going to get the ice cream. Jaejoong could only smile. He felt so lucky to have someone as caring as Yunho. While Jaejoong was lost in his thoughts, a guy bumped into him.

"Move you !" The guy said to him. Jaejoong was annoyed. First this guy bumped into him, and now he's giving him attitude and acting like it's his fault. 

"? You're the that bumped into me." Jeajoong would sooner die than let someone disrespect him like that, and he sure wasn't going to let anyone call him a . Instead of saying something back, the guy just had a smirk on his face and Jaejoong had a feeling this was on purpose.     

"Well well, this has an attitude huh? Are you this feisty in bed too?"

"Whaa-?" Jaejoong was at a loss for words. What the hell was this guy talking about?

"Hahaha is that why Yunho keeps you around? Is it because your such a ?"

"What the hell are you talking about?! Yunho would never do something like that!" Jaejoong was now angry. How dare he talk about them in such a way. And why did this guy know them? He looked familiar but Jaejoong couldn't remember from where.

"Are you sure? I mean he hadn't even broken up with Jessica for five minutes before going after you. Not that I blame him, you are hot but s aren't my thi-," That's when a loud slap was heard. Jaejoong had had enough of this guy and now he even dared to question Yunho's love for him. "Hahaha the truth hurts huh? Oh well you'll see that Yunho was never yours in the first place. He's going to leave you and you're going to see that I was right."

"Jaejoong!" Yunho was coming back from getting the ice cream when he saw Jaejoong was talking to some guy and that he looked upset. Worried, Yunho called out to his lover which caused both Jaejoong and the mystery man to look at him. As he got closer, the man caressed Jaejoong's cheek and said something to him before leaving. Yunho felt jealous when he saw the man touch his Boojae but it quickly went away when he was his lover's face. He looked like he was about to cry. Yunho ran to his side and hugged him while being careful with the ice cream. Jaejoong didn't make a sound but hugged him back tightly. He hugged him as if he would leave if he were to let go.

"Jae what's wrong? Who was that guy?" Jaejoong didn't answer and Yunho started to worry when he felt his shirt getting wet. "Jae?"

"Don't leave." It was said so quietly that Yunho almost didn't hear it. "Please don't leave me."

"Jaejoong I would never leave you why would you think that? Come on let's sit." Yunho kept an arm around Jaejoong while they walked to a near by bench. "Baby, please tell me what's wrong? Was it that guy?"

"Don't worry Yunnie. It's nothing."

"Jae," Yunho said with concern.

"Really Yunnie, I'm fine, as long as your with me." Jaejoong smiled at Yunho before leaning on his shoulder and eating his ice cream. They stayed liked that for a while but Jaejoong couldn't forget the last thing the man said.

"She's going to take him from you very soon. Call me when he leaves, I'll make you feel better."


*On the other side of the park*

"Did you do it?" Jessica said.

"Yeah, he's with Yunho right now." the man said.

"He can enjoy it for now but soon I'll have Yunho back. That messed with the wrong person."

"Jessica, why do you want Yunho so bad? Aren't you happy with me? Why are you doing this when you cheated on him?"

"Aww is my baby jealous?" Jessica wrapped her arms around her lover and kissed him. "Don't worry baby, you will always come first. This is about revenge."

"Just be careful. I don't want you getting hurt. I'm actually surprised they didn't recognize me." The man was worried. He really liked Jessica, even though it was obvious her feelings were for Yunho, he didn't want all this to blow up in her face. He also didn't like messing with other people but because of his love for her, he was helping.

"Come on babe, we have to get the paper work ready for my meeting with Yunho and the ." She had an evil smile on her face before she started to walk away with her nervous lover walking behind her.


*Next Day*

     Yunho noticed that Jaejoong was more lost in thought than usual and he was worried. Each time he asked Jaejoong what was wrong however, he always said it was nothing and that he was just spacing out. Yunho knew he was lying but he didn't ask anymore. He thought it was best to let his pretty lover tell him when he was ready. Right now, they were heading to dinner and the car ride was silent. It was an awkward silence but luckily they got to the resturant before it got to be too much. Jaejoong was still upset but he was determined to have a nice dinner with his boyfriend. He would fight for him if he needed to. With that in mind he felt better and they went inside for a nice date. As they were finally enjoying themselves and Jaejoong was starting to be himself again, someone came up next to them.

"Hello Yunho." They both looked up to see Jessica standing next to their table. Yunho was angry that she was bothering them again but Jaejoong was nervous. Please don't let it be true.

"What are you doing here?" Yunho said in a tone that showed that he was trying to contain his anger.

"I just came to ask you to come back to me. We were happy together and we could be that way again. Please come back Yunho." She said with a sad look on her face.

"You cheated on me remember? I have no reason to go back to you, I love Jaejoong." Yunho grabbed his lover's hand when he said this and looked straight into his eyes. Jaejoong could see it in his boyfriend's eyes, he meant it. He loved him as much as he did.

"I can't believe that I'm going to have to be a single mother." Jessica said as she started to cry. This caused some people to notice them but the couple couldn't care less. They were still trying to process what Jessica said.

"What did you say?" Yunho asked in shock. Jaejoong started to tremble at what Jessica said. No.

"You heard me. I'm pregnant with your child but you choose to leave us just so you can be with him!" Jessica yelled while pointing at Jaejoong. Now the people at the restaurant were whispering bad things about them. They saw Jessica as an innocent woman whose boyfriend left her while pregnant and saw Jaejoong as the home wrecker.

"You're lying! It's probably that other man's child." Yunho was now furious but he was also nervous. If she was telling the truth, what would happen with Jaejoong?

"Really? Do you remember the last time we had ?" Yunho was frozen he really wished this was all a nightmare. "We slept together two days before you dumped me for him. I'm six weeks pregnant." She droped the file on the table and Jaejoong opened it before Yunho could reach for it. He read it and as soon as he did tears fell from his eyes. Yunho took it from him and read it. It was true. She was pregnant with his child and he knew he had to be there for her and their unborn baby. Jaejoong couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't take Yunho away from his own child. Even if it meant giving him up. He couldn't do that to a baby who was completely innocent. He got up and started to walk away until he felt a hand on his wrist.

"Boojae wait, please."Yunho said in a desperate voice. They both knew that this was the end. They would have to say goodbye. Jaejoong was crying but he put on a smile before he turned around to look at Yunho.

"It's ok Yunho, I'm not mad at you but you have to do what's right and be there for her and your baby." Jaejoong caressed Yunho's face as he spoke and Yunho leaned into the touch. He too started to have tears that threaten to fall from his eyes. "I love you and I don't regret anything. Please be happy with your new family." Jaejoong then kissed Yunho on the cheek and tried to leave. Yunho however, wasn't ready to let go. He pulled Jaejoong by his waist and gave him one last passionate kiss. Jessica was fuming and the people in the restaurant saw that they really love each other and are just victims of bad circumstances. When Yunho finally let go, they were both crying.

"I love you Kim Jaejoong and I always will." Jaejoong gave him one last peck on the lips before giving him a sad smile.

"Goodbye Yunho." With that Jaejoong left the restaurant. Once outside, he ran. He ran as fast as he could with tears in his eyes until he got home. He ran upstairs into his room and broke down on the floor. He knew it was the right thing to do but he couldn't help but feel like he had lost everything. Even though they only were together for a little over a month, he loved Yunho. He couldn't imagine his life without him and he cried until he fell asleep.


*Back at the Restaurant*

     Yunho couldn't believe he had lost Jaejoong. Even though they hadn't dated very long, Yunho saw himself spending the rest of his life with him and he felt pain in having lost him. Jessica just stood there waiting for the crying to stop but happy Yunho would be her's now.

"I will raise this baby on my own." This brought Yunho back to reality.

"What did you say?" Yunho could not believe what he heard. First she makes him lose the love of his life, and now she wants to take his child away?

"I'll raise my baby on my own."

"You took my love away and now you want to take my child from me?!" Yunho was now furious.

"I rather not have you around and do it on my own than having this baby be the only reason you bother to see me."

"It's my child too. I deserve to be a part of our baby's life."

"Fine. You want to be in the baby's life then marry me." Jessica knew that if Yunho married her, then he would never leave her. He would be her's forever.

"What?"

"You heard me, the only way I'll let you see our child is if you marry me. Otherwise, I will disappear and you'll never hear of us again." Yunho knew he would have to do what she said. He had lost so much already, he can't lose his child too.

"Ok I'll marry you." Yunho was so beaten. Everything had went so wrong so quickly. How was he going to get through this? He knew he would never get over Jaejoong but he also knew he had a responsibility to Jessica no matter how much he didn't like her.

"Good, we can marry in two months time. You can pick me up tomorrow for a date." With that Jessica walked out of the restaurant knowing she had won. Outside, her lover waited for her.

"Hi baby." He went in to kiss her but she pushed him away. "What's wrong?"

"'What's wrong?' Nothing is wrong. I have Yunho now so I don't need you. I never want to see you again." Jessica said to him before leaving him there in shock.


Hopefully you guys like this chapter. Let me know what you think :)

p.s i will also try to update my other stories soon so check them out if you'd like.