To My Happiness, R.I.P?

R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See

      It had been a month since the day Jaejoong broke up with Yunho. Jaejoong had left him so he could be there for his child and he was going to honor his love's sacrifice even if it meant that he would never see his love again. He went through all the motions. He bought a ring for Jessica for their engagement, went with her to the doctor, helped her when she felt sick, he did everything he should all while his heart was breaking. The only time he felt any relief was when he would sleep and dream of Jeajoong and their time together. 

    Jaejoong was just as miserable. The night he had left Yunho he had spent crying until he fell asleep. While awake he was lifeless and only when he was asleep did he allow himself to cry. His friends tried to cheer him up when they heard what had happen but nothing worked. They could tell that the smiles Jaejoong gave them were forced and they never reached his eyes. He just went on with his life feeling like something was missing. He knew he would never love anyone else as much as he loved Yunho. Everyone was so worried over both of them. The worst was when two weeks ago Changmin, who still kept in contact with Yunho, brought the news of Yunho's engagement.


*Two Weeks Before*

   Jaejoong was at his house with Junsu. Junsu had been trying to distract Jaejoong with a movie night and snacks but Jaejoong was lost in his thoughts through most of the movie. Junsu could see how much Jaejoong was hurting and he was worried for his friend. He was hardly sleeping and when he did, he cried. He had also lost his appetite and hardly left his room unless him or Yoochun took him out. The movie had just ended when the door bell rang. Jaejoong didn't bother moving so Junsu got up and opened the door. It was Changmin and by the look on his face, he was in a bad mood. He walked in and kneeled infront of Jaejoong.

"Hey Hyung how are you?"

"Hi Minnie, where's Karam?" Jaejoong answered, avoiding the question.

"He's at work hyung, and he's worried about you. Are you ok?" Changmin wasn't usually very affectionate but seeing his hyung like this upset him. He would do anything to have his old hyung back.

"I'm fine Minnie. I did what was right and I have to move on." Jaejoongs voice trembeled as he spoke. He was anything but ok and he wished he had been selfish and stayed with Yunho but he couldn't do it. He can't take an innocent baby's father away. Maybe it was fate's way of telling him they weren't meant to be together.

"Hyung, how can you let him go? You know he loves you, not her."

"I know that, I never doubted his love for me but it doesn't change the fact that he has to care for his child now. I know that that's the only way she would let him see his child. I know that he had to choose between me and his child so I made the desicion for him." Jaejoong wanted to cry as he spoke. Every reason his mind gave him made his heart sadder because he couldn't do anything about it.

"It's worse than you think." Changmin said while looking down.

"What do you mean Minnie?" Junsu asked.

"Is Yunho Ok?" Jaejoong added.

"No he's not." Jaejoong felt his heart stop.

"Is he hurt? Did something happen? Tell me!" Jaejoong was starting to panic at the thought of something happening to Yunho that he grabbed Changmin by his shirt.

"He's engaged." Changmin said. Jaejoong couldn't understand what Changmin just told him. Junsu was equally surprised.

"What do you mean?" Junsu asked since Jaejoong seemed to have lost his voice.

"The told him to marry her or she would never let him see his child. She blackmailed him into marrying her and they are to be married in less than two months." Changmin said with anger in his voice. Two people that were very important to him were suffering because of one person. He was angry he couldn't do anything, he was angry they were seperated, and he was angry that she had won.

   Jaejoong coud feel the rest of his heart break. He had nothing else. Nothing could make him feel as bad as he did now. But what did he expect. This was the reason he let Yunho go. He let him go so he could be part of a family. So why did it hurt so bad? Why did he feel physical pain at hearing of Yunho's engagement? Why were his tears falling? That night Jaejoong said nothing, he didn't even make a noise. All his friends could do was hug him and try to comfort him while he silently cried.


* Present*

  It was still hard for both of them to live without the other but this is how it had to be. Yunho would smile and acted like he was ok but his face told a diferent story. He had become paler, he didn't have the energy he used to, and he started drinking. Jaejoong lost weight, hardly spoke, and started smoking. The wedding was a month away and the only happy one was Jessica. She had won. Yunho was to be her husband and she had gotten revenge on Jaejoong but what she didn't plan was that her one mistake would ruin everything for her.

   One day when Jaejoong got home from the restaurant he worked at as a waiter, he found a letter tapped onto his door. It had his name on it but he didn't care. He hardly felt anything lately and he didn't care what the letter had in it. He left it on the counter and forgot about it for a week. It wasn't until the day he was to hang out with Changmin and Karam that he remembered it.

"Jae Hyung, what's this letter?" Karam asked when he found it while looking for Jaejoong's keys.

"Don't know. I found it on my door last week but didn't open it." Jaejoong said with an uninterested tone.

"Do you mind if I open it?" Karam asked, curious about what it had inside.

"Sure." Just then Changmin came out of the restroom dressed and ready to go while Karam opened the letter. Karam's face became serious as he read the letter.

"Minnie." He called his boyfriend, wanting him to read the letter to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"What is it?" Changmin asked as he took the letter and read it himself.

"Jae hyung, you have to read this."

"Huh? Why?" Jeajoong asked sensing that something was wrong. It was confirmed when he took the letter from Changmin and read it himself.

Kim Jaejoong,

    I have proof that Jessica is lying. She lied to take Jung Yunho away from you. If you want to know the truth go to the restaurant on the bottom. I will be there every day until the day of the wedding between 12 and 2. Come if you want Yunho back.


Sorry its not that good but I wanted to update since you guys have been patient with me. also because its the holidays and dbsk's 10th anniversary just passed. let me know what you think, i'll try to update my other stories too. :)

p.s. this story might have another one or two chapters left.