I Thought I Told You R.I.P?!

R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See

*Next Day*

   Yunho woke up with a smile on his face. He still found it hard to believe that a beautiful person like Jaejoong asked him out. While he continued to daydream, his phone rang. He took it from the top of his drawer and saw he had a new message. His face broke out into a smile again when he saw who it was from.

From: Jaejoong

To: Yunho

    Good morning sunshine. Hopefully I didn't wake you too early lol.

Yunho was so happy that Jaejoong had texted him so soon. He had to reply in a way that made him seem cool. He still remembered how much of an idiot he was infront of him yesterday. Argh! I looked like a complete moron! This my chance to show him that I'm cool, not an idiot.

From: Yunho

To: Jaejoong

   Hi Beautiful ;) Would you like to have lunch with me today?

 

From: Jaejoong

To: Yunho

   I would love too. Why don't we meet at the park at around 12?

 

From: Yunho

To: Jaejoong

   Sounds good. See you then :)

Yunho was over excited. He was going on a lunch date with the most beatiful person he had ever seen. He had to make sure everything went well. It was 9am so he had just enough time to take a shower, get dressed, and drive to the park to meet his date. After his shower, he put on some cologne that gave him a manly scent and then went to his closet to pick out his outfit. He decided to go with a white top that was a little tight so it showed off his muscular body, blue jeans that hugged him in all the right places, and black shoes. Once he thought he looked good enough he checked his hair once more before leaving for his lunch date.


   Jeajoong squealed like a fangirl when he got the text from the love of his life asking for a lunch date. He was so happy he was going to get the chance to hang out with Yunho. He had to look perfect. He couldn't stop smiling. He chose a light grey v-neck with black skinny jeans and black boots. He styled his hair just right. Once he thought he looked good he walked to the park since it wasn't too far from his house. He got there ten minutes early and decided to play on the swings. He was nervous. Yunho had asked him on a date and he was scared to mess it up. When he had seen Yunho with that girl, his heart had been crushed. He thought that he had lost his chance to ever be with Yunho, but then things happened and here they were, going on a date.

"Hi," Jaejoong was brought from his thoughts to see Yunho standing over him with a smile on his face. Jaejoong smiled back.

"Hi"

"Did you wait a long time?"

"No I just got here. So were are we going?" Jaejoong asked as he got off the swing. He looked at Yunho and couldn't help thinking he looked y in his outfit. What he didn't know was that Yunho was thinking the same thing. They stood there staring at each other until their eyes met. They were both startled and shyly look away.

"U-Um let's go." Yunho said as he grabbed Jeajoong's hand and pulled him toward his car. Jaejoong's face was red. He was blushing at the fact they were holding hands and was squealing in his head. Yunho noticed how soft the pretty man's hands were and realized that they were holding hands. He blushed but kept walking straight to his car and didn't want to let go. He opened the door for his date like a gentleman and Jaejoong gave him a shy "thank you". Once they were in the car, they drove in silence. It wasn't akward because they were both jumping for joy in their heads. They had smiles on their faces and kept stealing glances at each other. There was a big lovey dovey aura around them and they couldn't wait for their date. It took them 15 minutes to arrive at the diner that Yunho had wanted to bring Jaejoong to. It was pink, red, and white on the inside so it was obviously a place that was mainly for couples but it had a casual feeling to it that made it ok for friends and family to eat there. It was a perfect place for a first date. Again, Yunho opened the door for Jaejoong and Jaejoong added "gentleman" to the list of things he liked about the tall tan man. They sat at a table next to the window and looked at their menus.

"So what are you getting?" Jaejoong asked, making it the first thing said since the park.

"Don't know yet, what about you?"

"I don't know either, hmm, lets see."

"Thank you."

"Huh?" Jaejoong was confused. Why would Yunho say "thank you"? He hadn't done anything.

"Thank you for telling me about Jessica." He smiled at the pretty man. "I know you didn't tell me directly but I'm grateful to you. Our relationship hadn't been working for a while and thanks to you, I now know why, so thank you," Jaejoong was speechless. He didn't know how to respond. Yunho was thanking him for showing him what his ex-girlfriend was doing behind his back. Jaejoong gave him a small smile and held his hand that was on the table.

"You don't have to thank me. If I'm being honest, I was disappointed when I saw you had a girlfriend. That's why when I saw what she was doing, I knew I had to tell you. It wasn't right."

"Thanks." Yunho gave him another small smile that made Jaejoong blush.

"N-no need to thank me." He looked away blushing.

"Hahaha, lets order some food." They ordered their food and talked. Jaejoong told him about his love for singing and cooking. He promised to make something for Yunho to try. Yunho also told him about his love for dancing. Jaejoong found out more things about Yunho and felt himself like him more. Yunho found Jaejoong very cute. He had thought Jaejoong was very y and seductive from the way he acted at the club but he also liked that the man infront of him now was very cute and sweet. They continued to talk until their food arrived.

"Wow, this is really good." Jaejoong said.

"Glad you like it. Can I try some?" Yunho asked while looking at Jaejoong's soup.

"O-ok, say 'aah'" He lifted his spoon for Yunho to eat. The manly man smiled and opened wide so his hopefully future lover could feed him.

"Do you like it?" Jaejoong asked, looking at his date with his big doe eyes, which made the man's heart skip a beat.

"Y-yes it's very good. I can't wait to taste your food though."

"Hahaha, I will make you whatever you like."

"Really?" Yunho looked like a hopeful child and Jaejoong found it cute enough to make him giggle behind his hand.

"Yes, I promise to make you some yummy food."

"Aww look at the trying to flirt with my boyfriend." Both of them turned to see Jessica standing next to their table. Yunho stood up from his seat with an annoyed look.

"Why are you here Jessica? We broke up remember?"

"Yunho just let me explain. He means nothing to me. I love you." She wrapped her arms around his neck and attempted to kiss him but he turned away and removed her arms from him.

"No Jessica, we are no longer together and if you can't tell I'm on a date."

"Oh you mean the sitting right there?" she said with a smirk on her face." He's kind of ugly don't you think? I'm way better so stop being difficult and come back to me."

"Jessica" Yunho was angry. How dare she cheat on him then expect him to come back just because she told him to. On top of that she insulted his date. " Don't..." Before he could say anything else, Jessica got water thrown at her.

"I'm sorry but he's on a date with me now. And you are not that pretty, it's easy to see that all your 'beauty' is all the pounds of make-up on your face." Jaejoong said now standing infront of Jessica who couldn't believe he was talking to her like that. Yunho couldn't believe it either. Where did sweet Jaejoong go? "You didn't treat him right and he is giving me the chance to make him happy. If anyone here is a it's you for thinking you can have two guys at once. He's mine now." Jaejoong in his rage grabbed Yunho who was to stunned to move and kissed him long and hard. Jessica was pissed and pulled Jaejoong from Yunho ready to slap him. Before she could however, Yunho grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"You heard him. I like him and want to finish our date on a good note so leave. It's over between us Jessica and that's not going to change."

"Why?! We were happy together until he came along and ruined it! I'll get you back and make him pay for stealing you from me! I swear it!" With that she stomped away, wiping the water off her face. The guy she was with at the club was waiting for her outside and asked what happened. She yelled at him to shut up and walked to his car. Once inside, she came up with a plan, a plan to break up Yunho and Jaejoong and make Yunho come back to her. She was going to need his help and when he said that it was better just to leave them alone, she kissed him to convinced him. Poor guy was so in love with her that when she kissed him, he automatically said yes. She was sure her plan would work and she would win Yunho back.


   Back at the resturant, Yunho and Jaejoong sat back down and Jaejoong was playing with his fingers not looking at Yunho. He was embarrased by how he acted and the way he just kissed him like that. Of course he loved the kiss but that wasn't the point. This was their first date and they were just getting to know each other. They weren't together officially so kissing was way over the line. He had even let his y diva side out. Yunho must think he's the biggest in the world. Now he'll never want to date him. Jaejoong was sulking and had a pout on his face. He didn't notice Yunho looking at his cute pout.

"So, care to tell me what that kiss meant?"

"I-i-i I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that. I was just so mad that she thought she still had the right to get you back. I'm sorry please don't hate me." Jaejoong looked at him with his big doe eyes that were going to cry any second. Yunho felt a pain in his heart seeing his date like that. He took his hand in his.

"Hey don't cry. I'm not mad, in fact I liked the kiss." Yunho gave him a sweet smile. He wiped the tear that escaped from Jaejoong's eyes with his thumb and Jaejoong leaned to the touch.

"R-really?"

"Really. I was just surprised. I didn't know you had that kind of side to you. It's nice to know you will protect me from anyone who tries to take me away from you." Jaejoong was surprised to hear this and even more surprised when Yunho took his face in both his hands and placed a chaste kiss on his lips. When he pulled away he was still close to Jaejoong and smiled, that caused Jaejoong to smile back.

"Kim Jaejoong will you be my boyfriend?" Jaejoong smiled an even bigger smile and suddenly hugged Yunho, causing him to laugh at the cute man.

"Of course I will!" He was so happy that he finally had the love of his life to himself. They continued their date, the meeting with Jessica forgotten, and talked some more. Yunho found out Jaejoong was actually older by a couple days and made jokes about Jaejoong becoming his Sugar Daddy. They left the resturant and continued to talk and laugh and decided to take a walk around the park. They spent all day together talking until dark.

"It's late, I should go home now." Jaejoong said.

"I'll take you."

"You don't have to."

"Please, I want to spend a little more time together."

"O-okay." Jaejoong had a shy smile on his face as Yunho drove him home. He was a gentleman again and walked him to the door.

"Well goodnight."

"Goodnight." Jaejoong then gave Yunho a peck on the lips and ran inside before he could say anything. Yunho had a big grin on his face while he walked to his car and drove home. On the other side of the door, Jaejoong was jumping up and down. He was in a daze while walking up the stairs to his room. He texted Yunho goodnight which he quickly got a reply to and both fell asleep with a smile on their face. What they didn't know is that soon someone would do something that might tear them apart forever.


Ok big fail but I wanted to update so here it is :) I will try to update my other story soon. What do you think Jessica is planning? Do you like how Jaejoong gets when he's mad? let me know :)