R.I.P To It All Pt.1

R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See

   I live! lol sorry it took so long but life has been hard lately, however here you go luvs hope you like it.


     It was the day before Yunho's wedding and Jaejoong was more anxious than ever. The day he had read the letter with Changmin and Karam he had no clue how to respond. He wanted so badly to believe that there was some way to get Yunho back but living with the pain of losing him made him lose hope. He didn't know whether to believe this person or not. Changmin and Karam encouraged him to go and find out. Both had seen their friends suffer enough and they didn't want to see it anymore. The young couple would do anything to see their hyungs happy again. So with the encouragement of his friends, the beautiful man went to the restaurant stated in the letter. It turned out to be the restaurant where he had broken up with Yunho. Just being outside of this place made Jaejoong relive that day. Their last kiss, saying goodbye, the heartache, everything came back to him and he couldn't help but let his tears fall. He missed Yunho so much and he wanted nothing more than have him by his side again. He just wanted his Yunho.

     Jaejoong took a deep breath and wiped his tears. This was no time to cry, he needed to get himself together and find out what was really going on. He went inside to look for the person who sent him the letter, the only thing was he didn't even know who the person was, how was he suppose to find them?

"Now what? Maybe I can ask a waiter. Um, excuse me?" Jeajoong called out to the first waiter he saw.

"How can I help you sir?"

"I'm supposed to meet someone here but I can't seem to find them."

"Do you have a reservation?"

"No, you see I don't know what they look like, uuh, its a blind date." Jaejoong said when he saw that the waiter was giving him a wierd look when he said he didn't know the person.

"Oh well let me check if there is anyone waiting for you, please wait here." The waiter left and came back about five minutes later. "Please follow me to your table." Jaejoong thanked the waiter and followed him to a table he then thanked him again and sat down. There was no one at the table yet so Jaejoong was starting to think this had all been a prank. He was going to get up and leave when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you for coming Jaejoong-sshi." The man said with a small smile.

"You?" Jaejoong was surprised when he saw who the person was.

"I've never intoduced myself properly, my name is Choi Siwon." the man said with a bow. Jaejoong could not get any words out. This was the same man that had talked to him at the park. The one who put all those worries in his head. The one who knew he would lose the love of his life. Slowly the anger in him bagan to build.

"You! You knew this would happen! Why?! Why did you know?! why..*Sob*.." Jaejoong yelled at the man before he started to cry. Why was this all happening to him? Why couldn't he be happy? This was all too much.

"I'm sorry for everything," Siwon said in a gentle voice, "Please sit down and I'll explain everything." Jaejoong hesitated before deciding to do as he was asked.

"Ok I'm listening." Jeajoong said after calming down. He had his arms crossed and was giving Siwon a glare. Just because he agreed to listen to the man doesn't mean he trusts him. There had to be a reason why this guy knew about what happened and even when he met him at the park, he had a feeling he knew him from somewhere else. Everything just didn't add up.

" Well to start, Jessica isn't lying." Siwon said looking down at his lap.

"What?" Jaejoong's last sliver of hope had died with that statement. He had hoped she would have been lying like the letter said but instead he finds out its true. "B-but you said she was lying so she could take Yunho from me." Jaejoong said in a voice that told Siwon he had given up. Siwon felt horrible for what he did and he understood how Jaejoong felt since he had also recently lost the love of his life. Thats why he had choosen to help Jaejoong and Yunho because he knew how badly he had hurt them.

" Let me explain, I am Jessica's ex-boyfriend, before Yunho and the baby she is having isn't Yunho's, it's mine."


There it is, kind of short but i have an idea of how to end it. Thats right my luvlies, this story has one chapter left but i promise to try and make it good. Everything is going to come full circle. What did you think of Siwon? I luv the man and chose to make him the ex-boyfriend. Hopefully you guys like the chapter and thank you all for the support :)