R.I.P To All The s Trying To Steal My Man

R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See

   Yunho and Jaejoong had been going out for a month now and everything was perfect. They had gone on a date at least three times a week and texted and called each other whenever they weren't together. They were being a very lovey-dovey couple. For their one month anniversary, they decided to go to the place that started their relationship, Mirotic. They were going there as a double date with Yoochun and Junsu since it was Yoochun's day off. He could actually dance with his cute little duckbutt and with it being the Yunjae couple's anniversary, it seemed like a good plan. Junsu and Jaejoong were getting ready at Jaejoong's house. They wanted to look good and thought they'd help each other out. Once they thought they looked good enough, it was 10 minutes before they were going to get picked up.

"I'm kind of nervous Suie." Jaejoong confessed.

"Why? It's not like you haven't gone on a date with him before and you look beautiful hyung."

"Well we've been together for a month and we are happy together but I can't shake the feeling something bad's gonna happen." Ever since their meeting with Jessica, Jaejoong had been very happy with Yunho but thought that it was way too easy getting rid of her. He didn't want to lose Yunho.

"Don't worry hyung, Yunho is crazy about you. I'm sure no matter what happens you guys will pull through."

"Thanks, Suie. You're the best!" With that Jaejoong gave Junsu a bear hug and they both started giggling but stopped when they heard the door bell. They did a last minute check and opened the door to let their lovers in.

"Hey baby you look great," Yunho said before giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"You too, Yunnie."

"My Suie looks good enough to eat." Yoochun said while hugging Junsu from behind. He started to kiss his neck.

"Chunnie!" Junsu said embarrased. Jaejoong and Yunho laughed at the silly couple before heading out to the club. Once there, they met with Changmin and the five of them headed to the dance floor to dance. They were having a good time when Junsu and Jaejoong said they were going to use the restroom. They were laughing and having fun until they went back to the dance floor to look for their dates and Changmin. Once they found them, they saw three ty looking girls flirting with the guys. Both of their moods turned dark. Jaejoong's evil side came out again and Junsu's own side came out too. Normally both are shy and very nice to people but when made angry, it's best not to get in their way. Both of them change completely when angered which is why they were such good friends. Both of them looked at each other before heading over to where they were all standing.

"Come, why don't you dance with us?" The girl that was infront of Yunho was trying to push up on him and was touching his chest. All three girls had really short skirts on and tops that would barely pass for bras. They all had too much make up on and the three guys looked like they were going to puke from the girls trying to molest them. Yunho caught the girl's wrist and held her at a distance.

"Sorry, I'm here with someone."

"Aww come on, they're probably ugly." The girl trying to feel up Yoochun said. He moved away from her.

"They are beautiful and we would appreciate it if you would respect the fact we are taken."

"Oh please, are they really that great?" The third girl said while trying to wrap her arms around Changmin.

"They are way better than you." Changmin said while trying to keep her away.

"They are probably just ." the first girl said.

"Sorry but you three are the only here." Jaejoong said. Next to him, an equally pissed Junsu.

"What did you say?!"

"You heard him ." Junsu sneered.

"Baby! You're back!" Yunho was so relieved he ran to Jaejoong to hug him and kissed him on the cheek while Jaejoong continued to glare at the girl that dared to touch his Yunnie.

"Suie baby!" Yoochun did the same as Yunho and kissed his lover on the cheek relieved to be free of that girl.

"These ugly s are what your rejecting us for?"

"Ugly? If we're ugly you must be down right hideous!" Junsu said. Changmin was having a good time seeing evil Jaejoong and Junsu slowly come out. It had been a while since he'd seen this side of them. He had even forgotten that there was a third girl trying to feel him up.

"Hey! Stop that!" Changmin exclaimed when he felt she tried to put her ty hand in his pants.

"Why? You know you like it, besides you're single." The girl looked at him with a look that made his skin crawl.

"Who said that " Everyone turned around toward where the voice came and saw a cute boy that looked a little bit like Jaejoong but more on the cutesy side.

"Who are you?" the girl challenged.

"Hey babe, glad you can make it." Changmin said as he also greeted his boyfriend with a peck on the cheek.

"I'm his boyfriend or are you that stupid?" The new boy glared at her.

"Ohh I like him."

"Me too." Junsu agreed with Jaejoong. They liked Changmin's boyfriend a lot. Not only was he cute as a botton but feisty too.

"Now that you es know that they are ours, I suggest you leave before we make you leave."

"What are you ugly fags gonna do? It's obvious that we are better." The guys were just watching their lovers and the girls argue because to be honest they were a little scared of their boyfriends. Not only that but they liked that their lovers would fight for them. All in all they thought they should respect that its a cat fight.

"What did you say? Fags? Well even these 'fags' can get a man when you can't." By this time people around them were watching what was happening,

"Oooooohh." It was obvious that the crowd sided with the three pretty boys.

"Well aren't we confident? Why not make a bet. If we win, you es get lost because they are going to be our boyfriends."

"Ok you s are on. If we win, we get to give you a surprise and you leave." Jaejoong said. They decided to perform (made possible thanks to Yoochun working there) and whoever gets the bigger applause wins.

   The three girls went up first and sang and danced to Girl's Generation's I Got A Boy (no offense i just dont like the song). They had danced really ty, shaking their asses and spreading their legs and showing their thongs. When they were done, one even reached under her skirt, took off her thong, and tossed it to the audience. All the guys were whistling and cat calling while all the girls were grossed out. They all thought the same thing. Tramps. Now it was the three boys turn. Though they had not known him long, they liked Changmin's boyfriend, who they found out was named Karam. They had talked and agreed on what to sing. (going out on a limb cause i don't know if karam's a singer or a rapper). They went up the stage and the music started and they started dancing just like in the music video. Their lovers being their biggest fans. Junsu started first.

He is mine

I'm the only thing on his mind

He thinks about me all the time

He got my love on rewind

Everyone started cheering as soon as they realized it was The DJ Is Mine by Wonder Girls and their lovers loved that they picked that song. They were even dancing just like the Wonder Girls. Now it was Jaejoong's turn.

Nobody treats him like I do

There's no party if I'm not in the booth

My sounds keeps his heart in tune like

Badadadadadadum

He loves me and I love him too

He plays me all the night through

Keeps me spinning and grinning I'm winning over from you

Singing lalalalalala

Now it Karam's turn to show that he also meant to keep his lover to himself like the other two.

Everyday Lalalala

He sings with me Lalalala

He knows me, He holds me from intro to fade

Then it was Junsu's turn again using his strong singing voice. Every one went crazy, and their three boyfriends were leading the crowd.

Cuz the DJ is mine and girl you're wasting your time

He only rocks to my music

He loves the way I do it all night

The DJ is mine

Jeajoong and Karam singing back up for Junsu

(My baby My baby, The DJ is mine)

He only rock to my music

He loves the way I do it all night

The DJ is mine

The crowd was going wild and the three girls were getting pissed. Both the girls and boys in the club were liking the three pretty boys performance and their lovers couldn't be prouder. Jaejoong then took center stage while looking in the direction of the three s.

Girl please, don't you even try

My baby keeps me by his side

Even though you keep giving him the eye

He don't even notice

Karam follows Jaejoong's example and sings to the girls to see if they get the message.

Everyday Lalalala

He sings with me Lalalala

He knows me, he holds me from intro to fade

Junsu does the same while the crowd is loving their performance.

Cuz the DJ is mine and girl you're wasting your time

He only rocks to my music

He loves the way I do it all night

(One two three four)

Cuz the DJ is mine and girl you're wasting your time

He only rocks to my music

He loves the way I do it all night

The DJ is mine

Karam sang the counting while looking cute as Junsu continued to sing before the big surprise. Jaejoong rapping.

I'm what he's listening to

I'm blasting through his headphones

It's me he's falling in love with

Yea I got his head gone

He can't even answer the phone

My music keeps turning him on

Ah on and on and,

Ah ah on and on and on

He say, she say, I say I own the DJ

I stay at the top of his charts

I an the air play

Flyer than airplanes

While looking at the girls he rapped the next part to make his point.

I know you hear me

In case you didn't, let let me reiterate

Let me re, let me re

Let me reiterate

Everyone loved Jaejoong's rap and Yunho was pleasantly surprised to learn his Boojae could rap. Making Yunho even more attracted to him. Junsu then sang with his lovely voice again.

He is mine

I'm the only thing on his mind

He thinks about me all the time

He got my love on rewind

Cuz the DJ is mine and girl you're wasting your time

He only rocks to my music

He loves the way I do it all night

(one two three four)

All three sang the last lines of the song with diva attitudes.

Cuz the DJ is mine and girls you're wasting your time

He only rock to my music

He loves the way I do it all night

The DJ is mine

(my baby, my my baby)

The DJ is mine

He only rocks to my music

He loves the way I do it all night

The DJ is mine

Everyone started screaming and cheering and clapping. It was obvious that they had won. As they got off the stage they were each taken by their boyfriends and given a loving kiss on the lips. The three girls came up to them looking pissed.

"This isn't over."

"I think it is and now its time for your punishment." Junsu said with a smirk. Him, Jaejoong and Karam each took the glass of water their lovers were holding and poured it on the girls.

"Aaah!" they screamed as all their make-up came running off their face and people were able to see that they weren't pretty at all.

"Take your fake home." Jaejoong said with a victory smirk. The girls left all wet and the people around them laughed at them. They applauded the three boys for standing up to them and everyone returned to dancing.

"You were great." Changmin said to Karam. It made the boy blush which everyone found cute.

"Well now that that's over, Hi! I'm Jaejoong and this is my boyfriend Yunho."

"And I'm Junsu and this is Yoochun."

"Hi everyone I'm Karam."

"When did you guys start dating?" Jaejoong asked.

"A week ago. I had something to do before that's why I was late."

"Good thing you showed up because that girl was going to eat Minnie." Junsu joked making Changmin shudder.

"Urgh! Don't remind me." They all continued to talk and got to know Karam better. They talked about how amazing they were on stage and Yunho made sure to praise Jaejoong for his rap. They continued to have fun all night and it seemed that things were starting to be perfect.


So this is kind of a filler. I thought the song was a good idea hopefully you guys think so to. What do you think of me using Jaejoong to do the rap? I thought since he has before I could use it in the story.