R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See

R.I.P To The Girl You Used To See

   Yunho and Jessica were entering the new hot club, Mirotic. Jessica had on a short black dress and was clinging to Yunho who wore a black v-neck shirt and blue jeans. Yunho had thought it would be a good idea to have a date at the club since for a while now, he had been feeling like him and Jessica were growing apart. A date was his way of trying to make things go back to how they were in the beginning, when dating her made him happy. Yunho's friend, Changmin, had told him about how a childhood friend of his was going to be the club's DJ, so Yunho thought it was a good place for his date with Jessica. As they entered the club, Yunho could see that it was full of people drinking and dancing to the loud music. Jessica was really excited and dragged Yunho onto the dance floor as soon as they were in. They were having a good time and were dancing for a while until Yunho noticed something or someone on the other side of the club. There was a beautiful man with big doe eyes and pale skin dancing very closely with another guy. Without noticing, Yunho kept staring at the beauty. The man soon caught Yunho staring and stared back at him, both keeping eye contact while dancing with their partners. He noticed how the guy's raven hair complimented his milky skin and his pouty pink lips and continued to admire the beauty possesed by the man. He felt himself be captivated by the man's big eyes, drowning in them. And while keeping eye contact with him, the man brought his partner closer to him and began to dance ally with him. They touched each other and left no space between them all while the man never looked away from him. Yunho could feel jealousy pass through him. Wait..what?! Why am I jealous? I have a girlfriend!

"Yunho!!" Jessica yelled over the loud music when she noticed her boyfriend wasn't paying attention to her.

"Huh?" Yunho was pulled back to reality when he heard Jessica call for him.

"What's wrong? What are you looking at?" she asked as she turned around to see what her boyfriend was looking at.

"N-Nothing, just tired from all the dancing" He said as he looked in the direction the mystery guy was at but noticed he was gone. Where'd he go?

"Well why don't you go drink something maybe it'll help."

"Okay, do you want anything?" When Jessica said no, Yunho went over to the bar and ordered a drink. Why was I looking at him? I have a girlfriend so why am I looking at some guy. I don't even know him no matter how hot he is. But he looked so y and who was the other guy he was all over. He was cute but he'd look better with me..wait what? ARGH!!!

"---unho!YUNHO!!!"

"Huh? What?! You scared me!" Yunho said to his buddy Changmin.

"I kept calling you but you wouldn't answer babo." The tall younger man said with a frown. "Anyway, glad you could make it. My friend's gonna sing tonight and he's really good."

"He sings? I thought you said he was the DJ and why would he sing at a club?"

"No hyung not him, another friend of mine and it's karaoke night today so people can sing."

"Oh ok then, well I have to go find Jessica she must be wondering where I am." Yunho said as he got up from the stool.

"Ok see you later hyung." Changmin waved goodbye as he went toward the dance floor. Yunho soon followed and tried to find Jessica but couldn't find her. He was wondering where she went when the music suddenly stopped and the lights came on. Everyone, including Yunho, then looked toward the stage where a guy with a wide forehead stood infront of the mic.

"How's everyone doing?" The whole club cheered. "We're gonna start with the karaoke tonight and then at the end you guys choose who you liked the best and that person will be welcomed to perform whenever they want, so are you ready?" He asked and everyone cheered again. Soon the lights were turned off and only a person's figure could be seen at the mic. The music started, the spotlight and Yunho's eyes almost fell out of his head. I-it's him. The hot guy from before! The beautiful man started to sing.

R.I.P. to the girl you used to see,

Her days are over,

Baby she's over,

The man then made eye contact with Yunho and he felt that the song was specifically for him.

I decided to give you all of me,

Baby come closer,

Baby come closer,

Yunho was now sure that the song was for him since the beauty hadn't lost eye contact with him and even made a motion for him to come closer which Yunho couldn't help but obey. Just then, another spotlight came on and showed the DJ, DJ Micky, and he started to rap.

y senorita,

I feel your aura,

Jump out at no remoter,

Get in my flying saucer,

I'll make you call me daddy,

Even though you ain't my daughter,

As he was rapping, the blond duck- that had been dancing with the pretty man reached his hand up and the DJ took it while they were looking at each other with lust and love in their eyes. Yunho saw this and figured that they were together and he no longer felt jealous. But WHY?!

Baby I ain't talking books

When I say I can take you across the borders,

I'm young and free,

I'm London G,

I'm tongue and check,

So they be giving us some try to drink,

DJ Micky was rapping while looking at his blonde lover with a smirk and the crowd loved him.

Slow and steady for me,

Go on like a jersey for me,

And say the words soon as your ready for me,

Then the attention was put back to the y man that had a y smirk on his face while looking Yunho in the eye again. He started to sing.

I'm ready for ya,

Hit 'em up, Switch it up,

Put 'em up, Zip it up,

Let my perfume soak into your sweater,

Say you be here soon, sooner the better,

While he sang this he started touching his body and Yunho started to feel tightness in his pants. You have Jessica damn it!

No option for,

You saying no,

I run this game,

Just play a role,

Yunho knew the song was for him but it was a little scary how the song being sung fit perfectly to his situation. He knew that the man on stage knew what he was doing and it was obviuos that he wouldn't stop till he got what he wanted.

Follow my lead,

What you waiting for?

Thought it was over and decided tonight is your night,

Both of them knew they were attracted to each other and the pretty man on stage was determined to do something about it but Yunho suddenly remembered that he couldn't go through with this. He was in a relationship and it wasn't fair to her. At least, he thought that but when the music went without lyrics and the man on stage was moving ily on stage, he kept looking from Yunho to a place on the dance floor. Feeling like it was a way of telling him to look, Yunho turned around and pushed through the crowed to see what it was. He found what it was and wished he hadn't. Jessica was making out with her ex-boyfriend and though he was mad, he wasn't sad. The singing started again.

R.I.P to the girl you used to see,

Her days are over,

Baby she's over,

I, I, I'm ready for ya,

Yunho knew that the man on stage was right and he didn't mind it. He realized that the reason his relationship seemed to be falling apart was because it already had and he was surprised when he realized he no longer had any feelings for his now ex-girlfriend.

I decided to give you all of me,

Baby come closer,

Baby come closer,

I, I, I'm ready for ya,

Yunho knew he would gladly take the pretty man and smirked.

Nothing on,

I strut around,

I do it big, I shut it down,

The y man smirked back at Yunho and did a when he took off his jacket. Yunho enjoyed it as well as everyone else in the club.

I wonder if you'll be able to handle me,

Mental pictures,

No cameras please,

Ah~

Oh I can handle you. Yunho was starting to think dirty and Jessica was long forgotten. He started to think what fun he and the beauty could have and he seriously started to consider the camera. (Ooh yunho you so nasty! XD) But then someone could find it and watch it and he was gonna make sure that the only one who saw Mr. y was him and him alone but who said a mirror wouldn't be fun. (He needs to stop. He so y.)

R.I.P to the girl you used to see,

Her days are over,

Baby she's over

I, I, I'm ready for you,

I decided to give you all of me,

Baby come closer,

Baby come closer,

I, I, I'm ready for ya,

The man on stage decided to show Yunho his opinion with this song if he said no, or if he thought he'd be incharge.

Yeah I hear you talking

Don't know who you trying to flatter

Got my mind made up,

I, I, I'm ready for ya

I'm in control

But with you being a man

You don't seem to understand,

I, I, I'm ready for ya,

He looked at Yunho with a look that seemed to ask, Do you understand? And Yunho responded with a nod, he always did like them fiesty. The man then send him a smile and a wink and Yunho thought his heart was gonna stop. How can someone be that y?

I, I, I'm ready for ya

I, I, I'm ready for ya

So keep thinking you the man,

Cause it's all part of a plan,

I, I, I'm ready for ya

The rest of the audience knew that the singer was flirting with someone and soon figured out who. All everyone could do was smirk and some boy and girls could only giggle. DJ Micky, the blonde, and Changmin gave each other a knowing smile because they knew the plan had worked.

R.I.P to the girl you used to see,

Her days are over~

The club erupted in cheers and whistles and the man bowed. DJ Micky took the mic.

"That was our first singer and one of my favorites, Hero! What'd you guys think?" Everyone started clapping and whistling, some even yelled "you're hot!" which Yunho didn't like but couldn't disagree.

"We're going to go back to dancing and introduce our next singer in 30 minutes." He then turned the music back on and pulled his lover close and kissed him which earned him a cat call from the audience and his blonde lover blushed. Yunho knew that things were over with him and Jessica but he had to make it official so there were no misunderstandings. He went up to where she and the guy she was still kissing was and tapped her on the shoulder.

"What?! Oh Yunho it's not what you think I..."

"Its over."

"What? No wait let me explain.."

"There's nothing to explain, I knew we were gonna end soon and this just happens to be the perfect opportunity."

"But.."

"No, we are over. Now you don't have to cheat on me anymore and can be with him, bye Jessica." With that he turned around and left a crying Jessica with a confused guy. He had no regrets and he even had someone he was interested in. ! He left the stage and now where'd he go?! Man! I wanted to ask him out!

"Excuse me."

"Huh?" Yunho turned around and saw the y little vixen standing right infront of him. The beauty streched out his hand toward him.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jaejoong. Would you go out with me?" 


Finished! XD I wanted to try to write a oneshot and I thought this song would be the perfect one to do it to. Sorry if its y im still learning :p. Let me know what you think also just let you know jaejoong was moving around in my head when he was singing more than what i said. i imagined him moving like rita ora in the video like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1l9WST5lXM

PS I got the lyrics from a vid on youtube so don't know if they are wrong cause i kind of just wrote them down so sorry if they're wrong.