Restaurant

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong fiddled with his blue LG ice cream phone while the pink LG ice cream phone on the table gleams under the light. Chaerin looked it with a puzzled expression on her face and then llifted her head to peek at the grinning dude in front of her. What is the meaning of this?

 

"This is... for me?"

"Call me with this next time, I will also contact you from this number."

"But why?"

"You said you didnt have a phone?"

"Yeah I did say that... But I can't accept something this expensive!" Is this guy crazy?!

"I'm giving this to you, just take it. Hang out with me first and if you don't like it you can return it to me..."

"But..."

"I'm sincere, please be my friend."

 

Chaerin didn't know how to reject him now. Is he serious? She doubted him wanting to ONLY be friends with her. Somehow she felt that things were not that simple but her being her didn't want to over complicate issues like this where she have more to think about.

 

"I don't think I can accept this! This is really too expensive, I can't afford the payment!"

"Money isn't a problem, don't worry just take it."

"But I can't! It's not right!"

"I don't mind, you can take it Chaerin."

"But Jiyong-oppa, I mind!"

 

 

".................."

".................."

".................."

".................."

"I really can't accept this, sorry." Chaerin pushed the phone back to Jiyong with an apologetic look.

 

Jiyong looked really bothered with her not accepting his gift. He didn't understand why since he offered it to her, free of charge! There should be somewhere that went wrong causing her rejection for his kind gesture. He inspected the phone to look for any damages, anything, but he couldn't find anything that may be the reason why Chaerin didn't take it.

"I signed a contract for the phone already. This phone is quite old so it doesn't cost me any money, you can take it."

"But..."

"Whether you take it or not, I still have to pay for the monthly fee. So you are actually doing me a favor by taking it." 

 

Chaerin really didn't want to take it at first, but after hearing that he will still have to pay for that unused phone if she didn't take it she felt like it was a waste. Because there is no way she will give him her real phone number. Besides, she knew how sticky this guy is when he gave her his number wanting her to contact him the day before. It will be hard to shake this guy off.

"Okay, I'll take it then... But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter