Deceit

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was awkward when Dara returned to her seat. GD was sipping his coffee while reading the newspaper. CL began to wonder why does he seemed so free and stress free while she had to quickly finish her food now and get back to work, she doesn't want to get overtime today after the afternoon date. Being with Jiyong was tiring and awkward, considering the fact that they act like mortal enemies who couldn't stand each other. Her gaze traced his features, his sharp nose and bright eyes accompanied by a high cheekbone and flawless complexion. Wait, was that foundation that she saw?

GD caught her staring at himself but she's oblivious of the secret glances that he made at her. This woman hated him to the core yet he tried to make peace everytime they met. Fate seems to be toying around with the two of them because whenever he tried to say something nice, something hateful will come out from his foul mouth which left a bitter aftertaste everytime. They work together, the least he could do is to take in her and maintain workplace harmony for the sake of everyone including the other co-workers.

 

"What? Quit staring at me thinking I don't know it." GD eyed her from the side of his eyes.

"You put on makeup? Eww gay man..." CL showed a face of disdain and disgust, making GD roll his eyes at her childishness.

"It just makes me look better. Actually, I'm just like you. Beneath the makeup, we're fake."

 

CL was surprised by his words. She sensed a hidden meaning behind his statement which made her feel very uncomfortable, but brushed it off thinking that it's her own imagination playing tricks in her mind.

 

"I'm fake?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

 

Feeling guilty, she decided to change the subject. Does he know? Anyway, Jiyong is a above average guy in terms of physical attributes. She had to admit he looked kind of handsome, but not exactly her type since he doesn't have the height to be her ideal. As a player, he could go out with any girl he liked, but when he's so attached to Chaerin baffled her. How he can do that was beyond her imagination. She needs to end this fast somehow so she could go out with Seunghyun.

 

'You are the first'

 

Jiyong seemed really serious about being together with Chaerin. He was making it hard for her to break it off before the situation gets completely out of control. Anyway, look at what had become of her? Her first ever boyfriend turned out to be the guy she hated at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter