Claiming Territories

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL had been avoiding GD in the office and it was pissing the dragon off. She would slip away from discussions that consists of less than 5 people, she would leave her coffee in the pantry when she spots him entering, she would find excuses to give whenever GD wants to talk to her. He brushed it off for the first few days thinking that she was on her period and it was best not to look for trouble with a woman on her 'red' days, but now it has been almost a week and he wasn't happy being treated like he was invisible.

He wasn't a wallflower.

 

Chaerin had been using all means to avoid Jiyong in the office. Even though she was in her CL-persona, she still feels embarrassed at their last date whenever she sees his face. It might take longer than expected to face him again, even though in the office he was GD. Dara was her greatest asset in the office, she kept using her as an excuse and she knows when to get the hint to get Chaerin out of the rut. Wouldn't it be great if GD just left her alone instead of bugging her every minute when he had the free time? 

She thought, that he was a nuisance.

 

Sighing at her unfortunate life again, she opened up another Excel spreadsheet to continue on her unfinished work from yesterday. She had to get the statistics up before lunch time today as she was scheduled for a meeting with a representative from W Industries to talk about a collaboration between two companies, and she had to perform well in this to make her stand out for the promotional exercise. Chaerin secretly hoped it was Seunghyun though, it has been a while since they met.

 

"Why are you avoiding me?" GD shows up unannounced at her work cubicle, surprising CL.

"What are you talking about, GD? Now excuse me I have stuff to do." She tried to move away but he blocked the way. She can't make a fuss out in the office either since it will disturb all her colleagues hard at work.

"No you don't, your task now is to have a talk with me, then afterwards we are going to meet the representative from W Industries to discuss about the terms before we sign the contract. You can't mess this up, we are in this together." 

"Fine, now talk. Has anyone told you that you are like a leech? Annoying blood er that sticks to you like glue." She rolled her eyes at him while he returned with a deep frown.

"Firstly, I don't blood, secondly, do you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter