Got you!!!!

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

                               
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kira had finished learning the moves she had trouble with and was now sitting on the opposite side of the dance studio looking at Kyuhyun and Donghae. Sungmin sensing something was wrong walked over and sat next to her. 
"You ok?" Sungmin asked giving her a small nudge
"I guess, its just Donghae and Kyuhyun...." She muttered hugging her knees
"I saw them before, what was all that about?" He asked but Kira only shook her head "You can tell me dongsaeng, really" He smiled brightly at her.
"Well...Donghae, he likes me but....Myself and Kyu kissed so, i guess he likes me too?" Kira had to end the last bit in a question because she wasn't entirely sure.
"So Donghae knows right?" Sungmin asked, Kira nodded "Now i understand it" 
"I'm not sure what to do Oppa" She put her hands over her eyes frustrated
"Don't worry, things will straighten themselves out" Sungmin said with a smile as he got to his feet "Leeteuk Hyung told me about your idea for dinner, theres no way Donghae and Kyuhyun can argue if they have mouths full of food" He grinned.
"Thanks oppa" Kira said as she too got to her feet "For cheering me up"
"No problem, thats what i'm best at" He answered "But those two..." He frowned as he watched Donghae and Kyuhyun facing away from one another "I think they need to sort it out there selves"  Kira nodded in agreement, she didn't like seeing the two boys ignoring each other like they were. She would rather see them happily talking then be together with one of them. 
"Donghae your going to step on Kyuhyun if you don't pay attention to him" Eunhyuk complained "And Kyuhyun, you need to watch where Donghae is" He pulled the two boys together to try and sort out what the problem was. 
"If he steps on me, thats his fault" Donghae muttered 
"Why are you so irritated?" Kyuhyun asked with a stern voice
"Dont act like you don't know" Donghae retorted staring into the magnaes eyes
"THATS IT!" Eunhyuk shouted in frustration "I'M CALLING LEETEUK!" The dancer took out his phone and dialed the leaders number. Despite Kyuhyun and Donghae trying to get the phone from him, he managed to hold them off long enough for the leader to pick up.
"Hello? Eunhyuk whats up?" Leeteuk asked
"I cant stand this anymore!" Eunhyuk said frustrated
"Whats going on?" Leeteuk asked "Is something wrong?"
"Magnae and Fishy are arguing" Eunhyuk sighed into the phone, he slapped away Kyuhyuns hand that was trying to make a grab for the phone. 
"Over what? That game again?" Leeteuk sighed as well
"Nope, this time its something else, you really need to talk to them hyung" Eunhyuk said his frustration easing the more he talked. 
"Dont worry Dongsaeng, Leader Teukie is on the case, I will be there soon" Leeteuk said, Eunhyuk hadn't realized the rest of the members were going to arrive soon, he had been so busy with the others to notice.
"Alright hyung, see you soon" Eunhyuk said 
"Bye" with that Eunhyuk dropped the call and stared with his hands on his hips at Kyuhyun and Donghae. 
"Your no fun" Donghae pouted "Just like Kyuhyun"
"You didn't have to overreact" Kyuhyun muttered "Just like Donghae"
"Unfortunately i had to call him, now lets get to practice before the others get here" Eunhyuk pulled Donghae and Kyuhyun out in front of the mirror and began instructing them. Thankfully whenever they threw a comment at each other they would laugh a little. This proved they didn't hate one another but something strange was going on.
Only when she was near would they glare at one another, it was only when Heechul entered the room did things start becoming clearer. He sided up to Donghae whispering in his ear as the others entered the studio. 
"Alright you two whats going on" Leeteuk began in a strong tone before Heechul started laughing. Kyuhyun and Donghae started to chuckle as well. 
"Whats going on? why are you laughing?" Yesung asked shoving Kyuhyun lightly. Instead of glaring Donghae and Kyuhyun simply hugged one another in laughter and Heechul joined in.
"Have you guys lost your mind?" Eunhyuk asked 
"FOOOLED YOU!!!!!!!!!" Heechul shouted as he pointed at Kira
"W-What?" Kira was shocked
"I told you I would have my revenge!" He grinned "Donghae was my puppet, and Kyu...well I just wanted to get out of his Revenge on me for pranking you" He laughed
"You kissed him?" Donghae shoved Kyuhyun "I was so shocked when you said that!"
"UGH! You have to be kidding me!" Kira groaned falling to her knees "DON'T DO THAT TO ME!"
"Your awful fishy! I really thought something was going on" Eunhyuk rapped his arms around Donghaes shoulders with a grin. 
"I new something had to be up" Leeteuk sighed "You two never fight" 
Kyuhyun and Kira seemed to blush when Donghae mentioned the kiss, that was real. 
"You kids are going to give me a headache" Kangin slapped Donghae and Kyuhyun on the backs of their heads "So you kissed huh?" He laughed 
"Hyung! Don't bring that up!" Kyuhyun groaned in embarrassment.
"That was before the prank!" Heechul grinned
"Ooooooo tell us more Kyu, or maybe Kira? You were there too obviously" Donghae giggled like a little school girl "I was dying to ask before, but i had to stay in character" All eyes were on Kira now questioning her. 
PLEASE SOMETHING MAKE THEM LOOK AWAY!!!! 
"What are you guys doing! We have work to do" Leeteuk spoke up suddenly "We have a performance soon" He said in his leader voice. Everyone mumbled a sorry before getting in position to dance.
Thank you Leeteuk oppa Kira thought as she got into position next to Kyuhyun and Yesung at the back of the group. Kyuhyun mouthed something to her that she read as close one before looked at the front again. 
Kira thought she was going to cry in relief seeing Donghae no longer heartbroken Thank god it was just a act! Something hadn't really felt right about Donghae liking her anyway.
Now that the others new about Kyuhyun and her kissing, he wasn't as awkward. Maybe he did like her, maybe there was hope for them yet. As the dancing came to a stop Kira made a decision. She gathered Kyuhyun and Donghae, along with Yesung and Ryeowook and spoke of a plan to get Heechul back. 
Kira can do revenge too!
 
 
 
 

I think Heechul (Through Donghae) Fooled everyone lol he just had to take his revenge, who still remembers him swearing revenge? lol anyways i hope nobody minds me being evil like that ^-^