Donghae....

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

                                                   
 
 
 
 
 
Kira sat in the car on her way to the next schedule going over things in her mind. 
Kyuhyun kissed me.... I really like him but he doesn't want to be close to me, That hug just now was more then a simple hug it was......DONGHAES HAND IS RESTING ON MY LEG!
Kira stared wide eyed at the boys hand that was clearly rested on her leg, he was leaned awkwardly from his seat. They were the only two in the car as their next schedule tied in together. "I think your awesome!" She thought back to his comments "I'm so glad you came to live with us!"  Suddenly she frowned No.....Donghae please don't tell me....... The boy looked at her with soft eyes, she saw it now. She felt stupid that she hadn't seen it before, when she was in pain he had been first to take care of her. The way he stared at her all the time with those soft eyes of his. 
"Donghae...." Kira muttered out loud catching the boys attention. He became even more focused on her and she thought that if he focused anymore he would burn a hole through her."Earlier...what you said to me and that hug..I" She felt the situation growing more awkward, it wasn't like she didn't feel anything when they had hugged, she felt just as safe with him as Kyuhyun. 
"Haha i'm sorry about that, i got a bit too excited dragging you around like crazy and all" He laughed "But i really am so happy your around, you so kind and smart and-" 
"Donghae!" Kira had to break in before he went on, it would hurt more if she waited for him to finish "Kyu and I kissed" She felt like her heart broke at the same time Donghaes did. She didn't want to tell him, but she didn't want to lead him on either. 
"H-He kissed you..." Donghae muttered his hand gripping now on her leg causing slight pain. 
"D-Donghae thats my leg!" Kira jumped at the sharp pain.
"Oh! I'm sorry" He said letting go and slumping back in his seat. Kira looked at him unsure of how he was feeling. It hurt to see him suddenly unreadable. 
"Are you alright?" She asked 
"Kyuhyun out of everyone huh?....who would have thought, so you two are a thing?" Donghae muttered under his breath
"well no-"Kira was cut off as they car stopped to pick up a few more members. Eunhyuk leaped into the car followed by Sungmin. 
"Hello!" Sungmin sang happily as he strapped himself in in the seat behind Kira. Eunhyuk took the seat behind Donghae unsure of why his friend wasn't dying to sit next to him for once. Instead of a heartbroken Donghae Kira saw him back to normal again, staring intently and Eunhyuk unfortunately mimicking him. 
"Why do you two always do that?" Kira sighed "Your gonna make things awkward" 
"Do what?" Donghae asked tilting his head
"Yeah what?" Eunhyuk tilted his head mirroring Donghae. 
"I think she doesn't like you staring Anchovy" Donghae stared back at his friend.
"No i think its you Fishy" Eunhyuk muttered in an almost irritated tone.
The rest of their argument was a blur to Kira because a joy filled Sungmin swapped seats with Donghae to talk to her. She was glad she had the distraction from the two. They weren't even arguing about why she was feeling awkward anymore, it was about the night before when Eunhyuk had taken her to bed. 
"Are they normally like this?" Kira whispered
"No not really, relax though, they aren't really arguing more like disagreeing" Sungmin said "Like i disagree with Kyu the nights he stays up until 5am playing Starcraft" He looked back as the sound of Eunhyuks phone broke the fight. By the way Eunhyuk answered in a sweet sort of voice she guessed it was Leeteuk. 
"Did you text him?" Kira asked Sungmin, the boy only chuckled out a yes hiding his face from Donghae and Eunhyuk who were busy trying to convince the leader they would be good. 
 
"We have arrived" The manager called back "Get to the studio" 
"Yes sir" Sungmin said sweetly, he jumped out of the door followed by a mumbling Donghae and Eunhyuk and finally Kira. She stretched her legs out as she stared at her phone. 
No texts? Its been 2 days now....They must have forgotten about me finally Kira thought sighing in relief, a small smile spread across her face as she joined her Oppas in the dance studio. The smaller group were going to dance before the rest of the members joined them. Kira was glad she had the chance to practice moves she had trouble with. 
 
The group had been dancing for awhile now when suddenly another member arrived. Kyuhyun was standing at the studio entrance smiling.
"Welcome Kyu Oppa!!!!!" Kira said cheerfully.
"Hey Magnae!" Sungmin laughed 
"Whys he here?" Donghae muttered quietly folding his arms. 
"I have a free schedule so i decided to join you" He answered "Are you still having some issues with some of the moves Kira?" He asked approaching her.
"Actually yeah, i'm such an idiot when it comes to dancing" She laughed
"Don't worry, ill help you i'm actually pretty good myself" Kyuhyun sided up to her.
"Kyu, Leave it to me alright" Donghae sided up to Kiras other side, the two were trying to stare one another down.
"Its fine Hyung, really" Kyuhyun muttered in a sterner tone.
"Just go rest with Sungmin" Donghae said in a stronger voice 
"Step aside children" Eunhyuk suddenly broke through the middle of the two glaring boys and pulled Kira away "Your both good at dancing so go help Sungmin" He said. 
Donghae and Kyuhyun both seemed to mutter under their breath something that Kira was unable to hear before walking over to Sungmin. 
"What is with those two" Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes "Are you alright?" He asked 
"Yeah, thank you for that oppa" Kira answered smiling at him. The boy smiled back before positioning himself in front of the mirror.
"Now lets work on those moves" He said motioning for her to join him. 
 
 
 
 

 

Seems like a war is going on between some members XD enjoy the chapter ^-^ Let me know what you think lol