Plans of horror

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

Kira wasnt alone in Super Juniors dorm that day, Sungmin and Kyuhyun had light schedules so they spent their spare time at the dorm with her. She had already gotten some clothing from her dorm with help from Kyuhyun and finally gotten out of the clothes she wore when the incident happened. 
Kira sat down on the couch next to Kyuhyun, the magnae was randomly going through channels. He let out a groan of bordom before turning the tv off completely and turning to her.
"I have an idea" He said, his face brightening up with his words. 
"What kind of idea?" Kira asked sensing the excitement.
"Why not get some dvds?" He asked "We can get some popcorn"
"Soda" Kira chimed in just as excited
"Definitely" He laughed "We should get a horror" 
"A..horror..." Kira crindged, she was always bad with horror movies.
"Don't worry, we can wait for all the other members to get back before watching it" Kyuhyun got to his feet "We can turn off the lights and have the room dark, it will be lots of fun!" 
Kira saw the joy in Kyuhyuns eyes as he spoke, even though she was terrible with horror movies, she didn't want to let him down. She liked seeing him happy. 
"Good idea" Kira said with a smile "You better let Sungmin know, ill text the others" She said getting to her feet as well. 
"This will be awesome!" Kyuhyun said racing into the kitchen in search of Sungmin. 
 
Sungmin was busy making sandwich in Ryeowooks stead, and was startled when Kyuhyun ran into the room tapping his hands on the boys shoulders.
"HYUNG!" He shouted
"WHAT! WHAT HAPPENED???!! Sungmin shouted wide eyed and alert.
"We are going to get a horror movie tonight for everyone to watch!" Kyuhyun just about sang.
"A horror movie? is that a great idea?" Sungmin asked 
"Well Kira thinks it is and so do I!" He said before pouting "You would be such a bad hyung to deny your magnae and your dongsaeng their small request" 
"Fine!" Sungmin sighed "EvilKyu...." He mumbled under his breath taking a plate "These are for you and Kira, as long as she wants to see the movie and your not just using her to guilt me" 
Kyuhyun took the plates and grinned
"Thanks Hyung! and don't worry, its gonna be fun" he replied walking out of the kitchen. 
"I always worry when you say that" Sungmin said as the magnae left the room.
 
Leeteuk was busy preparing to MC a show when he got Kiras text, he was worried about how some of s would react but he guessed if it would cheer up Kira, it was a good idea. 
The other members too got the message one after another and everyone was prepared to watch a horror after their schedules. 
Yesung made the offer to get the dvd on the way back, everyone new that the movie was deffinitly going to be scary. Yesung was the master at finding horror movies.
 
Kyuhyun walked back into the living room again to find Kira with her phone out. She was staring at it almost as if she was day dreaming.
"Kira, Sungmin made you and I lunch" Kyuhyun said as he put one of the plates down next to her. Kira jumped in fright before looking up at him "How is the texting going?" Kyuhyun sat next to her.
"Fine oppa, almost everyone knows" She said "Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Donghae aren't too pleased with the idea" She looked to the sandwich and smiled.
"Ryeowook and Eunhyuk get scared easily, Donghae can be frightened sometimes but i think him and Leeteuk are just being cautious" Kyuhyun said between mouthfuls of sandwich.
"The others are excited though, so i think that's why its still on" She said, She took a bite from one of the sandwich before getting to her feet. 
Kira took fast steps until she was in the bathroom, she locked the door behind her and sunk down the door until she was seated on the ground, her chin rested on her knees and her phone in hand. 
There they were again, those texts. 
"You think that alleyway incident was bad!"
"Your just asking for attention Newbie!"
"Thank god someone took charge and did what the rest of the world wanted to do!"
"Go die!"
"Get away from Super Junior, they are bad enough without you!"
"Get back to America, you don't deserve to sing here!"
Kira wished she never saw the texts, but at the same time she looked for the hurtful messages. She wanted to know what the world thought of her. Tears had fallen from her eyes as she pulled the phone into a hug. Small sobs escaped her lips and her body heaved with each breath she took.
She cried alone........or at least she thought she was.........
 
 
 
 
 

Sorry that i didnt update yesterday, i dont have a lot of internet right now so i had to take a small break, enjoy the chapter everyone :D