Stay

Road Of The Trainee/ Road Of The Idol

 

Kira opened her eyes to see light pouring in through the curtains. She realized she must have fallen asleep on the way back to her room in Donghaes arms. She was alone in the room I guess oppas wanted me to sleep in? She glanced at the clock Its still early, they wouldn't have left for schedules yet.
Kira pushed herself up greeted with the sharp pain she hated so much. This time however she as more prepared for it and breathed the way Kyuhyun had instructed. She shut her eyes, got to her feet and walked toward the door, this time without stumbling around thinking she was dying. She opened the door and took a step out moving toward the bathroom. She realized the members were gathered around the table waiting for Ryeowooks cooking so they didn't notice her. Donghae was hovering over the poor boy as he tried to cook. 
With one last glance she walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind her and making sure it was locked. The last thing she wanted was one of the 11 members bursting through the door while she was using the toilet. 
After doing her business (I was not going to write everything in detail O__O) she stood by the sink washing her hands. Her eyes met the mirror and she froze staring. The nasty bruise on her cheek under her eye and traveling down to her jaw line was inflamed and purple. She put a damp hand on her face biting her bottom lip, the touch brought small pain but the pain wasn't what she was worried about. 
"Kira, you in there?" Heechuls voice was loud as usual as he knocked on the door "I need to go" she heard the panic in his voice and went to the door unlocking it. Within a few seconds he burst through pushing her out and shutting the door. She was unable to help laughing to herself at the thought of him dancing around outside the door waiting for her.
Turning away from the door she made her way through the living room and toward the table in the next room. The members were still waiting for Ryeowook and by the beautiful smell drifting through the air she new Kyuhyun was right. Ryeowook was going mental cooking, the boy was racing around in the kitchen slapping Donghaes hand away every time he made a grab for any of the many dishes he had made. 
"Good Morning" Kira spoke up as she entered the room causing everyone to turn toward her from their conversations. If they stay silent for one more second i'm gonna die She thought.
"Good Morning" Leeteuk replied from the far end of the table, the members that hadn't been there to rescue her were all watching her, some seeming to get angry and others upset only Leeteuk, Yesung and Kyuhyun seemed to stay calm. 
"Are you....feeling better?" Yesung asked as Heechul joined the staring when he entered the room. 
"I'm fine, ive been looking forward to breakfast" Kira said "I could smell it from a mile away"
"Thats chef Ryeowooks cooking for ya" Kyuhyun smiled moving to the side and patting the ground with his hand. Kira took the offer and sat next to him as the room fell into a weird silence again. 
"You sure you didn't want to sleep longer?" Sungmin asked in a concerned voice
"I've been sleeping too much oppa" Kira smiled "Besides i have to get home after breakfast" 
"Get home?" Siwon asked leaning forward 
"To my dorm" She replied "You do know i have one right?" She said with a small laugh.
"Of course its just...." Siwon drifted off with his words 
"We thought you would want to stay around here for awhile" Leeteuk picked it up again 
"It isn't the worst idea, right?" Kyuhyun said about to nudge her, but he stopped afraid he would hurt her. Kira recognized this and it made her want to go back to her dorm even more, she wanted to forget what happened not be reminded all the time of it. 
"You all have schedules to get to, meaning I have schedules to get to" Kira pointed out "I'm going to work on my singing some more today, i left the music sheets in my dorm for singing practice and after that im going to-" Kira was about to move on before she was cut off.
"Thats not a good idea, you should be resting not working" A voice sounded behind her, it was her manager. What is my manager doing here? She thought getting to her feet to bow as best she was able to. 
"What are you doing here?" Kira asked "I thought you were going to drive me to the studio today" she said confused.
"I have been speaking with Super Juniors manager and he agreed you should stay here for awhile" He explained "Its not only for your health but for the sake of the Anti-fans, its not safe out there for you as you know" He said
"How long do I stay here?" Kira asked unsure
"Until your better and the chaos dies down, I suggest you stay i month" He said
"A month?!" Kira gasped "But they are busy, its so unfair to them-" Kira pointed out but was cut off by Leeteuk.
"We will take care of her sir" He said standing next to her, she guessed he had gotten up and walked over when she was talking. Kira was astonished that they had accepted her suddenly staying there so fast.
"How long am i off schedules?" Kira asked 
"Until your capable of work again" He said "When you get the ok from Leeteuk" 
"Don't worry, we will make sure shes well before taking on any work" Leeteuk smiled shaking hands with the manager.
"Good, im relying on you boys" He said before letting go of Leeteuks hand and saying goodbye. He left the dorm in silence. 
"KIRAS STAYING!!!!" Sungmin suddenly shouted happily, he seemed to set off some sort of wave of joy as the rest of the members burst into big grins. 
"Give me a day, ill be fine by tomorrow for work" Kira said to Leeteuk, but the man shook his head folding his arms. 
"Kira dongsaeng, you are going to rest" He put his hands on her shoulders "The more you rest the better you will feel ok?" He said with a kind tone. Kira gave in with a sigh and pulled Leeteuk into a hug.
"I'm really sorry that you had to see be like that.....And i'm so sorry that ive been dumped on you and the others like this" She apologized as she stepped back again. Leeteuk did nothing but smile however.
"Don't be sorry, none of it was your fault and besides we are so glad our sister can stay with us" He said, the other members nodded in agreement. 
"FOOOOOOOODS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Donghae suddenly shouted as he ran into the room followed by Ryeowook holding plates of different kinds of food. 
"Ryeowook you really outdid yourself, did you hear?" Leeteuk asked
"We heard everything Hyung, maybe i should make a cake" He replied
"Oppa, if you keep cooking like that your hands will drop off" Kira said "I don't need a cake"
"I do..." Donghae said with a grin, everyone started laughing and Kira winced with each breath of laughter. 
"Lets eat!" Eunhyuk said getting an approving gaze from Donghae. Kira sat next to Kyuhyun once again, the magnae smiled at her before his attention turned to breakfast.
Kiras eyes didn't leave Kyuhyun however, the boy was busy eating and chatting with the others to notice her gaze. It wasn't until he noticed she wasn't talking much that he looked at her, the two met eye to eye and stared for a few moments. 
"Kyu! Did you eat them all!" Heechul complained pointing to an empty plate. 
"Sorry Heechul most of that was my fault" Shindong laughed 
"The breakfast was for everyone hyung" Ryeowook pointed out although he was smiling ear to ear, his cooking must be great to be eaten so fast. 
Kira and Kyuhyun dragged their eyes away from each other and focused on the breakfast in front of them. She felt more comfortable with them and started to feel glad that she didn't have to be alone in her own dorm. 
"Your gonna love it here, its gonna be heaps of fun" He said with a smile, Kira nodded in agreement. 
 
 

chapter 11 is done :D this one took me longer then usual XD enjoy the chapter  lol