X. Manly Talk

Perhaps Love -

                                                                                                      X. Manly Talk


    Last Night, Dara thought that Minho immediately left her, but actually he didn't. Minho just stand still hiding near the bushes infront of Dara's house.

    He even sees Dara cried, so that's the time he already knew Dara's decision. He then called Jiyong to meet up with him.

    They meet up in a little food shack near Dara's house.


"Yah! Minho-ah! What did you do to Dara???" Jiyong grabs Minho's shirt.

"Yah! What are you talking about???" Minho exclaimed.

"I just talked with her awhile ago and she seems crying." Jiyong said.

"Yah~ Jiyong-ah, calm down can you? I'm here to talk with you about it. Let's sit first."

"Okkay.." Jiyong said.

"Let's make this things fast. I'll gonna depart tomorrow." Minho said.

"What? What's the rush? I thought it's for next week?" Jiyong said.

"Ani.. It's tomorrow at 8am in the morning, and I want to tell you that..."

"Tell me what?" Jiyong asked.

"Please, take care Dara for me." Minho said.

"What??" Jiyong said.

"I know that you both loved each other."

"And also, I don't want to tell goodbye to Dara tomorrow in person." Minho said.

"What do you mean?" Jiyong asked.

"I got a plan, but first swear to me that you will protect Dara no matter what. Okay?" Minho said seriously.

"Ofcourse." Jiyong said.

"Gumawo!" Minho thanked Jiyong.

    Then it suddenly rained hard.

"I guess we have to go now, this strong rain will makes us hardly to go home." Minho said.

"Yes." Jiyong said.

    Minho stayed in the shack for a bit. But Jiyong rans in the middle of strong rain to catch a cab. He can't barely see the road.

    Will he be able to stand the heavy rain just to catch a cab?