VIII. Eotteohke?

Perhaps Love -

 

VIII. Eotteohke? (What to do?)

 

Now Jiyong is so worried that Minho might tell it to Dara as soon as he didn't imagined. So he decided to talked to Dara, he then went to her home.

 

"Yeobo Dara-ssi!" Jiyong calls Dara.

 

"Ohh, nae. What is it Jiyong-ah?"

 

"I have something to talked you about."

 

"Well actually me too." Dara said.

 

"Jinjja? Well I'm outside your house right now. Shall we go in a walk first?"

 

"Ohh okay, I'm coming."

 

Dara went outside to see Jiyong. They both walked and started to talk with each other.

 

"What is it you need to talk to me Jiyong?"

 

"Uhm, that is...What is your favorite dream place to go soon?" Jiyong suddenly asked.

 

"What? Ohh, Haha! It's France! Mainly Paris! Ommo, I really want to go their so badly cause I wanna see Eiffel Tower so much." Dara said.

 

"Ohh, kurae. What if someone, or let's say a friend invites you with him to go there?" Jiyong asked again.

 

"Ommo! Of course, I'll go with him/her for sure. No doubts." Dara said.

 

"Jinjja? Well Let's say again, someone special or a friend of you stopped you in joining that person to go there?" Jiyong said.

 

"Ohh, well why is he/she have to stopped me on going to Paris?" Dara sadly asked.

 

"Cause he doesn't want you to leave him. You became so truly special with him, that's why." Jiyong said straight-forwardly.

 

The atmosphere became quiet for awhile. Upon Dara hearing this, she doesn't know what to answer.

 

"Well, I don't know." Dara said.

 

"Then I'll stop you no matter what!" Jiyong suddenly said.

 

"Uhm, what? What you talking about Jiyong?" Dara said.

 

"Ohh, nothing. Nevermind. So what will you gonna tell me now?"

 

"Ohh that, Uhm. I feel sorry for you about my oppa. Don't worry there are hasn't any special relationships between us, I mean were just special FRIENDS, that's all." Dara tell to Jiyong.

 

"Well, there is still something SPECIAL between you both." Jiyong said like being jealous.

 

"Ohh, no, it's not what you think." Dara is upset.

 

"Ohh! Haha! I'm just joking, no need you to mention such things." He then messed Dara's hair.

 

"Aigoo~ Jiyong-ah! Uhm, I just felt that I left and forget you this way. Please don't feel like that." Dara explains.

 

"Well I truly feel that." Jiyong murmurs.

 

"What?" Dara asked.

 

"Ohh, nothing. Well shall we go home now. I need to accomplish something first." Jiyong said.

 

Jiyong walked Dara to her home, then they suddenly saw Minho waiting outside Dara's home.

 

"Hey oppa~ What you doing here?" Dara asked Minho.

 

"Uhm, can I talk with you about something really important?" Minho said.

 

Upon hearing this, Jiyong heartbeats really went fast, he is so nervous that Minho will finally tell it to Dara.

 

"I think I'll go now." Jiyong said.

 

Now Jiyong leave the two, he doesn't know what to do. He is so afraid that time cause Dara might accept and join Minho's vacation in France. If that happens, Jiyong finally loose Dara.