V. Unexpected Return

Perhaps Love -

 

V. Unexpected Return

 

While Dara is just lying in her bed thinking and kept asking herself about her true feelings to Jiyong and also waiting for his call because they will go out this early Tuesday, her phone suddenly rang. She then answered it,

 

Yobeoseyo?”

Nae, Annyeong Hasseyo Dara. It's been awhile since our last talk~”

Minho-ssi????”

Nae, your right. How is my lovely little girl?”

Ommo!! Where are you right now oppa?”

I'm right outside your house.”

 

Dara immediately ran outside her house to see his long-time childhood friend who she have a secret crush for almost her entire life. Minho knew this and he even also have feelings for Dara but he knew this isn't the right time to tell it to Dara because of his work overseas.

 

Minho oppa!”

My little Dara! How have you been?”

 

They hugged each other very tight and it seems they really missed each other a lot. On the other hand, Jiyong finally reached Dara's home and that was he saw. He suddenly feels pain in seeing it with his both eyes.

 

Well, let's have a drink first. I'll treat you.”

Uhm okay, wait a minute oppa, I'll call my friend first.”

 

Yobeoseyo?”

 

Jiyong picks up his phone, he's still near Dara's house hiding in the bushes.

 

Jiyong-ahh. Where are you now?”

Uhm...uhm...mmmm, I'm still here in our house. On my way there.”

Ahh Jiyong-ahh, can we go out on the other day?”

Waeyo?”

I'm with a friend.”

Friend?”

Nae, well I gotta go now.”

Kurae~Jalgayo!”

 

Both Dara and Minho walked together still talking and chatting for what they missed in each others lives this past 2 years.

 

But Jiyong left, still with a pain in his heart seeing Dara with another man.