VII. Battle Continues

Perhaps Love -

 

VII. Battle Continues

 

Early Morning, Dara got a call from Minho.

 

"Annyeong my Dara!"

 

"Annyeong Oppa!"

 

"Uhm, maybe we can go outside this day?" Minho said.

 

"Nae! Ofcourse! That's great oppa!" Dara said joyfully.

 

"By the way, can we let Jiyong join us?" Minho asked.

 

"Ohh, okay."

 

"Okay, I'll go their in a minute."

 

"Arraseo, Jjalga~"

 

Dara immediately call Jiyong to let him join them, Jiyong goes then to Dara's home. Minho also arrived to Dara's home. He first greeted Jiyong.

 

"Yah, Jiyong-hyung. Good your here." Minho greeted.

 

"Nae, well what's the purpose in letting me join you both in your DATE?" Jiyong said.

 

"Ohh, haha! Nothing. Well baby Dara let's go!"

 

"Okay oppa!"

 

Both Minho and Dara walk beside each other while Jiyong is being left in the back. But Dara noticing this, grabs Jiyong and put him beside her.

They first went to an Amusement Park, they rode many fun rides and eat some street snacks. They make alot of fun especially both Minho and Dara, but Jiyong just quietly staring the two builds up a jealousy inside his heart.

It's time to went home, both Minho and Jiyong accompany Dara in her home. After this, Minho invites Jiyong to a drink.

 

"What's up in inviting me in a drink?" Jiyong asked Minho.

 

"So you like her right?" Minho said.

 

"Who you talking about?"

 

"Aigoo~ I know you knew who I am pertaining to."

 

"Ohh, that. Well yes, I'll do anything to make her mine." Jiyong said eagerly.

 

"Well you should beat me first for you to get her." Minho said.

 

"So you like her too?"

 

"Yes, and I'm planning to bring her with me in my 2 year vacation in France. Paris is her dream place and I'll bet she won't resist it." Minho said.

"What? You can't do that?" Jiyong shocked.

"Yes I can and I think I'll tell her to it in just a few days so we can depart next week. So you truly love her right? Then this is the time to proved it." Minho said.

Jiyong is so shocked, he has nothing to say. Now Minho pays the bill and left. He walks his way home still so confused and shocked. He also thinks the last line Minho told him. Wondering what does it really mean.