II. Bad Jiyong Bad

Perhaps Love -

 

II. Bad Jiyong Bad!

 

Early Monday morning, Dara got a very early morning call from someone, in hindrance she answered it.

 

“Yah! Who is it?”

“Aww, and she's mad again.”

“Blonde-haired guy?!”

“How did you know lil' brat?”

“What did you say?! Where did you get my number?”

“I get it from Seunghyun.”

“For what? To teased me?”

“Haha! Exactly!”

“Well, talk to someone else!”

 

And Dara puts down her phone.

 

“Hey Brat! Brat?! …......... Aissshh!”

 

After a while, the clock rings. This time Dara was still frustrated to Jiyong upon waking her up so early, now she have to go to school half-awaken. In her way to school, she saw Bom together with Seunghyun and Jiyong walking in the streets, going also to school. She get madder as she saw Jiyong's face.

 

“Hey Bom!”

“Hey Dara! What happened to you, it looks your still very sleepy.”

“Ommo~ Really? Aisssshhh! Uhm, just because of some PESTS, that cause disturbance in my sleep so early in the morning!”

“PESTS?!” Jiyong exclaimed.

 

Both Bom and Seunghyun look at him.

 

“Why Jiyong? You knew something?” Seunghyun said.

“Oh! Nothing!”

 

Then Dara murmurs something and just continue walking to school. Now Dara classes started, she listens very well to her professor when her cellphone rings. It's message from Jiyong saying:

 

“Hey Brat! It's me the PEST your talking about earlier. Mind to take lunch with me? I'll treat you at the cafeteria, just to get back to you in waking you so early in the morning. I'll wait you there.”

 

Then Dara thinks what the hell is Jiyong planning right now~

 

After classes, Dara remembered her lunch with Jiyong. Then she go at the cafeteria.

 

 

One hour past and Dara is still waiting for Jiyong, he then calls him.

 

“Yah! Oppa, where are you now? I've been waiting for you here at the cafeteria.”

“Oh sorry, I thought you wouldn't come. You wait for me? Well thanks, but I have eaten already with my friends. Gotta catch with you later. Bye!”

“Hey! What! Pest? Pest! …........... Jinjja? Is he serious? Aigoooooooo!”

 

Now Dara eats all by herself, thinking how bad Jiyong can be. Not even knowing Jiyong is watching her from behind, still not eating yet.

 

After a long tiring day of school, Dara started to walk home. In her way home, Jiyong suddenly shout and surprise her.

 

“Yah! Are you giving me a heartache?”

“No! It's a greeting from me.”

“Greeting? Greeting your face!”

 

Then they walked together home still fighting and mocking each other.