4

Diary of the loved one

-Hana POV-

I was walking through an unknown forest. I have no idea how I got here but here I am. For some reason, I continued deeper and deeper. It was as if my feet had planned this out a long time ago. 

Finally I could see what seemed to be the end of the forest. For some reason, I felt my heart beat faster. I was nervous but I didn't understand.  It seemed like my whole body was in on this plan. 

I walked closer and closer. 

I reached the line where the forest ended. I looked ahead. There was a calm waterfall. The water fell done silently. I walked Into the shallow water. I bent down getting my pants even more wet but I didn't mind. I dipped my hand in and out of the water, enjoying the magical feeling of being able to sink my hand into something and bring it out with the same ease. 

As I played with the water, I suddenly felt a presence. I felt someone watching me. Cautiously, I stood up and looked around. I lookedwards the waterfall and noticed a black shadow hiding behind the falling water. 

Curiously, I walked closer to it. As I walked closer the shadow backed away, disappearing bit by bit.

I walked behind the falling water. I tried looking into the darkness but couldn't see anything. My instincts told that there was definitely someone orat least something here. 

"Hello?" I called. No answer. 

"is someone there?" No answer. 

Even though it was ony a slight movement, I saw the hidden object move a bit. 

"I know you're there. There's no need to hide from me. " 

hmm so that's how the person wants to play huh. Well if the person isn't coming out, then I'm gonna go instead. 

I walked closer to the back, where I saw the mystery person move. I only had walked about 5 ihes more when the person finally spoke. 

"don't come any closer. "

I froze. That voice. 

"please don't come any closer. " the voice quietly begged. 

It couldn't be. That voice sounded exactly like him. But it couldn't be him...right?

I walked closer to the figure. My heart was beating violently. I was afraid of what I was going to discover but at the same time I wanted to see the figure even more. 

Finally I stood in front of the figure. I felt the familiar aura. The calm and welcoming aura that I missed so much. 

The figure wouldn't look at me. I slowly lifted hand to his face, gently pushing it face me. The figure let me. 

My world instantly froze. I couldn't catch my breath as I stared into the figure's eyes.

The eyes that always stared adoringly at me. 

I let my hand fall as I continued to stare at him. He stared at me as well. 

Its been so long since I've seen this face up close. 

He smiled a gummy smile at me. 

Its been even longer since I've seen that smile. 

"long time no see Hana." he spoke softly. 

Instantly, I started tearing up. Tears fell endlessly down my face as I wrapped my arms around him

Yongguk. It was really Yongguk. 

He wrapped his arms around mine as I cried into his chest. 

It felt so familiar. This hug. Having those arms wrap around me like it had millions of times. 

Suddenly I felt his arms loosen around me. I felt my own arms come closer and closer to each other as the figure in between them slowly faded.Alarmed, I looked up at his face.

He continued to smile at me as he faded more and more. 

"no no" I repeated endlessly. He can't disappear again. 

At last he was gone. I collapsed onto the ground. I stared at my arms. The arms that were just amoment ago holding him.

Once again, I have lost him.

"NOOO!" I screamed as I jolted up on my bed. I placed a hand on my heart, trying to calm myself down. It was all a dream. 

Only a dream. 

I reached over to the side desk and grabbed his diary. 

I hugged it to my chest, using the arms that were just holding him, even if it was a dream. 

---------------

FINALLY! I updated xp. Summer vacation is less than a week away~~~ but finals are like 2 days away too. BLAH. well at least now I will soon be able to update more and more hopefully :D

thanks for waiting !

Ignore mistakes please

comment and subscribe please :)