1

Diary of the loved one

-Hana POV-

Slowly they brought it down. Your coffin.

I couldn't take my eyes away. I didn't want to miss anything. I've missed too much already...

One by one, men shoveled dirt onto your coffin. Covering you. Creating the barrier between you and us.

-15 minutes later-

The men had finally finished covering the hole completely. The priest finished talking and whispered a few words to your family before taking his leave. Everyone stood around your grave, staring at it with tearfilled eyes.

You were gone. Forever.

Why is that we finally meet again after 3 years is at your funeral?

-No One POV-

One by one, people go up to Yongguk's family. They give their condolences and leave one by one.

Hana still stood in front of Yongguk's grave. Staring at it. Not taking her eyes off it. She still hasn't let a single tear fall though.

-Yongnam POV-

I bowed to the aunts and uncles as they came up to us one by one. I looked over to my brother's grave and saw a figure still standing there. I looked closer and realized it who it was. It was her.

I slipped away from my parents and quietly walked towards her. She hasn't changed much in 3 years. She still wore black converses even though one would think to wear heels to a funeral. She still had that same bright aura even though there was a lonely presence around it. Still it was that bright aura that captured Yongguk's heart.

I stood behind her.

"You came." I said. Slowly she turned around and faced me. She gave me a forced smile and nodded. I walked next to her and stared at my brother's grave. I couldn't completely grasp the fact that he was officially gone even though I prepared for it long ago.

Silence.

I didn't know what to say to her. She didn't know what to say to me. All we could do is stare at the grave of one of our loved ones. A figure that was so important to our lives. A figure we would never see again.

That's when I remembered. I quickly ran over to my car that was parked not too far. I opened the door and grabbed for it before locking the car and running back to her.

I returned to her side. Slowly, I put my hand that held the it.

She looked at it. Confused. I motioned her to take it. Still she just stared at it. A little annoyed, I took her hand and placed it in her hand. She looked at me.

I gave her a smile.

"He wanted me to give it to you." I said softly before turning around to return to my family's side who was still accepting others' condolences. I looked back to see her put it inside her bag before she turned around and walked away.

-Hana POV-

I sat at the back of the bus. It was almost 10pm. I was on my way home after cluelessly walking around the city.

I leaned my head against the window as the bus drove on and on. I closed my eyes as I listened to the silence of the bus. I still haven't let a tear fall out yet.

-30 minutes later-

I unlocked my dorm room. I took off my shoes. I dropped my bag onto my bed before falling onto it. I wrapped myself into the blanket's warmth. I dug deeper into my pillow, trying to find comfort but failing to. Frustrated, I turned back and forth trying to find the right position. Finally I sat up. That's when I noticed that it had fallen out of my bag.

Bang Yongguk's diary.

I stared at it. I was afraid of it in a way. I didn't know what to expect from it. What could be written inside it?

Shakingly, I take hold of it. I trace my fingers against the spine of it. It was a plain black diary. Nothing written on the cover. I don't know why but I feel myself become tense. I feel as if the room was closing in on me.

AISH! I shook off those weird feelings and slowly breathed in and out. I calmed myself down. It's just his diary.

I carefully held it in one hand and with the other opened it to the first page. Only 5 words. I read it.

Long time no see Hana...

For some reason, I broke. Everything I held in today came running out. I let all the tears out. I closed the diary and held it against my chest as I cried everything out.

------------------------------------

it feels so all over the place.....SOWWIE! I don't know why it turned out like this :(

hope it's ok XD

ignore mistakes please!

Comment and subscribe please :)