3

Diary of the loved one

-No One POV-

Hana tightened her ponytail as she stared at her reflection. She exhaled and inhaled deeply before finally exiting the bathroom. She slowly walked towards her bed to her bag. She double checked to make sure she had everything.After finally sure that she had everything, she put her bag on her shoulders and walked out the room.

-Hana POV-

I inhaled deeply as I jumped out of the bus. It was nearly 2pm now. I stared at the vast forest that stood proudly in front of me. Yongguk would have loved to stare at this. I started walking into the forest. Deeper and deeper I went, the farther and farther I got from civilization. The rocky ground beneath my feet and the gentle fresh breeze urged me to keep going. Yongguk would have loved walkin through here. It was one of his placed that he wanted to walk throuhg

-flashback-

"HANA!" he screamed as he pounced on me. I jumped a bit out of surprise. We sat on the couch, hugging each other quietly for awhile.

"Hey babe have you ever heard of Tuscany?" I shook my head. "It's a place in Italy." I nodded as I cuddled more into his embrace. "Let's go there one day. I really want to hike up the Tuscan mountains together." He said as he played with my hair.

"Eh..I'm not much of a hiker remember."

"Doesn't matter. It'll be fun. The two of us hiking up and stopping to look down at the beautiful view. Ahh I want to go right now." He said as he pulled me closer to him. I shrugged but continued to smile into his chest.

-back-

He defintely wanted to come here..

Soon I got tired an stopped. I leaned against a tree. It was so calm here. The silence was the base of the forest's music. The tune calmed my mind. Sudden;y I felt something on my hand. It was going higher and higher on my hand towards my wrist. I calmly turned towards it but started panicking as I saw disgusting spider crawling on me. I screamed and jumped around, flinging my arm around and arond to get the spider off. I ended up tripping and falling on the ground. I continued flinging my hand until I felt satisfied. I let out a sigh.

I hear a soft chuckle. A chuckle I haven't heard in 3 years. Instantly, I jumped onto my feet and spun around, trying to see if it was really what I thought it was.

Faintly I saw him. My eyes widened as I spotted him leaning against a tree, softly laughing at me. I could feel my emotions building up. Just as I was about to run up to him, he disappeared. I stared at the tree.

How stupid of me? How could I have believed that he was there when I saw him lying in the coffin?

I mentally slapped myself as I tried to cheer up and continued on my way.

I was walking when I felt an unusual force of air make me turn around.I was too mesmerized by the view to think about the weird force.

4.jpg

I slowly inched closer to it. "Wow." I softly said as I couldn't take my eyes off the view. It was just so perfect. The blue sky covered with the perfect amount of fluffy white clouds. The sun shone down on the mountains, illuminating them. I could see other people walking up and down the mountains. I see why Yongguk wanted to climb up these mountains. The walk up may not be enjoyable but the view is absolutely rewarding.

As I stared at the view, I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I turned around but didn't see anyone yet I still felt as if someone was there watching me. A bit uneasy I turn my focus back on the view.

"Yongguk it is beautiful."

I took a few pictures before going back down the mountain.

If I only Yongguk could have came with me.....

----------------------------

late ..sowwie !!!

ignore mistakes please

Comment and subscribe please :)