PAST prt. 3

Dancing with my Favorite Noona!

Hyoyeon's POV

*flashback*

Sehun courts me. Even though i'm busy with my schedule he still courts me diligently.

As the time pass by I'm falling for Sehun hard. I tried to forget this feeling of mine for him but my love for him always win.

*After a year*

"Noona, i'm courting you for year and a half. I love you noona. I am willing to wait for you." He said sincerely.

"Sehun ah, I think you do really love me. I think I love you ,too." I said. He was shocked what I said to him.

"Noona, what did you say!" He asked me.

" Noona! I love you more than anything." He hugged me.

"Noona, you are now my girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Neh!" I said I feel like crying. Tears of Joy !

Sehun ah, hugged me again and kissed my cheeks.

"Noona, saranghae" he said.

"Nado..saranghae!' And hugged him back. This was the happiest day in my life.

After that night I always make sure that I could see Sehun even we are really busy.

I love him more than anything.

We are in relationship almost a year.

I thought that this fairytale happiness will never last until one day.

"Noona let's talk!" He said.

"Wae?" I asked him.

"Noona, let's break up!" He said that. It shocked me.

"Wae? No, you can't leave me!" I can't hold my tears anymore.

"I don't love you anymore! I'm tired of you noona! " he said with authority but his eyes are sad.

"No, don't lie to me! You still love me! You said you'd love me forever, you said that." I cried hysterically at him.

"I have to go, noona!" He said.

"No, you can't leave me Sehun-ah. I love you! No! Please please don't leave me!!" I begged him but he walked away.

Sehun's POV

*flashback*

Mianhae noona! I want to debut now so you can be proud for me. I know I'm wrong choosing my career over you but I want to be a better man for you. I wanted to say this to noona but its easier this way.

I tried to hold back my tears. I saw noona was hysterically crying where I left her. I want to go back there and hug her tight but I can't.

Mianhae noona! Mianhae!

Hyoyeon's POV

*flashback*

I was crying my tears can't stop flowing. How can he do this to me? I loved him. Yesterday he kissed me with full of love, how can he do this to me!!

"Unnie! Why are you crying?"

No, Seohyun must not see me crying.

"Ani, something just came into my eyes." I said.

"Unnie, please don't lie to me!" Seohyun said to me.

"Arasso, unnie just broke up with her boyfriend."

"Unnie!" She said with a worried voice.

"I'm fine. It's just that i love him so much. Seohyunnie! I can't accept the fact that he's gone! He doesn't love me anymore!" I started crying again. I felt Seohyun hugged me me.

"Who is he unnie?" she asked me again.

"He is a trainee named Oh Sehun." I said.

"Unnie, the ulzzang?" She was shocked.

"Neh!" I cried again.

"It's ok unnie!" Seohyun assured me.

"You can't tell the other members arasso!" I said.

"O..ok!"

"Thank You Seohyunnie!"

"Let's go unnie!" She said

*end of flashback*

KAI's POV

"Mianhe noona!" I said to her. I kinda feel pity to her. She seems to really love Sehun.

"Its already in the past ! Don't need to pity me." She said.

"Arasso, noona let's go back now" I said.

"Neh!" She said.

When we got to the practice room noona hug me.

"Kai-shii kamsahamnida! " and she hugged me tight.

OMO! My heart was beating to fast. Mianhae noona, but I like you.

It's been while since she was hugging me and I hugged her back.

3rd person's POV

Kai and Hyoyeon was hugging each. They didn't that someone was watching.

"Noona, your only mine! Just mine" he said and he punched the wall.