HyoKai's Date prt. 2

Dancing with my Favorite Noona!

*SNSD's Dorm*

Hyoyeon's POV

OMO, the girls make me wear a black dress that perfectly hugged my body. I wore a 3 inch black stilletos. They straightened my hair and side it.

My make up is like in the boys promotion. I looked at the mirror, WOW, I really liked it.

"Thanks girls!" I hugged them.

"Nah! No problem. We are all like sisters here!" Yoona said.

*knock knock*

I knocked interupt our little chitchat.

"Wait, I will be the one will open the door" Sooyoung said and headed through the door.

KAI's POV

The door was opened by Sooyoung noona.

"Hey Kai shii!" She greeted me with a smile.

"Hi noona!" I greeted her back and bow at her.

"Kyaah! You are so well mannered" she said and pinched my cheeks

"Thank you noona!" I smiled at her.

"Oh wait I will call Hyoyeon!" She leave me alone in the door.

I heard the girls are screaming and I overheard their conversation.

"Hyoyeon ah, Kai was handsome. He was in a suit that perfectly fit in him." Sooyoung noona said.

"If I were you.. I will grab the opportunity and make Kai mine!" I think its Yuri's voice I heard. I smiled at thought that SNSD likes me.

"Its just a dinner , OK? I will go now. Ciao!" Hyoyeon noona said and I heard her footsteps coming near me.

"Hey noona! You looked pretty tonight" I said and noona blush because of my compliment.

"You looked good too!" She said. I felt my cheeks heated.

"Are you ready noona?" I asked her.

"Oh neh!" She said. I hand her my arm she gladly accepted it and we walked to my manager's car.

Seohyun's POV

As soon as unnie walked through the door. All the girls went to the window near the door.

"Wow, they really looked good together!" Sooyoung said and the girls agreed.

I wish Kai shii wouldn't hurt unnie like Sehun did. Hyo unnie was my favorite unnie because she really takes care of me.

"I wish they will really end up together" Sunny unnie said.

"Yeah right, I hope he wouldn't hurt unnie!" I said.

"Seobaby was right we shouldn't let Kai get Hyorangie right away. We should test him first." Taeyeon said.

"Hmmm.. a test?" Yoona thinks "Hmm..sounds good!" She smiles evily.

"When will we start?" Tiffany asked.

"Tomorrow. We will go where Hyoyeon practice their dance!" Taeyeon said.

"I know what just to do!" Jessica said and playful smirk carved in her lips.

Hmm.. Kai shii, your sufferings will start tomorrow. Thinking of it makes my heart worry for Kai.. I know that the girls are very protective to unnie because unnie is like our eomma. Kai shii please don't hurt noona .