Dongsaengs :D

Dancing with my Favorite Noona!

HYOYEON's POV

I kissed Kai thinking of it makes me blush! I gotta admit that Kai is SCREAMING HOT!

I was walking in the hallway when I saw Shinee's Taemin. Taemin finally noticed me and smiled at me.

"Annyeong noona!" Taemin smiled at me.

"Annyeong Taemin-ah, how are you?" i asked him.

"I am so tired. Our comeback is coming support us noona?"

"Of course, I will I like Shinee songs. Hey congratulations! You did a very good job reaching the highnotes." i smiled at him and he blushed for what I said.

" Kyeopta dongsaeng ah!" I pinched his cheeks.

"Aigoo noona, it hurts" he pouted. Aisht so cute!

"Noona, I need to go. Shinee have a special stage today. So i need to go! Annyeong noona!" He told me.

"Aa, arasso! We could hang some other times." i said.

"Neh, noona. Bye!" He bid his goodbye.

*three days later*

*SM building*

I was walking in the building when I heard a unfamiliar song. It was good, powerful and I lik-no I love it.

Without wasting another minute a started finding the room where the song was being play.

Hmm.. I would just give them the food that I cooked. Its a good thing that I cooked for more than 20 persons. Hehe, I love cooking.

I search every room. Aisht.. Where is it? I am here in the final room. OMO! This is the room ! Yessss!

I opened the door and saw EXO was dancing their new choreography. It was nice!

Suddenly, they notice me.

"Oh Hyoyeon noona is here!" Beakhyun said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hyoyeon noona!" They all said but where is Luhan?

I saw Sehun, i smiled at him and he smiled back I wish he finally moved on but I will still take care of him as my dongsaeng.

"Hey noona, what are you doing here!" I saw Kai and OHMY he is not wearing any shirt. I can totally see his ABS! My biggest weakness. I can't take my eyyes off in his abs.

Hyoyeon stop being a ert! Kai is a minor.

"Noona!" Kai said in a little louder voice so that I could stop staring at his abs.

"Oh,I-i was just looking to your- I mean I was just following the song cuz I liked it and there I saw AB- I mean you guys practicing." I looked at his eye and I saw his playful smirk carved in his lips.

"Uhh, guys can I asked you where is Lu--"

"Noonaaaaaa!" Luhan he was running towards me. I smiled at him. Luhan is really childish.

"Luhan, I was just asking them about you and here you are." Luhan smiled at me.

"Jinjja, noona?" He smiled cutely.

"Neh!" I hugged him.

"I miss you, Luhan!" I told him.

"Nado, noona!" he said and i kissed his cheeks and he kissed mine too. For me kissing Luhan is normal.He broke the hug and face the other members. OMO! I forgot the other members are here to.

I looked at them and I saw that they were shock!

"Hey everyone, is anyone hungry?" Everyone wakes up and Raised their hand smiling. We sit on the floor.

Luhan sit on my left side and saw Sehun sit on my right side and Kai was facing me.

Kyungsoo-Kai-Chanyeol-Xiumin-Lay -Tao

Suho (he is in the middle being the leader he was)

Luhan-Me-Sehun-Kris-Jongdae-Baekhyun

I sart preparing the food that I cooked .

"Hyung, do you know that noona's dishes are DAEBAK!" Sehun said which shocked me but I smiled at him.

"Haha, thanks Sehunnie!" I messed his hair and he pouted .

"Aigoo, the maknae is showing his aegyo to noona!" Kris sound irritated.

"EAT EVERYONE!" I said.

"Thank You noona!" They said.

"Hey Luhan, eat this!" I put some vegetables in his plates but he stops me. I know that he doesn't like vegetables.

"Andwae noona!" I smiled playfully at him and grab my chopstick and feed him.

"An--" Luhan was interupted because i put the food in his mouth. Luhan just pouted

Everyone laugh and I looked at Sehun and he was not eating anything.

"Yah! Sehunnie, why are you not eating! You are the one praising my food then you will not eat it. PALLI!" I said and started putting food in Sehun's plate.

"I should sit next to noona!" Tao said.

"I also wish that!" Kris said.

"Thank you, noona!" Sehun said and I like pinching his cheeks.

I notice Kai was quiet. Why did he put a shirt on. I wish I could see his ab- dance I mean. Hehe

I grab my cellphone and texted Kai.

TO: Kkamjong :)

Hey Kai, why so quite?

-------

From: Kkamjong :)

I feel out of place! :(

-------

To: Kkamjong :)

Why?

-------

"Hey noona, who are you texting?" So Chanyeol noticed.

"No one just checking on something!" I smiled at him.

"Ah, I see cuz' Kai was also texting on someone!" He replied.

"Oh, neh! I was texting my eomma!" He smiled at him.

Kai and I looked at each other. I smiled at him and also smiled back.

"Noona, can you teach me dancing?" Lay said. I haven't thank him for comforting me last month.

"Neh, that's just a small favor" i told him.

"Noona, can you cook for me?" Sehun said.

"Ofcourse. Oh Sehun can we talk in private?" I told him and he nodded.