D-Day

Dancing with my Favorite Noona!

Kai's POV

I am so nervous. Today is the day that Noona and I will perform our dance that we have practiced for a month.

I looked at Hyoyeon she was also nervous.

"Noona, are you ok?" She only nodded.

"Kai shii and Hyoyeon shii you're next.!" The PD-nim said.

Ok. THIS IS IT! MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE!

"Let's go! FIGHTING!" Noona said.

I smiled at her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Chonun SISTAR Bora imnida." I heard the MC talking.

"Annyeonghaseyo chonun MBLAQ Lee Joon imnida."

"Let's start, Lee Joon shii can I ask you. Who are the Idols that you wanted to have a dance collaboration?"

"I think its Bora and Lee Joon!" I heard the emcee's laugh.

"You are right! I think I can't wait to introduce this people ! They are both Dancing Machines in their group."

" SNSD's Hyoyeon and EXO's Kai!!"

I heard the music starts. I could see noona starts to dance. She was swaying her hips gracefully and ily. She was also dancing with power. Our dance will be poppin and then the song will change into much slower.

There was my cue to go to with her. We dance together I heard the people cheers.

There it comes the second song. I like this . I could touch noona. I can make her feel that I love her.

I look at noona and smile at her. This dance means the guys desire for the girl. I like noona and I have desires from her. Noona smiled me and the song ended.

"Whoa, That was an amazing performance. Hyoyeon shii and Kai shii, your performance is daebak!"

*at the back stage*

"Wow, your performance was amazing !"

"Thank you!"

That was all I heard when we went to the backstage.

"You have great chemistry, hyung" BAP Zelo said.

This comment makes noona blush. Which makes me smile.

"Jinja? Noona, did you hear it we have a great chemistry! Thank you, Zelo shii!" I said. Zello was called s. "Bye hyung!" he said

Noona smiled at me and said.

"You are great out there Kai!" whispered which makes me shivered.

Noona's face was so close to mine. Noona smiled and kissed my che-- WHAT noona kissed my cheeks.

I AM SO HAPPY!