HyoKai's Date prt. 1

Dancing with my Favorite Noona!

No one's POV

"Kai, can I borrow your phone! I woild just save my new num." Kai friend said.

"Oh neh, hyung. Wait a second!" Kai said.

"Oh here!" Kai handed his phone to his hyung and continue dancing.

Kai didn't know that the person are sending His and Hyoyeon's photo to his phone.

"I can't let noona be with you!" He said.

After sending all the photos he send it to all the tv stations.

Kai's POV

Noona and I were practicing when Lee Soo Man personally visited us.

"Sangjangnim?" Noona and I are startled for him visiting us.

"Kai and Hyoyeon did the two of you personally send this photos to a broadcasting station?" Sangjangnim said.

It is the picture of Noona and I wearing our couple ring and shirt and etc.

"Ani!" We both said.

"Are the two of you really dating?" Sangjangnim said

.

"Ani, we are just wearing that because you said. We found it cute so we took our own selcas with it. We didn't know that someone will send it." I explained.

"Just don't confirm or deny arasso? Just keep it low." He said and left the practice room.

I would like to ask noona to a dinner but that a-hole who sends that secret makes it impossibe, but I can ask noona even though we have a problem.

HYOYEON's POV

Aisht, so many problem right now.

"Noona, I would just like you to ask if you are free this evening?" Kai asked me.

"Ani, I am free! Wae?" I told him.

"Noona, I..I.. I want to a..ask you to have dinner with me." He said. I can see in his face that he is nervous.

"Oh? Alright but make sure it is private. I don't want another headline about us, ok?" I said.

"Neh noona! I would just fetch you tonight 8pm in your dorm noona" He smiled at me.

"Ok!" I pack my things and head out to the practice room.

SNSD's Dorm

I started fixing myself but I don't know what to wear.

SNSD members looked confused of what am I doing right now.

"Hyoyeon -ah, what are you doing?" Taeyeon asked me.

"I can't find a right dress" I answered.

"For what?" Sooyoung asked me.

"Kai invited me to a dinner and I don't know what to wear." I said.

"Eottoke the rumors must be true that you two are dating!" Sunny said with her aegyo.

"That explain the couple shirt picture of the two of you!" Jessica said with a smirk.

"An---" I was cut of by Sooyoung's scream.

"KYAAAAH! Let's help her find a dress." Sooyoung said and the girls started fixing my dress and make-up.

Kai's POV

I started to asked EXO members except Luhan hyung and Sehun because they have a schedule to do, to help with the dinner date.

"Does it really means that noona and you are dating?" Tao asked me.

"Ani, I just asked her to cool down because of the stupid rumors" I told him.

"Okaaay! Yes I have a chance to date noona!" Tao screamed!

"Yah! Just help me, make it romatic, arasso?" I told them.

"Kyungsoo hyung, can you cook noona's favorite dish?" I told hyung .

"Oh neh! Just calm down ok! We will help you just fix yourself arasso?" Hyung said.

I got to my room and start fixing my self.

-----------------

Hey! Second update for today. I am so busy right now because my family started to go out of town vacations. Ghaaad! What will happen to my OH SO BEAUTIFUL WHITE SKIN!! Just kidding :))

I may not update on April 9, 10 and 11 my family is going to La Union for three days! I am just saying that so you won't hate me for not updating. :)

I hope you keep supporting this story! Comment and Subcribe ! :))