Rooftop Guy!

Dancing with my Favorite Noona!

Kai's POV

After Hyoyeon noona leaves. Sehun asked Kris hyung's permission if he could just go out. Kris agrees. I'm smelling something fishy.

"Kris hyung, could I buy a coffee in the cafe please." I said.

"Neh, be back here, arasso?" Kris hyung said.

I walked out of the room. When I heard a squeal. That's Hyoyeon noona's voice.

I tried to find Hyoyeon noona. Where is noona?

I heard someone crying. Is that Sehun-ah crying? I tried following that voice.

Until it leads me to a abandoned training room.

I slightly opened the door. It shocked me. It was the biggest mistake I have done. I closed the door a little louder. It can't be happening right? Noona kissing Sehun.

Noona was about to walked out. I saw noona was crying. She us going to the rooftop.

Sehun was also going out of the room.

Sehun was also crying? He was furious.

" I shouldn' t have leave her!" He said punching the wall.

What The Hell was happening,but all I knew is that I felt like I've been stab in my heart when I saw her kissing Sehun.

Lay's POV

I was resting in the rooftop when I heard someone was crying.

I was bothered by it. I can't see any girl cry. I walked a little closer. As I walked a little closer to her I can recognize her. Long curled blonde hair it was Hyoyeon Noona.

I handed her my handkerchief. She realize I was giving it to her. " Oh Lay-shii!" She said.

"Annyeong, noona! Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Nothing, its just that.. I was just trying to practice my acting skill. Keke" she said and smiled at me.

"Ts noona, don't lie to me!" I told her.

"Mianhae, Lay-shii but I can't tell you the reason." She told me.

"That's alright noona! You can just cry on my shoulders, huh?" I said.

"Jinja?" her eyes widened.

"Neh! Cry on my shoulders now noona!" I smiled at her.

"Alright!" She smiled.

She put her head on my shoulders. While she was crying, I wish I had a sister like her. I wanted to protect noona!