Breakfast Encounter

Dancing with my Favorite Noona!

Kai's POV

 

Noona leaves the room. After 10 minutes Hyoyeon Noona come back with her dancing clothes on.

Hyoyeon noona is y, very very y. You can see her natural S-line. I wish I could dance with her.

 

"Oh Kai, did you already eat your breakfast?" noona asked me.

"Ani, not yet noo--" i didn't finish my sentence because noona scold me.

 

"Wae?! Yah, this guy. Aigoo, you should eat your breakfast in the morning it gives you your energy for the whole day!" she said to me. Noona is so thoughtful.

My heart is beating so fact beacause noona cares for me. Just thinking of it makes me wanna scream.

 

"Kai!"

"Aa, mianhe noona." i apologized.

"Aisht jeongmal? Come here. Sit beside me . Let's eat , its a good thing I always bring extra food ! Here it !" she handed me over a pink lunch  box.

"Thank You noona!" i thanked her.

"No problem. Eat it!" she smiled to me.

 

"Hyoyeon noona, did you cooked all of this?" i asked its very delicious.

"Neh, you don't like it?" she asked me with her worried voice.

"Ani noona, its very delicious. DAEBAK!" i smiled at her that any girls that could see my smile would melt in their feet.

"Kamsamnida Kai, you really make noona happy. 'KKAMJONG'" 

Did noona know my nickname! Oooo, I'm really happy :D

 

"Noona, how did you know my nickname?" i asked her and she smiled at me.

"I watch your showcase. Haha! Can you do some aegyo for me? You're so cute when you do it!"

"I don't want noona. Its so embarassing."

"No, just do it once for me." she pouted. She's so cute.

"Alright!"

I take a deep breath and..

"buing buing!"

 she screamed

"KYEOPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"Noona!!"

"You are so cute Kkamjongie! HAha" she said and pinched my cheeks.

 

*after they eat*

"Let's warm up Kai!" noona said.

"Ok!"

Noona started streching her arms and so was I.

Noona's hair falls perfectly. She really suits her blonde hair. I may have fallen inlove with her from the very first time we met.

Hyoyeon noona started playing their song I GOT A BOY!

* I got a boy meotjin*

* I got a boy chackhan*

*I got a boy awesome boy*

*Wanjeon banhaet na bwa*

 

She started dancing . Woah! She's really good! I really like her.

 

I can stand not talking to her so..

"Noona can you teach me your dance??" i asked her.

"Jinja? EXO-K's y Dancing Machine Kai, want to know a girl group dance?" did she said 'Y DANCING MACHINE' my heart is rejoicing.

"Neh!" i said.

"Haha, sure. Let's start??" she said and laughed.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Update! Hope you all like it! xD