RUMOR

Dancing with my Favorite Noona!

Kai's POV

Noona and I always practice for our special stage. LSM shii send that the said event will happen next month.

Our dance will be very y. ier than HyunA and Hyunseung's Troublemaker or it is just because noona and I are just really y.

My love for noona also became deeper. We always eat outside. Sometimes fans can recognize us, but noona and I didn't care.

*cellphone rings*

"Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Oh Kai! Lee Soo Man shii. Wanted to talk to you!" Suho hyung said.

"Wae?" I asked him.

"Are you not watching the news? Haist. Hyoyeon noona was also being called by Lee Soo Man shii." He said in very worried tone that I myself can't help being nervous.

"I'll just find her and we will go to Lee Soo Man's office!" I said.

"Ok, take care. Kai shii!" He said.

"Neh hyung! Annyeong" and he hanged up the fone.

Noona entered the practice room.

"Noona LSM shii wanted to talked to us." I said to her.

"Wow, since EXO debuted I am always being called to LSM shii.You guys are my lucky charm I should always treat EXO haha! Just kidding.

"Let's go noona. Promise it you will always treat us food!" I said.

"Aisht, fine. Let's go palli!" Hyoyeon noona said.

*LSM's Office*

"Guys what is this?" LSM voice echo through out the office. A newspaper was throw infront of us. Noona and I was shocked. It is written in the news paper.

"SNSD's Dancing Queen Hyoyeon and EXO-K's Dancing Machine Kai dating?"

"Soo Man shii Let us explain." Hyoyeon said.

"Read the article Hyoyeon!" LSM said with authority

"Neh! Uhmm.. SNSD's Dancing Queen Hyoyeon and EXO-K's Dancing Machine Kai dating? The said couple was spotted outside the SM building dating. They are also spotted not just once but twice. Some fans recognize them but for the said couple they didn't bother wearing disguise outfit. Fans said that they really look good together and they will be very happy if Hyoyeon and Kai really dated. 'I will be very happy if they dated for real' fan #1 said. 'They really look good together.' Another fan said. 'Its fine for me if they dated they are both y. Haha, y dancing machine couple.' The other fan said. Does HYOKAI really exist or just a noise to get attention?" Noona has done reading the article.

While noona was reading I can't help to smile. HYOKAI hmm.. sounds good. y Dancing Machine couple not bad. I love my fans for suppporting HYOKAI.

"Kai why are you smiling?" Soo Man shii said.

"Mianhae!" I said.

"We are not dating!" Noona protested.

"Fine, I would like you to wear a couple shirt and any couple things" sangjangnim said.

"Mwo?" Noona and I said in unison.

"Just to get your fans crazy arasso? Don't deny or confirm anything and even thou your special stage is done continue continue seeing together arasso?"

"Neh!" Noona and I looked at each other.

"You may now go." Noona and I headed to the door.

*outside the office*

"Kai who will buy the couple shirt?" Noona said.

"Noona, I will buy it. Just buy the couple ring and couple cellphone acessories!" I told her and she agreed and we go to the practice room to get are things and go to our dorms early.