ALONE (Julie)

Reason why I SMILE…

          I wasn't wrong in my choice of clothes, for when we arrived in Incheon the wind is still cold and I won't stand a chance against the coldness in this place. When I looked at Mel, I was surprised to see her outside arms outstretched. A lot of people are looking at her and I felt embarrassed in her stead, for she doesn't feel that emotion. I almost ran to where she is and dragged her as far as I can. I let her sit down on a nearby bench, looking at her, I felt sorry. She is crying. I said sorry multiple of times, I didn't mean to hurt her while I drag her away. I kept on asking her if I hurt her and where does she hurt, but I just got a big laugh as a response.

          "BABE! WE ARE IN KOREA!" Mel laughed (or cried) while almost screaming these words. I was pissed off (a little) when I finally understood why was she crying and why she has her arms outstreched. I playfully hit her head, "Crazy. You are just plain crazy Hemerlinda!" 

          We stayed on a bench inside the airport, for we can't bear staying outside. Mel is already holding her cellphone waiting for someone's call. After a few minutes of waiting, her phone rang. "Yes tita! I'm with Julie. Yes. Uhmm, I think so. Hindi* sure, tita but I think we can. Okay, see you too!" She is looking at me and smiling widely. "Tita said she is already parking her car, let's wait for few more minutes."

          I was looking around the airport and it is huge! *click* I was surprised because of the flash from a camera. It was from Mel's camera. Mel just took a picture of me. She was grinning and I was just looking at her."You look happy here Julie. 'I hate Korea' huh~" She teased while showing me the photo. I quickly try to snatch the photo, but Mel is faster than me. She kept on teasing me when I heard someone calling our names.

          "MELAI! JULIE!" Tita Cherry shouted. She is the most adorable aunt I've ever  seen. I've only heard stories of her from Mel but I didn't imagine her to be this lovely. Tita Cherry is wearing a peach colored blouse over a white skinny pants and brown boots. She has a light gray cardigan with her and a brown over-sized clutch bag. She tapped my shoulders when Mel introduced me to her. "I bet both of you are gutom** right?" Mel and I just nodded in unison. "Let's grab some sandwich and coffee along the way." She winked at both of us and led us to the parking lot.

          We ride on Tita's car. Both Mel and I sat on the back seat. After driving for couple of minutes, Tita spoke, "So finally you're here Mel. Do you already have an itinerary for today?" Mel and Tita Cherry discussed about places I think I've heard from Angel yesterday. "Will you also be going to those places Julie?" I smiled, sighed and nod. Tita laughed at my response, and saw Mel sending death glares towards me. "You will like it here Julie. Just enjoy and don't stress yourself too much." She smiled. "Or if Mel is bothering you too much you can let her visit those places alone." Mel protested, tita and I just laughed.

 

Actually I am the one who would like to be alone... Maybe anywhere away from my past dilemmas...

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*Hindi - no / not

**Gutom - hungry

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥♥ Wait for the next chapter! Love you guys! ♥♥