ALONE (Jin)

Reason why I SMILE…

           We are still on the coffee shop when a thought came up to me. What if I invite her here in Seoul... "Hyung! CEO is calling you." Doyeon is handing me my phone, I stood up and went outside before answering.

"Hyung?"

"HyunJin, where are you? I am also going out. I'll just leave the keys of the office in your room, okay?"

"Okay hyung. Me and the kids are at a coffee shop."

"I thought you are alone, anyway enjoy!"

"Yeah. Bye."

          I looked outside and the sun is shining beautifully but the wind is still chilly. I continued wondering about the idea I was thinking before my brother's phone call. Should I really call her? I was looking at my phone and just dialed the number. I was similing while listening to her ringback tone.

"여보세요*?" Her voice is still the same.

"엄마**! It's me." I can hear her giggle on the other line. We kept on talking, asking about each other, until the moment where I have to ask her.

 

"Will you visit me here in Seoul? I just have something to tell you. Uhmm.. Important thing actually." I can't hide that I am nervous what will her answer be. "Jin-ah~ I don't like crowded city." Okay, invitation rejected...

"But since you asked nicely, okay. I'll be there tomorrow and the day after that. Only two days right?"

"Yes!"

          After calling her, I already have a plan on how to spend those two days with her. Suddenly I thought I stayed out for too long, my hands are freezing. I was rubbing it together and when I reached for the handle of the door of the coffee shop, I didn't notice someone else's hand is already holding the handle. It was warm. When I looked at the owner of the warm hand, I blushed. She's pretty though she's frowning. "Remove. Your. Hand." . English. A foreigner. I just removed my hand, went inside but still followed her with my eyes. She looked back and I just avert my eyes anywhere.

          When I arrive to the table, I didn't see the kids. I asked the barista at the counter, where they are, he said they went upstairs. Those children!

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

*여보세요? - Hello?

**엄마 - Mom

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥♥ Thank you for still reading! ♥♥

I hope Julie and Jin will finally see each other! Aren't you excited? ^^

If you have some suggestions on how you would like to see the story, please do comment. It  would really help. Thanks once agin! I love you~ ♥ chu~ ♥