BIG NEWS (Jin)

Reason why I SMILE…

 

                ”Hyung? Are you sleep talking?” I looked at him not able to process the words he just said. I laughed half heartedly, trying to cover up my fear. He didn’t speak, he just sighed and repeat those ing words.

                “Jin, you have to tell them tomorrow morning. I need to fix Dia’s debut.” I knew it. My older brother is dating that girl.

                “Did you tell the boys about this? How about that Dia? Are you dating her?”

                “You know her. She’s such a brat. I can’t keep up with her yapping about when she will debut. So please Jin, help me with this one. Let’s delay your group’s debut and enlist yourself to the army. Your group would be much ready by then.”He explained.

                I laughed. I laughed real hard. “I can’t believe any of this hyung! I won’t believe any of your excuses. But don’t worry I’ll enlist myself just to escape your authoritarian acts around this ing agency. Now please go, I need to rest.” I tried to calm my nerves before I hit any of the walls around me. I sighed deeply, sat down on my bed. I looked at my phone and saw a memo widget, Debut 빨리나와*!!. I lowered my head, thinking how my dongsaengs going to react to this news. I just gave up thinking and just laid in my bed and hope that sleep will be kind to me.

 

And morning came.

 

                 “Sorry guys. I should’ve told you earlier. This is not my plan, really. Believe me, won’t you?” I know they will hate me forever. Now that our debut date has been set. Now that everything is laid in front of us.

                 “Hyung… Why decide it now? We can go there together. You told us that.” I can feel the weight of pressure, now that Changjae told me those words.

                  “I… I’m really sorry guys. It wasn’t my plan at all. It was – ” I was stopped by a door slam. Ryu went out and the other two followed the maknae.

                  “Hyung, don’t make me hate you. Apologizing is not enough. We’re already ready for debut.” Tey silently said. I was heart-broken. Everyone went outside and left me in the practice room. Maybe, I’ll just go there and be a good soldier.

                 “Jin!” I heard CEO’s voice called me. He looked around and saw no one but me in the practice room. “Where are the others?”
                 “They all went outside. I told them. You can now focus on your girlfriend. I was hated instead of you.” The bastard just smirked. “Don’t hate me for this HyunJin. Mother has always been so fond of you. When I was in the army, she didn’t even say farewell. It’s payback time. Your precious dongsaengs aren’t saying on either.” I looked at him, sighed and just walked away.

                 “Mom always cries while saying your name. All those two years. Hyung, she cries every ing night!” I yelled at him before going out the door. How can I have such a heartless brother? Envious load of bull. That’s my hyung, also my CEO, our CEO.  But for me he’s just a heartless brother.

                 When I walked outside, I saw Changjae, Doyeon, Tey and Ryu in the soccer field near our company’s office which is also our rehearsing studio. “Hey 얘들아**!” They all stopped from talking when they heard my voice. Good thing they didn’t move away, instead they waited for me to come closer to where they are.

                 “Hyung, two years right?” Ryu asked, breaking the awkward silence between the five of us.

                 “Yeah. Sorry, I know you’re all angry at me right now. But as the oldest of this group, I should be your example. Thus enlisting for the army.” I waited for anyone to speak but I felt someone’s fist landed on my face.

                 “HYUNG! You have to be careful while you’re there. We will wait. We will train!” Ryu yelled while throwing punches on my face and on my body. This boy got a lot of energy. Maknae genes! I grabbed his fist and playfully punched back.
                 “Of course I will.” My lip stings and when I touched it, it was already bleeding. I sighed and laughed. A real laugh. “You guys have to train harder okay? You have to prove to that damned CEO that after two years you are ready to debut. But with me, okay?”

                 I looked at each and one of them. I love these guys, they’re like brothers to me. A brother that I knew was not this lovable and caring.

                 “So hyung, when will you enlist?” Doyeon asked me.

                 “After a week and a day.”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

*빨리나와 - Come faster

**얘들아 - Guys/children

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

FINALLY A JIN CHAPTER!! 

Enjoy reading! And! About the words, sorry *bows* if I usually use foul words. Do you think I should put this fic in the 'mature content section'?? I can't help writing them though.

Thanks again for those who viewed, subscribed and commented in here. Those are much loved.