Chapter 8

I Hate You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In front of Yuri's house

Yuri undone her seat belt and get ready to go out before her hands being caught by Jae..She's turned to him..

"What?" she asked..

"Don't you have to thanked me,before you go out?" Jae said. Yuri twitch her eyebrows..

"I was just about to said it..but,after I'm out from your car..Since you already asking me now,so,I'll say it now..Thank you for bringing me home.."She smile to him a bit and released her hands from Jae.

Then,she close the car door..Jae didn't move from his state which make Yuri's curious..Then she knock the car windows and said, "Why don't you drive back to your house now?" 

Jae stare at her..

"Where's your goodnight kiss for me?" Yuri shocked once heard it..

"yah! When did I ever give you a goodnight kiss?" It's a good thing that it was dark that Jae can't see her blushing face as she's turned her face away from Jae.

"Don't talk crap,will 'ya.."Yuri end her words and start walking without looked back at him and just wave her hands at him..

"Thank you..and Good night~" Yuri hurriedly open her house door and entered it before Jae make a move..

In Yuri's house..

"Huh..It's a relieve that I finally can be away from him now.."Yuri walked straight to her rooms..

"And why this stupid heart thumping so hard for that man? Just remember that 'your' sweetheart was Lee JongHyun,not that jerk Kim Jaejoong..Aish..It's really annoying.." Yuri throw her bags on her bed and messing her own hair.

She walked near the mirror in the toilet and looked into it..

"Yah~ Kwon Yuri..Why did your face is burning red right now? Ahhh!! You must be crazy! "Yuri slapped both her cheeks for countless of time..Then she hurriedly wash her face in order to reduce the redness on her face..With a wet face,she's looked into a mirror again..

"I heard a news about tomorrow night parties that will being held by our college..I'll make our move first and ask JongHyun to be my partners for that night..Yosh!" 

Meanwhile,Jae:outside of Yuri's house.

He just stare blankly at Yuri's step until she's been missing from his sight..

"She's really....."Jae didn't finish his sentence..

"Haih.."he left a deep sighed and drove back to his home..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JiYeon's house

"eomma~..Am I still should go there? to that meeting? Why father's be the one that arrange my future husband? I want to find it for myself..eomma~..please.." JiYeon begged to her mother eventhough she's already get ready wear a gorgeous one piece of white short dress as her father's instruct before..

JiYeon's mother still refuse to helps her..

"I'm sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter