Chapter 2

I Hate You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the class..

The girls' still make a ruckus in a class..Yuri still sticked on her books and didn't bother to look at Jae's direction..The noise started to slow down when the teacher finally entered the class...

"Stand up..bowed..good morning,teacher.."the other student's follow their class monitor instructions..

"Good morning,class.."

"Did you all already knew,that our class will be received 2 transfered student in your class today?"the teacher said..

"NO...we didn't.." all of them said together..

"eo..is that so? btw,let's welcomed your new classmate.."all of the students in that class clapping their hands..Yuri also join in..

"you may enter now.."the teacher;Mrs. Seo said..

Yuri widen her ayes as she saw a figure that entered the classroom..Jaejoong look at Yuri..

"Why,she looks so brighten suddenly?" Jae look in front..his expression also change immediately and he automatically looks at Yuri again...
 
"Don't tell me..He's-" 

"Annyeong,my name is Lee JongHyun..Nice to meet you..."the new students smiled sweetly ..

"Annyeong! my name is Park Jiyeon..Nice to meet you.." she smiled..

"okay,students..now,you may asked any question that you would like to ask them.."

"Go on.."both of them said..

Jaejoong raised his hands.."Yes,Jae..what're you gonna asked them?"

"JongHyun-shi..by any chance,did you already have a girlfriend? someone that you've a special relationship.." Jae said leisurely by showing up her pinky finger as a sign for a GF.

Other people in the class started make a 'yuck' face..some girls said "NO!" they didn't expect their dream boy would ever asked that sort of question to the boy..(they actually think that Jae has a special feeling at him..Hahhaa)

JiYeon chuckle..She too didn't expect Jae will asked that question..

"He's funny.." Jiyeon thought..

"No..I'm still single.."JongHyun answered Jae question even there's also some of the students laugh at them..Yuri just kept stared at him..Jae take a peek at Yuri,but Yuri didn't even realize it..

"Tch.."Jae rolled his eyes and suddenly stand up from his placed and start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter