Chapter 3

I Hate You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                 

RECESS TIME..

Yuri was busy packing her books in the bags and take out her lunchbox..She's bring a kimbap,pickle radish,egg rolls and a sausages..

Yuri just opened the lid of her lunchbox and took one of the kimbap by using her chopsticks..Didn't even Yuri can shove in the foods in ,Jaejoong pulled her hands up which make her kimbap fall on the floor..Yuri glared at Jaejoong..

"Yah!! did you blind?! don't you see I wanna eat my Kimbap just now?! Now look what have you done!" Yuri yell at him.

Jaejoong look at it and felt a bit guilty..

"I'll make one for you tomorrow.."he replied..Yuri silent for a while..She's then ignored it and continued to eat after her hand released from Jae's.

"I have something to talk to you right now.."Jaejoong said.

"What?"Yuri asked without look at him..She just focused only on her lunchbox right now which make jaejoong a bit annoyed.

"Can't you look at me while I'm talking?" 

"No.."yuri ignored it..she keep munching her food..Jaejoong has reached his patient limits which make him pull Yuri hands and drag her at the school's rooftop..

"Yah Yah Yah!!" Yuri yell as well as she's being drag by Jaejoong. JiYeon was accidentally saw that scene..

"What's he gonna do with her?" JiYeon curious with it that's why she's followed them until at the rooftop.

Yuri still has a chopstick on her hands..

"Yah! What are you doing? It's embarrassing,you know?!" yuri said as she's tried to cover her face since the other student watch her being drag by jaejoong.

Jaejoong just drag her until they reached the rooftop,he eventually release her.

"Ugh..I'm so mad right now.. How dare you to disturb me while i'm eating!"

"DO YOU EVEN HAVE TIME TO WORRY ABOUT THAT,NOW?!" Jaejoong sudden raised voice startled Yuri.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?! WHO'S THE ONE BEING DISTURB NOW..IT'S YOU OR ME?" Yuri fight back..Her eyes start to teary..Jaejoong felt guilty by being make yuri cry..He keep calm and tried to wipe away the tears that already fall off on her cheeks by using her hands..But Yuri push it away..

"You always disturb me since long ago..I'm sick of you,you know?! Can't you let me being happy even for a while? What's you always do was keep make me angry at you.."Yuri said while sobbing..sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter