Chapter 7

I Hate You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae already arrived in front of the infirmary room..He then slowly open the door to avoid from making a loud sound..He then goes straight and sit besides Yuri's bed..Jae put his own bag and Yuri's bag stand at the walls..

"Is it really hard for you to accept me,huh? Yul-ah.."Jae talked almost whispered to himself,but it can be heard by Yuri because he spoke near Yuri's ear..It's makes Yuri's finally awake from her sleep..Then she just stare blankly at the ceiling which make Jae a bit surprised by it..

"Yul-ah.."Jae wave hands infront of Yuri's eyes to make sure that she's fully awake..Then,Yuri slaps his hands.

"Ouch.."Jae pat his own hand..Yuri wake up from her position and start fixing her hair..

"Are you okay now?"Jae asked..he sounded so worry about that

Yuri stare at him silently ..and then just nod without make any sound..It's felt a bit creepy since the day start to be dark and with Yuri's long hair condition in such a mess..Jae tried to  fix Yuri's hair but his hand being slap again..

"Ouch..I just wanna tofix your hair..It seems..It seems like a ghost..so creepy.."Jae finally said.

His word actually works to make Yuri's chuckle..Then,Yuri tied her hair into a ponytail..

"I'm tied it now..Is it okay?" Yuri said annoyingly.

"hmmph..Okay.."Jae stand from his place and start walking..

"Where are you goin'?"Yuri questioned make Jae stopped his walked and turned his face at Yuri's direction..

"Nowhere..Just wanna take mine and your bags there.."Jae pointed at where he placed the bags before.

"O--okay.."She's silent again..Jae start to walk again..

"Here.."Jae give her bags at Yuri who already stand up and get ready to get back to her home..

She received it.."Thank you.." 

"Your welcome.."

he smiled..

Then she's start walking at the door to go out from that room..Jae saw that,that he's run a little bit to catch up with Yuri..

"Wait..Let me send you home.."Jae words

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter