Chapter 5

I Hate You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

End of the class

JongHyun was busy keeping his things in his bag..Once he's done,he's asking Yuri..

"Yuri-ah..why do you not keep your things yet? Are you waiting for him?" JongHyun means Jaejoong.. Yuri who was in a daze when looking at Jae's seat infront her quickly denied it..

"Ah~ no.."She said and quickly keep her things in her bag.

JongHyun just looking at her while she's busy keeping it.

"Why should I worried about where's he nows? Since I'm the one ignored him before.." Yuri shake her head to prevent from think about him..

JongHyun feel weird by looking Yuri's sudden shook her head.

"It's must be that you're worried about him,right? Why shouldn't you go out and find him now?"JongHyun's word make Yuri flabbergasted.

Her action was stop due to shock..She turn her face at JongHyun and then,when she's can't hold it,she's eventually give up and make decision to find him..After all,he's still her friends..There's no way she didn't worried if he's doing something crazy just because what I said to him before..

Yuri ran out from the class and heading to the places that she's think that Jae will be there..

First,she's go to the rooftop..  Nothing's there..

Second,she's go and checking at the hall.. Also his image none to be seen there..

Suddenly,she's remembered something..

"Ah~ maybe he's there..His most favourite sport ever since he's in the primary school.." Yuri quickly go and search the place that been in her heads before..

Once she reach there,she's slowly open the door..Then,she's close the door back once she's enter it..

She's then saw a curtain at the patience bed was being pull and closed the bed fully there until nothing can be seen..

Yuri collect his courage and once she's done,she's slide away the curtain..Her guess was correct when she's seen Jaejooong was sleeping soundly on the bed..



"As I thought..Ever since in middle school,he's always play truant by staying in the infirmary room and sleep there,pretends like he was sick.."Yuri sit on the bed

Yuri obs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter