Chapter 6

I Hate You..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah~ Yul-ah..Yul-ah.." Jaejoong continuously slap Yuri's cheeks to wake her up..But its no use..He left a deep sighed..

"Is it because of me that she's faint? Ah..What to do .." Jae scratching his unitchy head by using his right hand while the other hands was supporting Yuri's body..

At last,Jae make decision to lay down her on the bed that he used before in the infirmary room..He lift her up carefully with a bridal pose and put her on the bed..Then,he take off her shoes and put it neatly at the end of the bed..

Jae left Yuri's on the bed for a while and he's heading out to their class to get his own bag and also for Yuri's bag..It is because he saw that Yuri didn't bring anything..

Jae's on his way to class

He slide his class door's opened and he take his bags first and then Yuri's..He look at his watch,It's already late..near dusk..Jae quickly done his things there and when he tried to go out from the class,he was surprised by sudden appearance of JiYeon infront of him..

She looks mad at him..Step by step,she's come closer to Jaejoong which make Jaejoong take a step back..

"What do you want?" Jae asked.

"I've been searching for you..and now,I'm just found you here,in class..exactly,where have you been all these times?" Jiyeon look at Jae.

"Why do you want to know? Is there I need to tell you any of my doing to you? Who do you thinks you are?"



"tch.."

 
"Ekkheemm..Yea..I know that we are not officially couple yet..But,I'm surely that one day you'll be mine.." JiYeon looks serious. Jae give a glared at her.



"mwoya?? don't talk like it will ever come true.." Jae rolled his eyes then..

"Get out of my way..I've something more important to do now..I don't want to waste anytime here with you.." Jae walked through JiYeon and heading to the infirmary without care about JiYeon who's there.

JiYeon turned..



"Yah! Where are you going again?! Are you really gonna leaves me here alone?!!" JiYeon rise up her voice volume which make the silent hallway was filled with her voice.

Jae ignoring her and just focused on his way to where Yuri is right now..

"hmmphh!! Such an arrogant guy..What's in his mind? Am I not pretty enough to be her girlfriend? Tch.." JiYeon felt annoyed by the way jae treat her..



"It's definitely a different attitude when he's with that's not-so-beautiful Yuri." 

"Ah!! jinjja jjajeungna!!..(real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter