You're Beautiful

I Love You Too, Kim Myungsoo ♥

 

You were sitting on your bed, staring at your stuffed animals.

 

“What’s wrong?” a curious Myungsoo asked.

 

“I have too any stuffed animals…” you said, no emotion found in your voice.

 

“No you don’t. Anyway, get ready, we’re going out.” he told you, walking out of your room.

 

“You dragged yourself off your bed and slowly walked to the bathroom. You washed up, and went to your closet.

 

“Oppa!” you called.

 

“What?” he asked, walking back into your room.

 

“Is it cold outside?” you wondered.

 

“Just wear what you’re wearing now. You look fine. Let’s leave.” he said, pulling your arm. You looked down at your clothing. Sweats and a long-sleeved shirt, in short terms, your pajamas. You pulled your arm from Myungsoo’s grip and walked back into your room.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked.

 

“Changing my clothing. I look disgusting, and I’m not even wearing makeup.” you explained.

 

“What are you worrying about? All that maters is that I think you look beautiful.” he said, looking at you with soft eyes.

 

“I understand that, but I would like to dress better than this.” you said, walking to your closet. You looked at what Myungsoo was wearing. A blue, plaid shirt with dark skinny jeans. Amazingly, a while back, Myungsoo bought you the same exact shirt to show that you’re a couple. You grabbed the matching shirt, a white tank top, and dark skinny jeans.

 

“Look oppa, we can match, see?” you stated, holding up the clothing you picked.

 

“Fine. But no makeup.” he said, then stuck his tongue out.

 

“WHAT?!” you exclaimed.

 

“You heard me.” he replied calmly.

“I’m wearing makeup.” you stated.

 

“I know where your makeup is. I’m not gonna let you take any out.”

 

You groaned in defeat and trudged to the bathroom to change.

 

Then you remembered. You have spare makeup in the cabinet under the sink in your bathroom. You smirked, changed quickly, applied mascara and eyeliner, and then went back to your room.

 

“Why are you wearing makeup?” he asked, glaring at you.

 

“I had makeup in the bathroom.” you grinned and stuck your tongue out. He ran into your bathroom, searching through all of your cabinets to find the makeup.

 

After a few minutes, he screamed out in victory, “I FOUND IT!” and walked out of the bathroom with a sly grin on his face. He put the makeup in his pocket.

 

“You’re never getting this back. Let’s go.” he smiled, and grabbed your coat. You grabbed heels and put them on.

 

“You don’t need to wear heels, just wear flats.” he said, eyeing your shoes as if they were an enemy.

 

“Oppa! You !” you yelled.

 

“You’re wearing makeup, so you’re not allowed to wear heels.” he said. Myungsoo walked over to your dresser and got socks. Then he went to your closet and grabbed white sneakers.

 

“Just wear this.” he pulled you towards the bed and made you sit down. He gently pulled off your shoes and put them to the side. He put the socks on your feet and slipped the sneakers on carefully. He tied them for you and pulled you off the bed. He walked back a little to see how you looked.

 

“Now we look like a couple. And you’ll always look beautiful to me.” he said, and then kissed your lips gently.

 

“I love you, Myungsoo oppa.” you smiled.

 

“I love you, too, Yeonjoo-ah.” he replied, lacing your fingers together with his.

 

“You walked out of your apartment and locked it, then left the building.

 

You walked through the streets hand in hand with your cute and loving boyfriend. He took you to the arcade to show you his skills.  He won you a stuffed animal.

 

“I hope you know, you’ll be getting a lot more stuffed animals in the future, baby.” he smiled.

 

You hung out a little more and Myungsoo decided to stay the night.

 

You were cuddling on your bed watching TV when your eyelids started to feel heavy. Before you knew it, you fell asleep on Myungsoo’s shoulder. He turned to look at you, after noticing you suddenly went quiet and stopped moving. Myungsoo found you sleeping silently. He smiled softly and lifted the covers over you. L shut the TV and lights and went under the covers. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your forehead, snuggling your head into his chest.

 

“Goodnight Yeonjoo-ah.” he said, and fell asleep with you in his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finshed: 12:56 PM

Lol I'm so slow in updating.

I'm thinking about making a whole different drabble series with various idols.

Thanks for reading!

Comment & Subscribe