Shooting Star

I Love You Too, Kim Myungsoo ♥

Dashi dorawa

Dorawa dorawa

Neo hanabakke eobseo

 

"Ne~" you answered your phone.

"Annyeong jagiya~" Myungsoo said over the phone, obviously smiling.

"Annyeong oppa." you greeted.

"Are you home right now?" he asked.

"Ne." 

"Okay, I'll be over soon. See you later Yeonjoo-ah." he said and then ended the call.

You quickly went to go wash up because you had just woken up a few minutes before Myungsoo called you. Since you were wearing sweats and a tank top and you were at home, you didn't bother changing. 

*Meh. I'll just change later if we go out.* you though.

About 10 minutes later, you heard the door unlock as you were watching TV and you knew it was L. You sat up on the couch and waved to him. He took off his shoes and then sat on your couch. Although you were comfy in your spot on the couch, you moved close to him and hugged his waist, making him wrap his arms around your shoulder.

"Did you just wake up?" he asked, kissing your forehead.

"Yeah, why?" you wondered.

"Cuz you're still in your pajamas." he laughed.

You sat on your couch for about an hour longer, and you ended up falling asleep on his soldier. Because he felt dead weight on his shoulder, he turned to your direction and saw you peacefully sleeping. He shut the TV and gently picked you up, bring you to your room. He put you on your bed under your covers and then got in the bed on the other side. He wrapped his arms around your waist.

You woke up to the smell of food. 

*How did I get in my bed?* you asked yourself. You looked outside the window, noticing that the sun was almost completely down. You walked out of your room to see Myungsoo cooking in the kitchen. 

"Annyeong oppa." you said groggily.

He turned towards you and smiled. You walked over to him and hugged his waist, buring your face in his arm. 

"What?" he asked sweetly.

"Nothing. I can't believe you stayed here the whole day, while all I did was sleep." you stated.

"I slept too." he replied.

"You did? When?" you asked, confused.

"You fell asleep on my shoulder so I put you in your bed and then I slept there with you. Are you still tired?" he questioned, moving hair away from your face.

"No. I think I slept enough..." you giggled.

"Okay. I finished cooking, let's eat outside, arasso?" he smiled cutely.

"Ne~" you agreed with a sing-song voice.

You helped him bring the dishes out to your table outside. You were eating outside because although it was cold outside, the sky looked really nice. You went back inside to get blankets and utensils.

After you finished eating, you stayed outside, standing in front of your railing, just staring at the sky and the city, thinking about how beautiful they looked together, when arms s around your waist. Myungsoo kissed your right cheek and then rested his chin on your shoulder. You hope he couldn't see it, but you were blushing like mad right now. Although you and Myungsoo were together for 2 years already, the butterflies still remained as if you were still in the first month of your relationship. You looked up at the sky and saw a shooting star.

"Oppa make a wish." you said quietly.

"Mhm, you too, okay?" he replied.

"I missed it." you pouted. Just then, another one came across the sky.

*I wish that Myungsoo and I could stay like this forever.*

"I love you." he said as he kissed your neck.

"I love you, too."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEAH WHO'S THE BEST?

2NE1.

jk. lol. 2 updates in one day :D i told you guys i'd update more often<3