Favorites

I Love You Too, Kim Myungsoo ♥

You walk out of the bathroom after changing into one of your boyfriends sweatshirts and a pair of denim shorts to find yours truly, Kim Myungsoo, sitting on your bed, looking at his iPad. He quickly took a glance at you, then went back to look at his iPad, his eyes returned, his gaze was fixed on you. You sat down on the bed and let your back flop down to hit the matress.

"What's wrong?" You ask, looking at him. Myungsoo was still staring at you.

"That's my favorite sweatshirt..." He mumbled so quietly, you had to have the hearing of a dog to hear him.

You sat up, "I can change to one of my shirts if you want."

"No! It looks good on you." He grinned, flashing his pearly whites.

 


 

"Oppa! I need to buy another book to read, I finished my other books..." You pouted, intertwining your fingers with his as you walked through the street.

"Really? We just bought you a new book last week! Let's go to the bookstore then." Myungsoo said, smiling.

"Seriously?! Thanks oppa~ You're the best!!" You smiled, putting two thumbs up.

"I know." He chuckled.

 

In the Book Store

You walked throught the Manga aisle, knowing it was the shortcut to your favorite genre's aisle. As you walked through the small, but long aisle of graphic novels, Myungsoo stopped in front of one particular book. You looked back, and looked at him as if he were a creeper.

"Oppa...what are you doing?" You asked, one eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"This is the first book of my favorite series..." He answered, his fingers, grazing over the cover of the first Naruto book.

"Naruto?! Really oppa..." You shook your head.

"What?! It's my favorite series its soooo good." Myungsoo exclaimed.

"So then didn't you already read the first book?" You questioned him.

"Obviously." He said in such a way, you would've thought he was Sungjong.

"Okay, well...you can stay here and stare at the first book of Naruto, while I go find a new book." You sighed, starting to walk away from him.

 

While you were looking at the summary of a book you thought would be interesting, strong arms wrapped around your waist. You turned around and hugged Myungsoo back. 

"Yah. I thought you were looking at Naruto." you assumed.

"I was, but then you walked away." He replied.

"So?" You were confused.

"If I'm not walking by your side, people will think you are single, and that they have a chance to date you. But when I'm by your side, people know not to come near you, look at you, or even talk about you because your mine, and I want people to know that. For people to know that, I would have to be next to you all the time." Myungsoo explained while looking deep into your eyes.

 


 

You were looking at your Facebook profile picture when you decided that your picture was getting old. "WHERE'S MY CAMERA!!!" You screamed out in frustration while searching for your black camera. After 15 minutes, you finally found your camera. You were trying to take a good selca so you could upload it onto your Facebook as your new profile picture, when Myungsoo walked in. 

"What are you doing?" He asked in a voice that made you think that he saw you as a person with three ears, one leg, five eyes, and one finger.

"Trying to take a picture for my new profile picture." You said, still capturing pictures of yourself.

"Let's one together" He suggested cheerfully.

"Why?" You looked at him weirdly.

"Because, I love taking selcas. It's my favorite hobby. And it's even better taking selcas with you because your my favorite person in this whole world~" He said in a sing-song voice. 

"Are you high on crack?" You asked. He was never that cheesy.

"No." He replied, grabbing your camera from hands. He kissed your cheek and your eyes immediately closed, you two stuck in that position for about 5 seconds. When Myungsoo took his lips of of your face, you opened your eyes to find him looking at the screen of your digital camera. 

"What are you looking at?" The curious you asked.

"Just our picture." He shrugged.

"What picture, we haven't taken one yet." Your eyebrow raised in confusion.

"We just did." He winked at you, smirking.

"WHAT?!" L shoved the camera into your hands, showing you the picture of his lips sweetly pressed against your cheek.

"O-o-oppa, that's embarassing..." You face flushed.

"Fine, let's take another one." He said. He saw your Mac was on, so he used Photobooth to take the picture. Within three seconds, he had his arms wrapped around your waist and his head resting on the top of yours, your back comfortably resting against his torso. After the picture was taken, you looked at the final product.

"It's too far away, you can barely see our faces." You pouted, bending over to look at the picture closely. Myungsoo sat down on your chair. He grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap, his head resting on your shoulder. 

"1, 2, 3, smile~" He said, clicking the capture button. Right then was a picture created of you and your precious boyfriend smiling sweetly.

"This is my new favorite picture." You smiled, looking at the picture basking in its own glory.

"Oh really..." He asked, turning you around. He kissed your lips softly, but passionately, and after almost a minute, he pulled away.

"If that's your favorite picture," he started, "than this is mine." He declared, holding up the camera which displayed a picture of you and Myungsoo's kiss.

"........WHAT THE HELL OPPA!!!" You yelled.

------

After a few hours after that, you took a nap with Myungsoo, but when you woke up, you could only hear a sizzling sound coming from the kitchen, which meant he was cooking for you. You grabbed your phone off your bedside table to check the time to find a notification. Myungsoo Kim has tagged a photo of you. You looked at the tagged picture and realized he made the picture of you and him kissing as his profile picture.

"KIM MYUNGSOO YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DEAD MAN TONIGHT." You yelled loudly, running out to meet him.

"But I cooked for you!" He exclaimed nervously, backing away from you.

"That will just have to wait." You smirked.

 


Sorry for the late update! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried to make it longer than usual... I'll probably update again later...because it's the Super Bowl and I have nothing to better to do.

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT :D